c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Me: "It's time for the semi-finals of the best girl tournament"
F95zone:
1675071542411.png

Anyhow, now we are back. Thanks everyone who voted, it would be a sad tournament without engagement. Let's see how your favourite girl(s) performed in the last round.

The result

result.png

Again Rio is back with vengeance, after the whole site wants to get her killed she claims 4 times as many votes as one of the main girls :cautious:

Sage also had a strong round, only getting one fewer vote than Rio. If nothing else Nicole can claim the title of best MILF.

Zoey vs Quinn was less one sided as the previous 2 matches, but still decisive. With only 2 episodes under her belt she put up a good fight against the resident bad girl. Maybe by season 4 she can be a fan favourite.

The closest match to my surprise was Cammy vs Lily. So close in fact that it was a draw, and I had to use myself as a tie-breaker. Sorry Lily fans </3

The semi-finals

Again I made the matches with a random draw. But then I wasn't quite happy with the result so I made hand picked matches. Not sure which one to go with I again turned to randomness, first it was heads and tails then random number between 1 and 100, and both times it said I should go with the random matches. I guess random sticks to its kind :cautious:

Anyway, here are the matches. Time to decide who goes to the final and who to the bronze match.

rio_cammy.png
quinn_sage.png

petertavy

Aug 21, 2020
Sage is in the pool, it is downstairs. It next to the kitchen and another room.

This is the same map but different freeroam. Go to this place and click on that arrow showing in the picture!
I found that place but there are no girls visible & no arrow. I have done a lot of hovering
& the arrow does not appear. I will try to use unren ....

Reactions: Lovetities

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

Anyhow, now we are back. Thanks everyone who voted, it would be a sad tournament without engagement. Let's see how your favourite girl(s) performed in the last round.

The result

View attachment 2350584

Again Rio is back with vengeance, after the whole site wants to get her killed she claims 4 times as many votes as one of the main girls :cautious:

Sage also had a strong round, only getting one fewer vote than Rio. If nothing else Nicole can claim the title of best MILF.

Zoey vs Quinn was less one sided as the previous 2 matches, but still decisive. With only 2 episodes under her belt she put up a good fight against the resident bad girl. Maybe by season 4 she can be a fan favourite.

The closest match to my surprise was Cammy vs Lily. So close in fact that it was a draw, and I had to use myself as a tie-breaker. Sorry Lily fans </3

The semi-finals

Again I made the matches with a random draw. But then I wasn't quite happy with the result so I made hand picked matches. Not sure which one to go with I again turned to randomness, first it was heads and tails then random number between 1 and 100, and both times it said I should go with the random matches. I guess random sticks to its kind :cautious:

Anyway, here are the matches. Time to decide who goes to the final and who to the bronze match.

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
1. Riona - this one is hard but cute kitteh Rio wins

2. Sage - personally this is not even a decision, Sage is so far above Quinn this is not even fair.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The semi-finals

rio_cammy.png

quinn_sage.png
1) Riona
2) Sage

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I found that place but there are no girls visible & no arrow. I have done a lot of hovering
& the arrow does not appear. I will try to use unren ....
Just click on the doors, you will reach the swimming pool or the sauna. If you still can't find it, I can send you more photos

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
1) Riona
2) Hard to choose but Quinn

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
1 - Rio (didn't even have to think)
2 - Sage (this is just anarchy what the fuck man)

Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
Riona and Quinn

Feb 10, 2022
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
  1. Camila
  2. Quinn

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
Increasingly difficult

Riona
Sage

Reactions: c.mork

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
1. Rio, of course
2. Quinn, it's obvious. Above all. Magnificent, beautiful, wonderful, mind-blowing Quinn. But no.. There is not a single exalted epithet sufficient for her . Goddess.
It's so lovely.Thanks. :D -
bandicam 2023-01-30 13-30-32-232.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
1. Riona. She's more interesting.
2. Sage. Out of all the MGs, she's the only one that made it this far.

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
1. Riona. If only Cammy had as much content and depth as Rio, I'd choose her. But as of now Riri wins this one.
2. Quinn. Oh boy, it's my broccoli girl against Sage's swarm of her Russian fans remember, you can't love Sage and not be a Russian :Kappa:. Odds aren't even, but that's just another reason to vote for Q.

mutad

Mar 25, 2020
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
1. Riona
2. Quinn

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
1. Rio (more content, better developed, cute af. If Cammy had more content and character depth, I'd vote Cammy)

2. Sage (I love Quinn, the resident Bad Bitch of BaDIK, but atm Sage is a more complete character for me. When the masks fall and I know more sides to Quinn, this might change. But now, as is, Sage gets my vote)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
1. Riona. If only Cammy had as much content and depth as Rio, I'd choose her. But as of now Riri wins this one.
2. Quinn. Oh boy, it's my broccoli girl against Sage's swarm of her Russian fans remember, you can't love Sage and not be a Russian :Kappa:. Odds aren't even, but that's just another reason to vote for Q.
You are already the second one who talks about the connection of Sage fans and Russians, is this some kind of meme? Just wondering what I missed.

Reactions: Raziel_8 and Jumbi

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
BaDIK main girls be like:
Main Girls EP9.png

Well.. Everyone has their own opinion. It is ok.
View attachment 2350787
I love you too, fellow Saint.

You are already the second one who talks about the connection of Sage fans and Russians, is this some kind of meme? Just wondering what I missed.
I've seen that on reddit even more, haha.
Might be related to the freckles since they are more common there? But than she'd attract Irish fans a lot :D

Darx321

Oct 4, 2021
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

The result

View attachment 2350584

The semi-finals

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
Rio - I'm surprised that Сammy has gone this far, she's certainly one of the hottest girls, but she doesn't have much of a storyline...
Quinn - best girl

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes