A360

Jun 29, 2018
Me: "It's time for the semi-finals of the best girl tournament"
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

Anyhow, now we are back. Thanks everyone who voted, it would be a sad tournament without engagement. Let's see how your favourite girl(s) performed in the last round.

The result

View attachment 2350584

Again Rio is back with vengeance, after the whole site wants to get her killed she claims 4 times as many votes as one of the main girls :cautious:

Sage also had a strong round, only getting one fewer vote than Rio. If nothing else Nicole can claim the title of best MILF.

Zoey vs Quinn was less one sided as the previous 2 matches, but still decisive. With only 2 episodes under her belt she put up a good fight against the resident bad girl. Maybe by season 4 she can be a fan favourite.

The closest match to my surprise was Cammy vs Lily. So close in fact that it was a draw, and I had to use myself as a tie-breaker. Sorry Lily fans </3

The semi-finals

Again I made the matches with a random draw. But then I wasn't quite happy with the result so I made hand picked matches. Not sure which one to go with I again turned to randomness, first it was heads and tails then random number between 1 and 100, and both times it said I should go with the random matches. I guess random sticks to its kind :cautious:

Anyway, here are the matches. Time to decide who goes to the final and who to the bronze match.

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
1) Riona
2) Sage

Both pretty easy choices.

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

Anyhow, now we are back. Thanks everyone who voted, it would be a sad tournament without engagement. Let's see how your favourite girl(s) performed in the last round.

The result

View attachment 2350584

Again Rio is back with vengeance, after the whole site wants to get her killed she claims 4 times as many votes as one of the main girls :cautious:

Sage also had a strong round, only getting one fewer vote than Rio. If nothing else Nicole can claim the title of best MILF.

Zoey vs Quinn was less one sided as the previous 2 matches, but still decisive. With only 2 episodes under her belt she put up a good fight against the resident bad girl. Maybe by season 4 she can be a fan favourite.

The closest match to my surprise was Cammy vs Lily. So close in fact that it was a draw, and I had to use myself as a tie-breaker. Sorry Lily fans </3

The semi-finals

Again I made the matches with a random draw. But then I wasn't quite happy with the result so I made hand picked matches. Not sure which one to go with I again turned to randomness, first it was heads and tails then random number between 1 and 100, and both times it said I should go with the random matches. I guess random sticks to its kind :cautious:

Anyway, here are the matches. Time to decide who goes to the final and who to the bronze match.

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
So each ended up against their best friend within the HOTs.

Cammy- She won't win this one but hot latina all the way for me. Plus that ass is just :love:. Kinda amazed she made it this far she is way more popular than I thought.

Sage- Easily beats out the drug dealing Riona slapping pimp.

Dec 19, 2019
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
Riona
Quinn

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
You are already the second one who talks about the connection of Sage fans and Russians, is this some kind of meme? Just wondering what I missed.
Oh, buddy, it's not a meme, it's just reality :Kappa:
This is kinda weird, but me and some other people noticed that folks who were/are Sage fans both here and on Reddit turned out to be Russians. So it's just something exaggerated for shits and giggles
Check out that busted Russian who gave me a facepalm :Kappa:

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
Rio
Sage

And in a 3th place match between Quinn and Cammy to close the podium: Cammy.

Reactions: imzahai and c.mork
Jan 19, 2023
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
1. Riona
2. Quinn

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
...Again Rio is back with vengeance, after the whole site wants to get her killed she claims 4 times as many votes as one of the main girls...
So this is not something I normally get into, but I gotta love the inevitable showdown between Quinn and Riona happening in this poll.

For the record, the site doesn't want Riona to die, it's just it's her destiny, and it will be her association with Quinn that will bring it about.

She's a tragic character. :cry:

So as far as the poll is concerned, Riona must (and will) beat Quinn in the finals. :cautious:

....wait a goddamn second, where is Jillifer? :O
Dude... the goblin... get with the program. :p

• Wow
Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes