Darx321

Oct 4, 2021
Another day, another round over. The votes have came in, and the community decided who can have a shot at the title of best girl. Engagement also skyrocketed, people came out of the woodwork to vote for their favourites. The first two rounds had about 24-25 votes each, the semi-finals had over 40. Let's see what came of it.

The result
View attachment 2353426

Sage vs Quinn was a fucking bloodbath. Sage enjoyed an early lead, then quickly Quinn caught up and took a firm lead. She maintained that for several hours, every time Sage equalized she regained her lead right after. Until the final stretch, Sage finished the night with a 4-1 split. In the end this was enough for a slim victory. Quinn fans were quite passionate though, every Quinn vote got 2-5 times as many reactions as Sage votes :p

Meanwhile Rio is cruising through the tournament. Although this time she didn't manage to get 3 or 4 times as many votes, only 2.4167 times as many. I guess that's considered a tough match for her :cautious:

With the last round being the final and bronze match, everyone can guess what the matchups are. So let's just get to it.

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440
No way! :cautious: I was pretty sure Quinn was at +1 score.

Whatever.
Quinn
Rio

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
A part of me is sad that Sage won, since it would've been ironic seeing a Rio x Quinn showdown.

Final: Sage (Overall favorite and most complete character)
Bronze: Quinn (She's not pitted against Sage, so it's an easy vote this time around for Queen B)

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Another day, another round over. The votes have came in, and the community decided who can have a shot at the title of best girl. Engagement also skyrocketed, people came out of the woodwork to vote for their favourites. The first two rounds had about 24-25 votes each, the semi-finals had over 40. Let's see what came of it.

The result
View attachment 2353426

Sage vs Quinn was a fucking bloodbath. Sage enjoyed an early lead, then quickly Quinn caught up and took a firm lead. She maintained that for several hours, every time Sage equalized she regained her lead right after. Until the final stretch, Sage finished the night with a 4-1 split. In the end this was enough for a slim victory. Quinn fans were quite passionate though, every Quinn vote got 2-5 times as many reactions as Sage votes :p

Meanwhile Rio is cruising through the tournament. Although this time she didn't manage to get 3 or 4 times as many votes, only 2.4167 times as many. I guess that's considered a tough match for her :cautious:

With the last round being the final and bronze match, everyone can guess what the matchups are. So let's just get to it.

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440
Camila
Sage

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

The result
View attachment 2353426

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440
Yes, it's unpleasant. To put it mildly. But okay. Quinn is still an incomparable goddess, despite these machinations of redheads. It even has a good side to this. Now I don't have a guilty conscience because a fuckface fucked Jade. Oh, btw, I think need to fuck her again..And again.

Rio
Quinn

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021

The result
View attachment 2353426

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440
I hoped for Quinn victory but I would be surprised if that happened.

Quinn
Riona

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022

The result
View attachment 2353426

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440
I didnt even vote. Just imagine, who I'd vote for. I'd only vote for one girl. But I hardly believe anyone would guess who she is.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

The result
View attachment 2353426

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440
I would say there was no surprise

Quinn
Sage

Feb 10, 2022

The result
View attachment 2353426

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440
  1. Quinn
  2. sage

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Since anal was a focus in ep9, only made sense:
ezgif-2-d3ae11a6d3.gif

Also, another one for the lulz:
Screenshot_66.png

P.S. Been busy with life/work these days, so I'm a bit slow on the memes, but I'll be making more in my usual speed soon enough, just gonna move away from Jill and Maya, dunk'd enough on them for a lifetime...at least until Maya gets another drama plot added to the game :KEK:

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021

The result
View attachment 2353426

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440
Quinn
Sage

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

The result
View attachment 2353426

Bronze match
View attachment 2353439

The Final
View attachment 2353440
Quinn for a bronze.
Sage for the win.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Not only is Sage far more attractive than Quinn but she's also a much better person. Quinn has depth but that doesn't change the fact that she's a fundamentally shit human being, an abusive narcissist who manipulates everyone around her as easily as she breathes. She's interesting but I don't like her at all.
I don't see it quite like that. Quinn is already a hot girl in terms of looks. Quinn's personality, so she has a crude sense of humor, I could overlook. But the lying, using people, and of course the criminal side of her, make her a no-go for me.

And therein lies the reason why Quinn falls in love with the MC. As you wrote, Quinn manipulates those around her. With what? Sex and drugs. The DIK MC has actually lost because Quinn will manipulate him. I don't play a DIK MC, but what I've read from you suggests that. He's going to be her bodyguard? In EP8 the MC can even have a gag in his mouth with "Slave" written on it. Quinn makes the MC a dog, a toy. If she loses interest in the MC because, for example, someone is more interesting to Quinn, she will abandon the dog and put the toy in the corner.

But a CHICK MC is not manipulable by her in that sense and that is why the MC is interesting to Quinn. The CHICK MC becomes someone equal to Quinn, someone who is Strong and has a shoulder that Quinn could lean on. I even think so that's the redemption path for Quinn because it makes Quinn see the MC as a kind of father figure. Her father, Rox, was very influential on Quinn in her childhood. So I think so that the CHICK MC can have a positive influence on Quinn in the future.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes