Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020
What if Zoey is lesbian? After fucking fuckface she decided it better to bang women than men. Which can explains why she never looked that interested in men. (Both in San Diego and dik). Zoey is not here to steal fuckface from his girls but she is here to steal fuckface's girls
Well then there could be another throuple relationship
View attachment received_1166728287191467.mp4

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
Some thoughts about the start pictures of season 3.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looked like the room prepared for Halloween, the mirror on the left hase gone therefore but on the right the drawer is visible in this pic (and also on the ones at Ep9 Halloween). So i don't think the furniture has gone but war slightly moved dto save it cause of the party.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're wrong, MC isn't Chuck Norris but the one and only one that had beaten CN (we do not need to speak his name cause he is like water my friend, everywhere where his spirit is). :cool:

Reactions: dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And it's not that "DIKs don't offend MC's friend." It's not about them, it's about Zoey. In the first act, we see her interacting with a group of DIKs. MC remarks that "it's not a problem for Zoey to make new acquaintances". Everything is clear with Jacob, they are both creative people and easily find a common language.
But with Tommy? In the big animation before the third act, we see Zoey making small talk with Tommy over a drink he made her.
Although for example Chick Zoey didn't like him: "he looks like a douche."
As we can see, it is easy to draw conclusions about her sociability.
you are looking for evidence where there is none.

Tommy talking to a pretty girl he doesn't know doesn't prove anything. clearly Tommy is hitting on her, does Tommy seem like the type to offer drinks in a disinterested way?
does it look like they bonded? when they meet again on the roof I would say definitely not. and what he says on the roof is closely related to what Tommy says to Mc about the party

certainly Zoey bonds with Jacob, who is one of the more sociable DIKs and also they have precisely a common interest, I don't see that as a feat

in the end all the evidence boils down to MC's statement that he hasn't seen Zoey in a long time....

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'm wondering why Jill's mom looks like yesterday's student, no more than 30 years old.

you are looking for evidence where there is none.

Tommy talking to a pretty girl he doesn't know doesn't prove anything. clearly Tommy is hitting on her, does Tommy seem like the type to offer drinks in a disinterested way?
does it look like they bonded? when they meet again on the roof I would say definitely not. and what he says on the roof is closely related to what Tommy says to Mc about the party

certainly Zoey bonds with Jacob, who is one of the more sociable DIKs and also they have precisely a common interest, I don't see that as a feat

in the end all the evidence boils down to MC's statement that he hasn't seen Zoey in a long time....
I've seen enough from Zoey's behavior that I'm sure she's a gregarious extrovert these days.
Again, it's not about Tommy's motivation, it's about Zoey. She didn't like him in the Chick version, but she tolerates him and even chats a little. These are the small moments that I love to find - I carefully look at the emotions of the characters, the dialogues and how they behave.As a friend of mine said, she is a "social chameleon". I would compare her with Josy in terms of communication with people, although they have different personalities.

qdfe

Aug 31, 2020
I will tell you that I would not like in the game Zoey from dalli theories. First the theory that Vinny is her ex, that she fucked someone else when she was FWB with MC, in San Diego she fucked JB and Elena and then the theory that she fucked someone to get a room :Kappa:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I will tell you that I would not like in the game Zoey from dalli theories. First the theory that Vinny is her ex, that she fucked someone else when she was FWB with MC, in San Diego she fucked JB and Elena and then the theory that she fucked someone to get a room :Kappa:
And all at the same time.:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Roroorigina

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
And how about the possibility of Zoey playing the role of sidekick at some point, being as she is Fuckface's former best friend? Totally far-fetched?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TittyHeaven

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
And how about the possibility of Zoey playing the role of sidekick at some point, being as she is Fuckface's former best friend? Totally far-fetched?
What do you mean? Fuckface will become the Godfather, and Zoey will be his Consiglieri? Maybe. Maybe.:cool:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lovetities
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes