Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
What?

View attachment 2349630

Looks like its working pretty well to me!!!!
How long did it last tho? Our first hint was when Jacob told us he lost his cumpetition against Johnboy. Second hint was Tommy making fun of Jacob during sage walk of shame. Third hint was Jacob said Becky doesn't move when he fucked her but when we hook up with Becky, she sure did suck that cock like a pro. When Jacob was fucking Areith, it seems like Areith was the one moving. Also, Jacob didn't joined the free cumpetition which means he is floppy shooter. It made sense why rusty/Jamie/Johnboy didn't joined.

Reactions: Hawke84

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Wait, it's that the reason there was a bug camera there? I was thinking of something a bit more interesting, it's just a camera put there by the jocks?
Yeah, dawe loves to watch Areith bang all the diks. He also manages Areith account and asked fuckface for his penis pic

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Wait, it's that the reason there was a bug camera there? I was thinking of something a bit more interesting, it's just a camera put there by the jocks?
That is one of the pictures given to Chad by the blackmailer. (Well, presumably, that was in the envelope for Dawe, but Chad opened it.) So, yes, whoever is trying to blackmail Chad is also behind the video bug in the DIK house.

At a guess, it's the Tri Beta's trying to sabotage the DIK's because they want the house (think, Revenge of the Nerds, but seen from the other side, and twisted a bit. But then one of the Vixens did say something odd in the last episode, so who knows where the pressure is coming from. Some one is out to get the DIKs, at any rate, but it seems like they want to get the Alphas too.)

Reactions: JavCh

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
That is one of the pictures given to Chad by the blackmailer. (Well, presumably, that was in the envelope for Dawe, but Chad opened it.) So, yes, whoever is trying to blackmail Chad is also behind the video bug in the DIK house.
Ok thanks, I didn't remember that scene and now I thought it was a camera put there by jocks so I didn't get why it was presented at the end of 9 as a mistery then.

About who would be the blackmailer well, if the intention was specially fucking DIKs (getting their house) it would be weird the first receiving the enveloppe would be the alphas... Also, I think if they just want to get them out the house it would be enough now that the bug is in a bar where they serve alcoholic drinks, considering that's already breaking the rules.

I would guess it has to be something more important than that... but also, it would be a weird place to have the bug, except every room is bugged.

Last edited:

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Some thoughts about the start pictures of season 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Where did Sandy say in EP 9 that Nicole/Envy hasnt been doing VIP dances for some time at the Pink Rose? Can anyone screenshot it and send it here?

anakskul

Feb 21, 2020
I want to ask something stupid here but i hope you guys can reply me.
If i download season 3 + interluce, can i play season 1+2? or i need to download them separate?
Thank you

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
If i download season 3 + interluce, can i play season 1+2? or i need to download them separate?
Thank you
season 3 + interlude is separated from season 1 and 2

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Thank you
You have to download them separete. Maybe once Season 3 is finished they are put together (idk, just guessing) but right now they're completely independent. And usually, when you see different files in any first post of a game here in f95, I would assume it applies for those too. It's unusual they give you the two downloads when there is one with them all.

The only thing you don't need is the patch "interlude to ep 9", that's skipable. I would say it wouldn't be a bad idea to hide it or something because maybe that could be confussing, specially since there's no "interlude only" download there to later patch with that one. :unsure:

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Zoey fucked with Jacob! Theory!
When Zoey leaves the party, she leaves the room from the door leading to the hallway. Where does this room lead to? That's right, into the central hall and Jacob's room.

View attachment 2349195
View attachment 2349196
View attachment 2349199

Jacob immediately found a common language with Zoey and even called her hot. By a strange coincidence, Jacob could not fuck Becky and probably did not plan to, because Zoey occupied all his attention. He was constantly chatting and flirting with her.
It's very strange that Jacob disappeared from our field of vision right after Zoey left.

View attachment 2349202

Please note that only Jacob was not on the walk of shame. All because he spent the morning with Zoey.

And how will our MC react when he finds out that his black friend fucked his ex-lover and best friend?

View attachment 2349212
I had to check if you were dalli_x.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So, just now, on my replay from scratch (fresh install, wiped the persistent saves), I've noticed that BADik passes the Bechdel Test.
  • Two or more women are featured
  • They must talk to each other
  • They must discuss something other than a man
Multiple easy checks on all fronts.

Being a DIK is feminist media.

An example scene.

screenshot0009.png

Another immediately after:

screenshot0010.png

(It's not actually any kind of feminist media - the Bechdel Test is a bare minimum sort of test - you have to do a lot more to actually qualify as even neutral media, but hey, it's doing better than most movies coming out of Hollywood!!!)

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
So, just now, on my replay from scratch (fresh install, wiped the persistent saves), I've noticed that BADik passes the Bechdel Test.
  • Two or more women are featured
  • They must talk to each other
  • They must discuss something other than a man
Multiple easy checks on all fronts.

Being a DIK is feminist media.

An example scene.

View attachment 2350005

Another immediately after:

View attachment 2350009

(It's not actually any kind of feminist media - the Bechdel Test is a bare minimum sort of test - you have to do a lot more to actually qualify as even neutral media, but hey, it's doing better than most movies coming out of Hollywood!!!)
Hah, that's a good one. I never thought of that.

That test is a joke, though. Specially for stuff after the test itself came out, because writers would make stuff on purpose so their work would pass, making it useless.

Nermalion

Jan 25, 2018
I think my save is fucked but im gonna ask anyway, at the end of the party (SAGE path) you have sex with josy and maya then sleep with them but when i wake up sage is on top of me and goes out the room for the walk of shame, im sure pretty sure it should have been sex with Sage and not josy and maya right?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Hah, that's a good one. I never thought of that.

That test is a joke, though. Specially for stuff after the test itself came out, because writers would make stuff on purpose so their work would pass, making it useless.
It's not. Like I said, it isn't a test for a piece of media not being sexist - it is just a test for doing the bare minimum. No one has ever said it meant a piece of work was representative - but if you can't pass it, you can safely say you suck at writing women. But it is clearly a bare minimum sort of test.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes