bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
Me: "It's time for the semi-finals of the best girl tournament"
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

Anyhow, now we are back. Thanks everyone who voted, it would be a sad tournament without engagement. Let's see how your favourite girl(s) performed in the last round.

The result

View attachment 2350584

Again Rio is back with vengeance, after the whole site wants to get her killed she claims 4 times as many votes as one of the main girls :cautious:

Sage also had a strong round, only getting one fewer vote than Rio. If nothing else Nicole can claim the title of best MILF.

Zoey vs Quinn was less one sided as the previous 2 matches, but still decisive. With only 2 episodes under her belt she put up a good fight against the resident bad girl. Maybe by season 4 she can be a fan favourite.

The closest match to my surprise was Cammy vs Lily. So close in fact that it was a draw, and I had to use myself as a tie-breaker. Sorry Lily fans </3

The semi-finals

Again I made the matches with a random draw. But then I wasn't quite happy with the result so I made hand picked matches. Not sure which one to go with I again turned to randomness, first it was heads and tails then random number between 1 and 100, and both times it said I should go with the random matches. I guess random sticks to its kind :cautious:

Anyway, here are the matches. Time to decide who goes to the final and who to the bronze match.

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
Like the matchup, it kinda fits. Roommates and Hot leaders lineups.
Good to see sexy Cam get some votes, was tempted to give her my (ass) support. :LUL:
Rio and Quinn wins me over, because I do kinda want to give Quinn a slapping in the last round for glory of feline paws.

BaDIK main girls be like:
View attachment 2350806

I love you too, fellow Saint.

I've seen that on reddit even more, haha.
Might be related to the freckles since they are more common there? But than she'd attract Irish fans a lot :D
YOU HAD ONE JOB! YOU NEEDED TO BANANA-SHOP HER! :p

So fucking guilty of this, it's unreal :LUL: (that's why I like Maya&Josy, Bella, Sally and Bianca in kinda roundabout way)

Last edited:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
[...]About redheads, I like them even though I'm not Russian.[...]
Russian-schmussian. It's Sage because she is awesome. She has interests and ambitions in life beyond Fuckface's footlong. She develops as a person. She is caring and compassionate, just sometimes fails to show it properly. She is cheerful and positive in general, around her you'll never get bored. She is smart, proactive, adventurous and has leadership qualities. She is devoted and loyal to her patner until he betrays her. She is beautiful, smoking hot, very inventive in bed and open to experiments. Did I miss something?

Steve23x

Nov 10, 2022
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

Anyhow, now we are back. Thanks everyone who voted, it would be a sad tournament without engagement. Let's see how your favourite girl(s) performed in the last round.

The result

View attachment 2350584

Again Rio is back with vengeance, after the whole site wants to get her killed she claims 4 times as many votes as one of the main girls :cautious:

Sage also had a strong round, only getting one fewer vote than Rio. If nothing else Nicole can claim the title of best MILF.

Zoey vs Quinn was less one sided as the previous 2 matches, but still decisive. With only 2 episodes under her belt she put up a good fight against the resident bad girl. Maybe by season 4 she can be a fan favourite.

The closest match to my surprise was Cammy vs Lily. So close in fact that it was a draw, and I had to use myself as a tie-breaker. Sorry Lily fans </3

The semi-finals

Again I made the matches with a random draw. But then I wasn't quite happy with the result so I made hand picked matches. Not sure which one to go with I again turned to randomness, first it was heads and tails then random number between 1 and 100, and both times it said I should go with the random matches. I guess random sticks to its kind :cautious:

Anyway, here are the matches. Time to decide who goes to the final and who to the bronze match.

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
Quinn <3
Rio

bZokko1

Feb 2, 2019
She has been things even before the Banana costume. This fits well too :ROFLMAO:
It was peak fucking goblinmode hour, everyone everywhere in any dimension of reality:
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK ARE YOU WEARING WOMAN??!" :eek: That fucking face as well...
Nick pack your bags, you got out-clowned.

If nothing else, it's fucking proof Bianca lust after MC with no interference on that costume choice. At least she let us down. :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
That "draw" feel little suspicious to me Mr mork :sneaky: is not like im going to count votes but... Florentino Perez vibes.. :KEK:

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
1. Camy.
Hard choice as she took down Lily by "draw" :FacePalm: , but way hotter than Rio for me. (Still an adult game no?)

2. Quinn.
Believe or not but now with my two favorites on this round i think about what i have just asked at the end of first choice, personality or body? :ROFLMAO:

I first wrote Sage cuzzz she is hot as fuck, hotter than Quinn for my taste. Then thinking about both pers and body, the feelings that i have had with Quinn have never been any closer with other girl not from BaDIK but any other adult game. So yeah, hard to leave my current route girl out but shit happens.

Last edited:

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Actually I realized that my top 3 is horrible!

Just think about it:
1) Drug dealer, drug addict herself, pimp and is generally "evil".
2) Sells drugs as well, takes drugs as well, prostitute
3) Drug thing too, sells herself for money too (stripper)

You know, when I discovered this game (in late 2021) my first choice was Jill.

Like how did I even ended up with these three girls on top of my list?:KEK:
You got depraved by best girls of the game, just like many of us..

P.S: Drugs can be gooooooddd :alien:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Yeah, anger management problems.:LOL:
I seriously like her but she is quite similar to Jade. Great person to be around when happy but if you hurt her, run for the hills.
Nah, I think it's different. Jade is selfish and hysterical. Her marriage to Burke seems to have taken its toll on her. Sage has a temper but I see it as a general character trait. When she's studying, she will do it until her eyes turn red. When she's at a party, she does it like there's no tomorrow. It's the same when she feels anger or passion, she is so overwhelmed with current emotion that she can yell at the MC or kick his ass or fuck him senseless. So while MC may get a slap or two from time to time, it comes from the pure of heart and made with love. It's not a big deal! :)

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
Not only is Sage far more attractive than Quinn but she's also a much better person. Quinn has depth but that doesn't change the fact that she's a fundamentally shit human being, an abusive narcissist who manipulates everyone around her as easily as she breathes. She's interesting but I don't like her at all.

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Not only is Sage far more attractive than Quinn but she's also a much better person. Quinn has depth but that doesn't change the fact that she's a fundamentally shit human being, an abusive narcissist who manipulates everyone around her as easily as she breathes. She's interesting but I don't like her at all.
For me is not about person but feelings, being two completely differents type of girls i think i would get along way better with Quinn personality than Sage.

But yeah.. Sage is hotter if we stay at that physical point :ROFLMAO:

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Anyone who has strong opinions on Quinn vs Sage should cast a vote :cautious:

F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610

Jan 18, 2022
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
Rio
Sage

Reactions: c.mork

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
How many were the total votes?

sure the survey sample is really unrepresentative, but the fact that in the top 8 there were 5 side girls + Quinn, and in the top 4 only one LI something says about how exciting the main stories are...

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
How many were the total votes?

sure the survey sample is really unrepresentative, but the fact that in the top 8 there were 5 side girls + Quinn, and in the top 4 only one LI something says about how exciting the main stories are...
No, it speaks to how in a pirate forum, there are a lot of people who prefers magic dick no effort from MC no strings attached sex scenes vs actual time-consuming relationship-building before sex scenes.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes