felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think it would have been better, if she actually succeed at Surfing, but then realize, its not make her as Happy as she thought, and the conclusion could have been the same. But it would fell a bit more honest . also not helped that Zoey basically a better character in episode 9, then she was in her own episode, where we not see that progression that lead her to Episode 9 persona
which, all in all, let's be honest , made Interlude useless, in the first place, and unnecessary.
and if she hadn't run out of her grandmother's money, and if she hadn't, possibly, ruined her relationships with her few friends in San Diego

the problem is not Zoey, but the interlude

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
What a nice topic, anyone minds if I interrupt it?
View attachment 2347342

Yesterday I held a vote to interrupt the Mayapost, it's fitting to have another vote to interrupt this fight :KEK:
I just planned that as a one-off post, but TheGloriousLIME had the idea to turn it into a tournament. The issue was that I didn't pick enough girls for an elimination type tournament, but then DESTINY intervened with a draw. So with 8 girls advancing now it's possible. First things first, let's see how the first round ended.

The result
View attachment 2347348

Some trivia:

Aside from Zoey and Lily drawing, the closest match was Jill vs Maya. The difference was a single vote in favour of Maya.
On the flip side, the most uneven match was Rio vs Sarah. Rio bagged over four times as many votes. And someone said this one could be close :cautious:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now in the first round, since I didn't plan it to be a tournament, I picked the pairs to hopefully have a fair fight. This time the pairs are made in random (except for a Lily vs Zoey rematch). Without further ado, here are the new matches. May the best girls advance :cautious:

Round 2

View attachment 2347359
View attachment 2347360
View attachment 2347362
View attachment 2347363
1. Sage
2. Cammy
3. Rio. Still don't trust Lily
4. Quinn. Too bad it's just quarters, I wouldn't mind Zoey vs. Quinn final.

Reactions: c.mork

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Zoey refused to have a threesome with a hot masseur and a tattooed beauty just so that when she arrived to MC, she sat next to him on the roof and drank beer.
Moreover, she saved her pussy for MC for a whole year, even after break up with him. Or maybe she was saving her pussy for Jacob :unsure:
She gonna be disappointed then cause I have seen some hints in the game that Jacob penis doesn't work :LOL:

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
considering that she goes back to begging for the very "GF" role that she did not have the courage to accept before...

Of the two I would say that Fuckface remains the one with the most options, and that even without surfing he had the most fun :ROFLMAO:
She friendzoned him so hard he rode his bike crying in the rain like a schoolgirl and as of the last update his still just a friend :whistle:.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't believe it. It just can't be. When you're 17, three days without sex is too much. How long had she lived in San Diego? Quite a long time.
I'm also can't believe Zoey didn't have sex in San Diego. Her hormones would go crazy, and in the end it's not fits her character - such a girl will not refuse casual sex.
On the rooftop, she tells the MC that she had a lot of fast friends who came and went. She may have had sex, it's just not shown to the player. This is the very label of the genre that the majority doesn't like and the DPC avoids it. But a year without sex for a hot, attractive girl with high social skills and rebellious soul, who don't care about the rules? I don't believe.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The main problem with adding Zoey to the game is: The MC cares for Zoey, but the player doesn't (initially).

Zoey debuted too late in the game, if the player didn't "fell in love with her at first sight" then the player will hardly make her his main girl. Zoey is at a massive disadvantage compared to the other girls as they have had plenty of time to make the player care about them.

I don't know exactly what the DPC's intention was when introducing Zoey into the game, but if he intends to make the player (those who didn't like her right away) care about Zoey the same way we care about the main girls then he will have a big challenge ahead of him.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I'm also can't believe Zoey didn't have sex in San Diego. Her hormones would go crazy, and in the end it's not fits her character - such a girl will not refuse casual sex.
On the rooftop, she tells the MC that she had a lot of fast friends who came and went. She may have had sex, it's just not shown to the player. This is the very label of the genre that the majority doesn't like and the DPC avoids it. But a year without sex for a hot, attractive girl with high social skills and rebellious soul, who don't care about the rules? I don't believe.
Maybe Zoey had sex in San Diego. In Interlude Zoey once thought to herself that there were some incidents because of the bracelets in bars that she is not proud of and she asked the MC in EP9 who he banged (fucked) to get that room. Makes me wonder who Zoey fucked to get her loft, especially since Emma mentioned so it's hard to get a room.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
The main problem with adding Zoey to the game is: The MC cares for Zoey, but the player doesn't (initially).

Zoey debuted too late in the game, if the player didn't "fell in love with her at first sight" then the player will hardly make her his main girl. Zoey is at a massive disadvantage compared to the other girls as they have had plenty of time to make the player care about them.

I don't know exactly what the DPC's intention was when introducing Zoey into the game, but if he intends to make the player (those who didn't like her right away) care about Zoey the same way we care about the main girls then he will have a big challenge ahead of him.
Not only does she appear late in the game, there's no indication to players before season 3 that she holds any special significance for the MC outside of his conversation with Bella in episode 3 or 4, in which he tells her about this former girlfriend/fuck buddy from high school. We never see MC talk about Zoey with his dad, Derek, or anyone else. In fact, at the start of the game (the summer before his B&R year) he seems completely smitten with Josy!

If it weren't for the fact that for legal reasons DPC won't want to say that MC and Zoey were kids when they were together because that would imply that the game has a lewd scene of minors having sex, to me what makes the most sense is that Zoey is a year older than MC. They got together in her senior (4th) year of high school when MC was a junior (3rd year), so she graduated a year before he did and headed out to California instead of going to college. Then MC spent his last year of high school bummed out about her departure, but then after his graduation he got a summer job, laid eyes on Josy, and got over Zoey.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

I guess DPC's tactical approach was: Just as players commit to a relationship, here comes trouble.
But the thing is, as is, she seems fine being just friends too.
And in the Others route, she is like any other girl, just has more history with MC.
I don't see Zoey being a homewrecker, she's a problem only if MC/Player chooses her to be, probably.

I mean, I'm a Zoey stan, but if she keeps insisting on shit and not taking no for an answer on my other LI routes, she'll fall hard in my tier list. I love her design and all, so far I like the character. But that all can change.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022

Totally right. At this point of the game, MC is either:
- Fucking with all girls around in solo path.
- Fucking with Sage and about to be her boyfriend.
- Being Jill's boyfriend
- Being Bella's boyfriend.
All of them solid paths. Every player has already got fond of a Li, or some of them, and in a straight track. It's suppose that we should have doubts now because of Zoey? I suppose there are people who find her irresistible and it's OK, but I think most of the people prefer the initial Lis and are not going to dump them in a main gameplay because Zoey is now in the equation. It's not a bad character. She has her charms, after returning from San Diego. She seems to be more mature than she was in the Interlude. But for sure, I wouldn't think in dumping Sage, Bella, Jill or the side girls for Zoey. My MC is not stuck in the past, waiting for Zoey to return. It would be a pretty pathetic MC. He has moved away now and actually, it's kind of rewarding to think that Zoey sees in the party the kind of guy MC is now and could think "Why did I have to leave this guy to go learn surfing? I made a big mistake..."

I will play her path after the other ones just to see it, but that's all.

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
you're missing the point that it's Zoey holding the hat and asking to at least be MC's friend, but sure whining on the train (round trip) is cooler
Than a crying bike ride? Yes objectively cooler whining ;). A fuckbuddy catches feelings is weird in texts and gets ghosted for it. This just isn't some great betrayal or wrong. Fuckface catching feelings and not dealing with it at all well when she doesn't base her life around him and stay for him is the issue. In the interlude Zoey when she left clearly had zero intention of cutting contact and wanted that friendship until he got weird so she decided to distance for a while. None of it happens if Fuckface wasn't such a pussy.

If I'm entirely honest the whole Zoey thing to me feels like DPC had a girl ghost him and now we're all paying for it with crying bike rides and park bench cry outs.

Now she is crying hard cause Fuckface didn't drink with her and is too busy to spend time with her :LOL:
Considering he's love of overly dramatic pussy as an emotional response I wouldn't be surprised if DPC does have her cry over shit like that.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
I can't speak for others, but I can give my reasons for not liking Jill. Just to be clear, I don't hate Jill, I just don't care about her (romantically speaking).

• Jill doesn't fit into the Being a DIK universe. She lives in a preppy bubble and believes the world can be a perfect place if she tries to help in any way.

• Jill is an extremely naive person. Her situation is comically ridiculous. Sometimes it feels like you're dealing with a 5 year old. I wonder if Jill still writes letters to Santa...

• Jill is also a very judgmental person (and not good at it). She judged Rusty for acting different towards her in front of the DIKs, she judged the DIKs themselves as troublemakers, she even judged her best friend for dating a guy much younger than her. Mrs. Perfection is relentless, but apparently very close-minded...

• Jill has a sort of “Walt Disney Syndrome”, she's waiting for Prince Charming... Someone perfect... At the right time... Apparently, she's perfect and won't settle for less... I hate how the MC ends Walk of Shame tradition just because of Jill (who's acting different in front of her now, huh?).

• I could mention the fact that she looks like a goblin when she smiles or the fact that she doesn't know how to suck a cock or... Sorry, I got a little carried away... but those are pretty much my reasons for not liking Jill... Perfect people (who think they're perfect) bore me to the death...
I think Jill has her role in the game: to please the players that prefer a more romantic path with a sweet and cute girl. Actually, I think she's more realistic than other characters. For example, It's more common to find a girl that would prefer her boyfriend stand in front of her mates to end the walk of shame for her, than one that prefers to do the walk of shame alone to have the chance to mock her boyfriend's mates, like Sage. It's easier to find Jills than Sages or Quinns in real life.

The only thing I really don't like about Jill and I find she's is really judgmental there, is the way she behaves with Bella after she finds that MC and her have a relationship, even if MC didn't was in her path. It's like if Bella had to ask for permission to her for dating or fucking someone. It's Bella's fucking private life! Who is Jill? Bella's wife, mother, sister or what? She's just a friend, as far as we know. Bella don't need to ask her for permission or validation to fuck MC if she wants.

On the other part, he goes to the dates with Tybalt just to avoid legal problems to MC, even if he's just a friend. That's a pretty big solid. MC owes her a big favor, but she didn't even ask for something in return.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
If I'm entirely honest the whole Zoey thing to me feels like DPC had a girl ghost him and now we're all paying for it with crying bike rides and park bench cry outs.
Yes, and we don't just pay. We are overpaying too much. I involuntarily feel a sense of shame looking at this shit.

Reactions: TittyHeaven

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
but I think most of the people prefer the initial Lis and are not going to dump them in a main gameplay because Zoey is now in the equation.
I totally agree with this. I like that she was re-introduced to the game(after the flashbacks).
But I for sure wouldn't drop the original LI's I chose to be with her.
If she started acting like a homewrecker and all, I'd lose much of the interest I have in her as a character.
I appreciate the content/possible route we might get with her, but for sure she's introduced too late into the game for me to switch on from chosen post-EP8 routes.

But I do. I can be a fan, but doesn't change that I don't like homewrecker types.
I mean, for example, lets say on my OG LI routes Zoey confesses and I turn her down.
If she keeps causing issues for those routes and all, I'd dislike that very much.
I may be a fan, but ain't a blind fan :D

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
I totally agree with this. I like that she was re-introduced to the game(after the flashbacks).
But I for sure wouldn't drop the original LI's I chose to be with her.
If she started acting like a homewrecker and all, I'd lose much of the interest I have in her as a character.
I appreciate the content/possible route we might get with her, but for sure she's introduced too late into the game for me to switch on from chosen post-EP8 routes.

But I do. I can be a fan, but doesn't change that I don't like homewrecker types.
I mean, for example, lets say on my OG LI routes Zoey confesses and I turn her down.
If she keeps causing issues for those routes and all, I'd dislike that very much.
She's such a latecomer I think she may be a backup girl if you change your mind for some reason or get dumped for booty touching (cheating variable), Mom fucking etc. The way she's been written so far she doesn't seem like one to force it and hopefully it doesn't go that way. Her story would be better as either a friend or choice.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Anyhow, I don't it will come to that. I'm sure DPC wants her as a temptation, not a nuisance.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes