KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Let's be honest, I don't think DPC is going that far with BADIK as 35 years old, so while playing the game we will have all the fantasy of Sage. Also, let's be honest, Quinn will probably overdose or being killed by someone she owes money before reaching 30. She will die at 30 and maybe buried at 30 too, that depends on someone finding the body.
I hope this doesn't happen. Because valiant (even though Quinn said she didn't need this shit, but in fact she does) fuckface will be able to get her out of this shit. It won't be easy, but I think he can.

Reactions: Darx321

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
No, it speaks to how in a pirate forum, there are a lot of people who prefers magic dick no effort from MC no strings attached sex scenes vs actual time-consuming relationship-building before sex scenes.
You are wrong. In the earlier episodes this might be true but now things are different. There are strings everywhere. The thing is that side heroines are developed at slower peace, or there is no developement at all(Sarah, Melanie and Camila). In fact you need to put more effort in side LIs to really get to know them.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Me: "It's time for the semi-finals of the best girl tournament"
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

Anyhow, now we are back. Thanks everyone who voted, it would be a sad tournament without engagement. Let's see how your favourite girl(s) performed in the last round.

The result

View attachment 2350584

Again Rio is back with vengeance, after the whole site wants to get her killed she claims 4 times as many votes as one of the main girls :cautious:

Sage also had a strong round, only getting one fewer vote than Rio. If nothing else Nicole can claim the title of best MILF.

Zoey vs Quinn was less one sided as the previous 2 matches, but still decisive. With only 2 episodes under her belt she put up a good fight against the resident bad girl. Maybe by season 4 she can be a fan favourite.

The closest match to my surprise was Cammy vs Lily. So close in fact that it was a draw, and I had to use myself as a tie-breaker. Sorry Lily fans </3

The semi-finals

Again I made the matches with a random draw. But then I wasn't quite happy with the result so I made hand picked matches. Not sure which one to go with I again turned to randomness, first it was heads and tails then random number between 1 and 100, and both times it said I should go with the random matches. I guess random sticks to its kind :cautious:

Anyway, here are the matches. Time to decide who goes to the final and who to the bronze match.

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
Camila
Quinn

Quinn and Sage are my two favourite girls in the game by a long way and I really really like Sage. But in the end, Quinn is the best girl, best character, best thing about the game. It isn't even close.

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
Instead, BADIK would have poets and astronomers as target players...

i don't think so.
having so much story dedicated to a character, so much time on stage (which is then almost all cuddling and sex anyway) should be an advantage not a disadvantage

that then Riona, Sage, and Quinn are comfortable choices seems a bit shallow to me, only Bella is missing from the group of worst possible sentimental investments, a huge amount of problems
I think taking the poll as a gauge of story quality is reading too much into it. Voting one over the other doesn't equal dislike or disinterest in the other main girl or otherwise. That's not accounting for the fact the poll could look completely different with different match ups. Do Josy, Bella or Jill with different match ups go out that early for example.

I like Sage but I have a save right there for Quinn despite me calling her a drug dealing bitch slapper and not voting for her. That doesn't mean I think Quinn's story is bad or boring I think the opposite Quinn's awesome, I just like redheads, fucking around and a latina with a big ass.

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
It's a bit dissapointing to consider that a preview (I think what one really likes in previews is watching something actually new and specially that could lead to guess things about the next episode), but come one, he's not "charging $30" for it, you're saying it as it was some sort of PPV content that cost itself 30 bucks when it's part of a set of more things exclusive for that tier.

Reactions: Gfsk f

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I know that's probably fake, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the preview renders for this episode are the finished articles from the photos. We know DPC makes a point of trying to avoid spoilers in the previews and that would be the perfect way to do it, I can't see the patreons being happy about that though.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think taking the poll as a gauge of story quality is reading too much into it. Voting one over the other doesn't equal dislike or disinterest in the other main girl or otherwise. That's not accounting for the fact the poll could look completely different with different match ups. Do Josy, Bella or Jill with different match ups go out that early for example.

I like Sage but I have a save right there for Quinn despite me calling her a drug dealing bitch slapper and not voting for her. That doesn't mean I think Quinn's story is bad or boring I think the opposite Quinn's awesome, I just like redheads, fucking around and a latina with a big ass.
it's not that I'm giving it much weight, in the end the votes are absolutely too few

surely in the "draw" of the clashes, as in sports, there is a share of luck/unluck. there were ready to go 2.5 direct clashes between LIs (Quinn let's consider her almost a LI) and Josy definitely had it bad

however I still believe that staged time is or at least should be, still an advantage, if curiosity about Zoey beats 8 chapters of story something means

going back to the 4 semifinalists

Sage had to beat an LI with a hit of her own, and a fan favorite like Nicole
Quinn also knocked off an LI and a rising star
Riona perhaps lucky enough to beat a pure sidegirl and a controversial LI
Camilla, on the other hand, had to contend with 2 sidegirls who nonetheless enjoy a certain following

I would say they pretty much deserved the spot

Reactions: Ostap Bender

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
How many were the total votes?

sure the survey sample is really unrepresentative, but the fact that in the top 8 there were 5 side girls + Quinn, and in the top 4 only one LI something says about how exciting the main stories are...
speaking from the point of view where i just treat this as just a story or as a story-driven game, Quinn just feels like there is less meandering about and more just moving towards something of a conclusion. for something you have to sink so many hours into to get anywhere, Qunn's subplot feels like it respects your time and investment the most.

i mean, maybe we just havent gotten to the part yet where DPC sidetracks her for no reason, but i end up liking Quinn the most as a character due mainly to the steady progression towards some kind of end game. No bologna about a dramatic "last name" discovery that changes everything we thought we knew, no "where's your husband?" dilemma that never gets addressed, no god awful tuition nonsense, no Tybalt blackmail, etc. We are slowly and steadily chipping away at what makes Quinn tick, but it isnt bogged down by all the soap opera stuff and needless stalling. she gets slower overall progress, yet it feels like we have gotten farther down her path than many of the main girls

and this is coming from somebody who originally had Sage as the best character in the game. IMO she is second to Quinn now, but still pretty good nonetheless. if only DPC could be so kind to the other main girls....

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I know that's probably fake, but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of the preview renders for this episode are the finished articles from the photos. We know DPC makes a point of trying to avoid spoilers in the previews and that would be the perfect way to do it, I can't see the patreons being happy about that though.
it seems that this fear of spoilers was pushed right by patreons so no use hoping for something different

if they were afraid that the girls' costumes would be taken over let alone something more important (which then even if they wanted to what was there to spoil in the ninth chapter with a simple image?)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Hi, I've just started playing the last version. First with Josy/Maya path. But I recognized that I already have deleted version 8 and now I'm missing one save. I think I've most of them, but missing the single path. Can someone provide me a save after season 8 or after interlude ? Or what have I to do to modify/change in game/saves to get it ?

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
What a nice topic, anyone minds if I interrupt it?
View attachment 2347342

Yesterday I held a vote to interrupt the Mayapost, it's fitting to have another vote to interrupt this fight :KEK:
I just planned that as a one-off post, but TheGloriousLIME had the idea to turn it into a tournament. The issue was that I didn't pick enough girls for an elimination type tournament, but then DESTINY intervened with a draw. So with 8 girls advancing now it's possible. First things first, let's see how the first round ended.

The result
View attachment 2347348

Some trivia:

Aside from Zoey and Lily drawing, the closest match was Jill vs Maya. The difference was a single vote in favour of Maya.
On the flip side, the most uneven match was Rio vs Sarah. Rio bagged over four times as many votes. And someone said this one could be close :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now in the first round, since I didn't plan it to be a tournament, I picked the pairs to hopefully have a fair fight. This time the pairs are made in random (except for a Lily vs Zoey rematch). Without further ado, here are the new matches. May the best girls advance :cautious:

Round 2

View attachment 2347359
View attachment 2347360
View attachment 2347362
View attachment 2347363
Sage
Camila
Riona
Zoey

Reactions: c.mork

Black Mamba24

Oct 7, 2018
So many people asking about saves to unlock the gallery or precisely the rewards and scenes. Guys, it doesn't work with saves. You need the persistent file. I'll gave you mine if you want. In this ZIP are all my persistent files (Season 1 and 2 Version 0.8.2, 0.8.3, Steam and the Season 3 Version 0.9.1). You only have to rename the file you need into "persistent".

Have fun with it!

For the ones who don't know where to copy the file: (name of your BaDIK-folder)\games\saves

P.S.: the Vault code for Season 3 Episode 9 is 4232.
I just buyed a new PC and transfered my saves of this game. The saves work perfectly but for some reason I lost all my rewards and scenes from the interlude and episode 9. Then I tried deleting my persistent file and use this one from Tremonia, but I still don't have any reward or scene available.
Someone any ideas to fix this? Thank you in advance.

Lethal Flourish

Oct 8, 2021
Me: "It's time for the semi-finals of the best girl tournament"
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

Anyhow, now we are back. Thanks everyone who voted, it would be a sad tournament without engagement. Let's see how your favourite girl(s) performed in the last round.

The result

View attachment 2350584

Again Rio is back with vengeance, after the whole site wants to get her killed she claims 4 times as many votes as one of the main girls :cautious:

Sage also had a strong round, only getting one fewer vote than Rio. If nothing else Nicole can claim the title of best MILF.

Zoey vs Quinn was less one sided as the previous 2 matches, but still decisive. With only 2 episodes under her belt she put up a good fight against the resident bad girl. Maybe by season 4 she can be a fan favourite.

The closest match to my surprise was Cammy vs Lily. So close in fact that it was a draw, and I had to use myself as a tie-breaker. Sorry Lily fans </3

The semi-finals

Again I made the matches with a random draw. But then I wasn't quite happy with the result so I made hand picked matches. Not sure which one to go with I again turned to randomness, first it was heads and tails then random number between 1 and 100, and both times it said I should go with the random matches. I guess random sticks to its kind :cautious:

Anyway, here are the matches. Time to decide who goes to the final and who to the bronze match.

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
Riona
Sage

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes