SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Riona
Quinn

i do believe that Sage was a really close one, but surprisingly the Quinn path has had the most steady character progression and feels the most worth investing in from a gameplay/story perspective since it is always moving forwards. She is still the best of the main girls in terms of development, but the way DPC has been doing the story each episode it just feels like we end up dicking around more (lol) than moving forward with them as characters.

pretty sure thats why the side girls are so popular as it is. they are more mysterious and havent already been completely "figured out". like most people can already make a safe guess about how Jill's or Sage's story ends with MC. Bella we already know ends badly. M & J have maybe a little question mark attached on if the throuple will survive, but other than that most characters are already kinda of laid out for us.

but the side girls? who knows what will happen. Riona dies or gets saved by MC? Quinn in jail or redeemed? Nicole and Lily possibly become stable partners for MC? there is room for head canon and that almost makes them more appealing. that will likely change as we learn more about them, but for now i think its what makes them so popular

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
i do believe that Sage was a really close one, but surprisingly the Quinn path has had the most steady character progression and feels the most worth investing in from a gameplay/story perspective since it is always moving forwards.
Sage develops as character regardless of MC's romantic interest. In contrast Quinn remains very much stuck in the mud if the player doesn't go out of their way to simp for her.

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
Oh, buddy, it's not a meme, it's just reality :Kappa:
This is kinda weird, but me and some other people both here and on Reddit who were/are Sage fans turned out to be Russians. So it's just something exaggerated for shits and giggles
Check out that busted Russian who gave me a facepalm :Kappa:
Not a russian btw, also its an insanely dumb generalization. You don't want to piss off the other slavs now do you?

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Sage develops as character regardless of MC's romantic interest. In contrast Quinn remains very much stuck in the mud if the player doesn't go out of their way to simp for her.
i mean, if you dont stay with Sage when you need a place to stay you can miss out on some worthwhile development with her too.

i dont think just because Quinn has her content as something to be worked for is a bad thing. in fact it seems like its actually rewarding and worth your time to pursue her; steady development pretty much every single episode. it feels like its actually building to something right from the start.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
i dont think just because Quinn has her content as something to be worked for is a bad thing. in fact it seems like its actually rewarding and worth your time to pursue her; steady development pretty much every single episode. it feels like its actually building to something right from the start.
I think it's a drawback in the sense it leaves Quinn appear one dimensional and shallow for most of the players in most of the playthroughs, and i simply can't view this as a good thing. Sage's development show that romantic involvement doesn't need to be a requirement to see the character develop at all. Getting involved simply adds exclusive content on top of it.

Reactions: SomboSteel

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I think it's a drawback in the sense it leaves Quinn appear one dimensional and shallow for most of the players in most of the playthroughs, and i simply can't view this as a good thing. Sage's development show that romantic involvement doesn't need to be a requirement to see the character develop at all. Getting involved simply adds exclusive content on top of it.
This is a valid point of view.
I disliked Quinn at the start but now she is among the favs. But I got to that point only by investing in a Quinn route.
Sage is dope anyway.
So in a way I understand and support both of these arguments since I've been on both sides.

Last edited:
Oct 3, 2022
Me: "It's time for the semi-finals of the best girl tournament"
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

Anyhow, now we are back. Thanks everyone who voted, it would be a sad tournament without engagement. Let's see how your favourite girl(s) performed in the last round.

The result

View attachment 2350584

Again Rio is back with vengeance, after the whole site wants to get her killed she claims 4 times as many votes as one of the main girls :cautious:

Sage also had a strong round, only getting one fewer vote than Rio. If nothing else Nicole can claim the title of best MILF.

Zoey vs Quinn was less one sided as the previous 2 matches, but still decisive. With only 2 episodes under her belt she put up a good fight against the resident bad girl. Maybe by season 4 she can be a fan favourite.

The closest match to my surprise was Cammy vs Lily. So close in fact that it was a draw, and I had to use myself as a tie-breaker. Sorry Lily fans </3

The semi-finals

Again I made the matches with a random draw. But then I wasn't quite happy with the result so I made hand picked matches. Not sure which one to go with I again turned to randomness, first it was heads and tails then random number between 1 and 100, and both times it said I should go with the random matches. I guess random sticks to its kind :cautious:

Anyway, here are the matches. Time to decide who goes to the final and who to the bronze match.

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610

Cammy
Sage

Now I can't stop thinking about them in a threeway. Thanks alot!!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The owner of one most luxurious and expensive brothels of my country support conservative politicians by, in his own words, "in defense of family and tradition" :ROFLMAO: So nothing new about this sweet "irony". Also, Jill isn't redhead and we all know be a redhead is mandatory to russian's waifus.
Hypocrisy never changes ..
About redheads, I like them even though I'm not Russian.
PashafromGulap
Hot and emotional girls...So they like when Natasha, instead of cooking borsch, hits them on the head with a frying pan because her husband spent his entire salary on vodka. :ROFLMAO:
But I don't think that Sage looks like something like that, after all, the mentality is completely different.

Last edited:

Darx321

Oct 4, 2021
Therefore:
1. Quinn
2. Rio
3. Lily
Actually I realized that my top 3 is horrible!

Just think about it:
1) Drug dealer, drug addict herself, pimp and is generally "evil".
2) Sells drugs as well, takes drugs as well, prostitute
3) Drug thing too, sells herself for money too (stripper)

You know, when I discovered this game (in late 2021) my first choice was Jill.

Like how did I even ended up with these three girls on top of my list?:KEK:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Hypocrisy never changes ..
About redheads, I like them even though I'm not Russian.

Hot and emotional girls...So they like when Natasha, instead of cooking borsch, hits them on the head with a frying pan because her husband spent his entire salary on vodka. :ROFLMAO:
But I don't think that Sage looks like something like that, after all, the mentality is completely different.
Oh, these stereotypes :cautious:
bandicam 2023-01-30 15-27-32-561.jpg

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Just think about it:

Your tastes improved. Congratulations and be happy

Reactions: Darx321

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

Anyhow, now we are back. Thanks everyone who voted, it would be a sad tournament without engagement. Let's see how your favourite girl(s) performed in the last round.

The result

View attachment 2350584

Again Rio is back with vengeance, after the whole site wants to get her killed she claims 4 times as many votes as one of the main girls :cautious:

Sage also had a strong round, only getting one fewer vote than Rio. If nothing else Nicole can claim the title of best MILF.

Zoey vs Quinn was less one sided as the previous 2 matches, but still decisive. With only 2 episodes under her belt she put up a good fight against the resident bad girl. Maybe by season 4 she can be a fan favourite.

The closest match to my surprise was Cammy vs Lily. So close in fact that it was a draw, and I had to use myself as a tie-breaker. Sorry Lily fans </3

The semi-finals

Again I made the matches with a random draw. But then I wasn't quite happy with the result so I made hand picked matches. Not sure which one to go with I again turned to randomness, first it was heads and tails then random number between 1 and 100, and both times it said I should go with the random matches. I guess random sticks to its kind :cautious:

Anyway, here are the matches. Time to decide who goes to the final and who to the bronze match.

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
Camila
Sage

Reactions: c.mork
Feb 10, 2022

Just think about it:

Tenor.gif

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
This is difficult but:
Riona
Quinn

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021

Just think about it:

You have achieved enlightenment. And got on the right path...
photodraw.ru-38955.png

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes