felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm also can't believe Zoey didn't have sex in San Diego. Her hormones would go crazy, and in the end it's not fits her character - such a girl will not refuse casual sex.
On the rooftop, she tells the MC that she had a lot of fast friends who came and went. She may have had sex, it's just not shown to the player. This is the very label of the genre that the majority doesn't like and the DPC avoids it. But a year without sex for a hot, attractive girl with high social skills and rebellious soul, who don't care about the rules? I don't believe.
What would Zoey's great social skills be?

in high school she was as much an outcast as MC, in fact only between them could they hang out, and in San Diego if it hadn't been for that syrupy Emma she was still at the hostel practicing being a teetotaler

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Than a crying bike ride? Yes objectively cooler whining ;). A fuckbuddy catches feelings is weird in texts and gets ghosted for it. This just isn't some great betrayal or wrong. Fuckface catching feelings and not dealing with it at all well when she doesn't base her life around him and stay for him is the issue. In the interlude Zoey when she left clearly had zero intention of cutting contact and wanted that friendship until he got weird so she decided to distance for a while. None of it happens if Fuckface wasn't such a pussy.

If I'm entirely honest the whole Zoey thing to me feels like DPC had a girl ghost him and now we're all paying for it with crying bike rides and park bench cry outs.

Considering he's love of overly dramatic pussy as an emotional response I wouldn't be surprised if DPC does have her cry over shit like that.
Considering Fuckface history with Zoey, it not a surprise that Fuckface actually loved and care for her. No matter how many Dik choices we make, Fuckface as a character is extremely emotional. Also, if Zoey didn't cared about Fuckface, she simply shouldn't have returned and try to contact Fuckface. She is a parasite when Fuckface needed him, she ghosted him without a proper reject. Now that she has nothing and her dream was just big ass failure, she is trying to get back in fuckface life. Fuckface life was literally going well without her.
Ps- I don't think fuckface and Zoey had fuckbuddy relationship, from most of the flashback both of them were in a relationship. It just that both of them were cowards. Sage was fuckface actual fuckbuddy and him getting weird was Dpc biggest fuck-up especially after fuckface rejecting her in ep8

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
She's such a latecomer I think she may be a backup girl if you change your mind for some reason or get dumped for booty touching (cheating variable), Mom fucking etc. The way she's been written so far she doesn't seem like one to force it and hopefully it doesn't go that way. Her story would be better as either a friend or choice.
Anyhow, I don't it will come to that. I'm sure DPC wants her as a temptation, not a nuisance.
I agree. Doesn't seem like that to me too.
She might confess even if MC is in a relationship, but as long as she can take a no for an answer, all is good.
But I don't think it will come to that. Specially after the Interlude.

Reactions: A360

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I agree. Doesn't seem like that to me too.
She might confess even if MC is in a relationship, but as long as she can take a no for an answer, all is good.
But I don't think it will come to that. Specially after the Interlude.
Yeah she might make a move once, but if turned down it wouldn't make sense to keep trying. Unlikely people would change their mind, and then it's just annoying.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Yeah she might make a move once, but if turned down it wouldn't make sense to keep trying. Unlikely people would change their mind, and then it's just annoying.
Indeed. Like I said, Zoey can be trouble most likely if the player wants her to be.
But I ain't getting homewrecker vibes.

Reactions: ksuha

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
What would Zoey's great social skills be?

in high school she was as much an outcast as MC, in fact only between them could they hang out, and in San Diego if it hadn't been for that syrupy Emma she was still at the hostel practicing being a teetotaler
As you can see, she greatly improved her skills in San Diego. And if not for Emma, there would be someone else - Emma is an extremely useless character, her only purpose is a trigger for the player who forms Zoey affinity.
Now we see how social she is and how easy it is to get along with people. "DIK's liked Zoey" - MC notices this in his diary.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
As you can see, she greatly improved her skills in San Diego. And if not for Emma, there would be someone else - Emma is an extremely useless character, her only purpose is a trigger for the player who forms Zoey affinity.
Now we see how social she is and how easy it is to get along with people. "DIK's liked Zoey" - MC notices this in his diary.
precisely, in chapter 9 after being introduced as MC's friend/former girlfriend, the most popular DIK in all of BR, but in the interlude Zoey remains anchored to Emma's three friends, and shows no particular social skills

did you expect the DIKs to mistreat a friend of MC's? they didn't even insult Banana-Jill....

Reactions: Roundell

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Maybe Zoey had sex in San Diego. In Interlude Zoey once thought to herself that there were some incidents because of the bracelets in bars that she is not proud of and she asked the MC in EP9 who he banged (fucked) to get that room. Makes me wonder who Zoey fucked to get her loft, especially since Emma mentioned so it's hard to get a room.
I think Zoey not kind of girl who will fuck for benefits, appartment or money.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
precisely, in chapter 9 after being introduced as MC's friend/former girlfriend, the most popular DIK in all of BR, but in the interlude Zoey remains anchored to Emma's three friends, and shows no particular social skills

did you expect the DIKs to mistreat a friend of MC's? they didn't even insult Banana-Jill....
And it's not that "DIKs don't offend MC's friend." It's not about them, it's about Zoey. In the first act, we see her interacting with a group of DIKs. MC remarks that "it's not a problem for Zoey to make new acquaintances". Everything is clear with Jacob, they are both creative people and easily find a common language.
But with Tommy? In the big animation before the third act, we see Zoey making small talk with Tommy over a drink he made her.
Although for example Chick Zoey didn't like him: "he looks like a douche."
As we can see, it is easy to draw conclusions about her sociability.

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
Zoey was honoring/mourning her grandma by abstaining :whistle:
I'm also can't believe Zoey didn't have sex in San Diego. Her hormones would go crazy, and in the end it's not fits her character - such a girl will not refuse casual sex.
On the rooftop, she tells the MC that she had a lot of fast friends who came and went. She may have had sex, it's just not shown to the player. This is the very label of the genre that the majority doesn't like and the DPC avoids it. But a year without sex for a hot, attractive girl with high social skills and rebellious soul, who don't care about the rules? I don't believe.
I mean if we need to see it to know it happened we don't see her masturbate or pee either. A 20yr old woman going a year without a fuck, wank or piss, girl is superhuman.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Zoey could just simply be there for those players (obviously no-one here but there are casual players on steam and gog) who only have one run and have fucked up their run by going for Bella but getting a bj from Cathy or going for Jill and having DIK affinity or helped Sage instead of going on picnic. So they are single in ep 9 but not going the DIK manwhore route. I think if Zoey finds out that Fuckface is in a relationship she won't push the issue, even DIK Zoey hasn't given off that vibe. For players in a relationship she'll just be there to give a female perspective for Fuckface if he runs into relationship difficulties, and obviously her advice will differ as to whether you gave her CHICK or DIK affinity.

Reactions: c.mork

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Zoey not having sex is not weird at all, if my Dik fuckface who is literally having sex with every moving vaginas only had 1 gf in his life.

Reactions: ffive

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
What if Zoey is lesbian? After fucking fuckface she decided it better to bang women than men. Which can explains why she never looked that interested in men. (Both in San Diego and dik). Zoey is not here to steal fuckface from his girls but she is here to steal fuckface's girls

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes