felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, it speaks to how in a pirate forum, there are a lot of people who prefers magic dick no effort from MC no strings attached sex scenes vs actual time-consuming relationship-building before sex scenes.
Instead, BADIK would have poets and astronomers as target players...

i don't think so.
having so much story dedicated to a character, so much time on stage (which is then almost all cuddling and sex anyway) should be an advantage not a disadvantage

that then Riona, Sage, and Quinn are comfortable choices seems a bit shallow to me, only Bella is missing from the group of worst possible sentimental investments, a huge amount of problems

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Anyone who has strong opinions on Quinn vs Sage should cast a vote :cautious:
Ok, I think I need to express my opinion. Let's be honest, Sage is hot only while she is a college student. But, in a year she will graduate from college, and gradually, not immediately, but inevitably, she will turn into an ordinary housewife. Yes, there are millions of them. Their life is vanilla, boring, covered with mold of everyday problems. They say about many of them - he died at 35, was buried at 80. What can I hide, it looks like our life in reality. But that's why we play games, so that we can escape from our boring reality for a while. To be someone else for a while. Sage won't give us anything new. Quinn is another matter. This is a real contrast. A relationship with her in reality would hardly be possible. But that only makes them more interesting. Yes, it's not easy, and even dangerous. But this is rock and roll. And if you are a real pervert, if the fire of passion in you has not yet died out - you'll choose Quinn. But if you are a philistine, tired of the burden of life's problems, and you only want to kill your extra time by hiding under a warm blanket - choose Sage.

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Nah, I think it's different. Jade is selfish and hysterical. Her marriage to Burke seems to have taken its toll on her. Sage has a temper but I see it as a general character trait. When she's studying, she will do it until her eyes turn red. When she's at a party, she does it like there's no tomorrow. It's the same when she feels anger or passion, she is so overwhelmed with current emotion that she can yell at the MC or kick his ass or fuck him senseless. So while MC may get a slap or two from time to time, it comes from the pure of heart and made with love. It's not a big deal! :)
I don't think that Jade is particullary selfish since she stayed married to Stephen because of the children. Yes, their marriage left toll on her and huge one at that. Jade is pretty much poster child for divorce because just as she said, even if you choose apathy rage won't dissapear. I think that when Jade was still a young woman she was like Sage but shitty husband messed her up.

Reactions: yossa999

JavCh

Oct 1, 2020
Me: "It's time for the semi-finals of the best girl tournament"
F95zone:
View attachment 2350582

Anyhow, now we are back. Thanks everyone who voted, it would be a sad tournament without engagement. Let's see how your favourite girl(s) performed in the last round.

The result

View attachment 2350584

Again Rio is back with vengeance, after the whole site wants to get her killed she claims 4 times as many votes as one of the main girls :cautious:

Sage also had a strong round, only getting one fewer vote than Rio. If nothing else Nicole can claim the title of best MILF.

Zoey vs Quinn was less one sided as the previous 2 matches, but still decisive. With only 2 episodes under her belt she put up a good fight against the resident bad girl. Maybe by season 4 she can be a fan favourite.

The closest match to my surprise was Cammy vs Lily. So close in fact that it was a draw, and I had to use myself as a tie-breaker. Sorry Lily fans </3

The semi-finals

Again I made the matches with a random draw. But then I wasn't quite happy with the result so I made hand picked matches. Not sure which one to go with I again turned to randomness, first it was heads and tails then random number between 1 and 100, and both times it said I should go with the random matches. I guess random sticks to its kind :cautious:

Anyway, here are the matches. Time to decide who goes to the final and who to the bronze match.

View attachment 2350605
View attachment 2350610
Easy one, no brainer at all:

Riona/Camile: Riona is far a too good candidate, and Camila wouldn't have come so far for me, she's no contender for Riona, sorry Camila. By the way, I don't think anyone wants to see her killed, we just have some sort of feeling that could happen precisely because it's likely one of the most beloved characters.

Quinn/Sage: Sage has most of the perks Quinn has and not her flaws, she's the kind of ideal girl who has like the best of everything even when they could look like opposites and she's better looking (for my tastes at least).

(...) Let's be honest, Sage is hot only while she is a college student. But, in a year she will graduate from college, and gradually, not immediately, but inevitably, she will turn into an ordinary housewife (...) he died at 35, was buried at 80 (...). But that's why we play games, so that we can escape from our boring reality for a while.
Let's be honest, I don't think DPC is going that far with BADIK as 35 years old, so while playing the game we will have all the fantasy of Sage. Also, let's be honest, Quinn will probably overdose or being killed by someone she owes money before reaching 30. She will die at 30 and maybe buried at 30 too, that depends on someone finding the body.

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Not only is Sage far more attractive than Quinn but she's also a much better person. Quinn has depth but that doesn't change the fact that she's a fundamentally shit human being, an abusive narcissist who manipulates everyone around her as easily as she breathes. She's interesting but I don't like her at all.
1. Quinn is a bad girl/Tsundere: The attraction comes from opening her shell to see is there some hope for her, helping her saving her from doing some shit that would ruin her even more.

I felt that's route in nutshell because we won't save her at the end even if we're on her route she's going to suffer the consequences with betraying Sage, treating Riona like shit, even I think her trusting Lily will bite her in the ass in the future.

2. Tbh: I like that about this game most of the girls done some shady shit to MC in a small minor way.

Sage/Jade:
Seduce the MC using him for their sexually frustration/getting back at boyfriend/husband.

Josy/Maya:
Maya: Got MC tasered & pretty much never mentioning about having a girlfriend
Josy: Kind of led of him on & she even admits that.

Jill:
Feeling like she can fight MC battles where in trust she needs to let him do it himself. I feel in their relationship she's going to take liberties to do things she think is right for him. Even the examine (Which I think is reasonable) seems like a lowkey strike 1 for me.

Zoey:
Pretty much never understanding in had feelings for her until it was too late, even Bret was right that it would hurt MC if he heard Zoey talking to MC like that.

Reactions: Lurcher1
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes