tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
Well love the game, my biggest disappointment at this point is the new brawler game. I preferred the old one as it wasnt reaction based but more tactical.

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
I like reading everyone's theories, it's enjoyable to see what people are thinking. :) I hope they don't do a killer route like the other game or a fire death, it needs to be a different difficult choice or situation.

I can identify with so many of the female characters and I am surprised they are really different with their own perspectives and motivations. My best friend in the world is someone I see in Josy so much it's almost funny to me right down the stepbrother and daddy issues. I'm Jill on the outside and Quinn secretly behind closed doors so I am enjoying those two characters the most so far. :)

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
Oh the other issue I have I guess would be the fact of some of the girls you have to go down the chick route for, which wouldnt be bad, except it seems like you set up your MC as a wuss which I don't like too much. Other than that its a dope game and can't wait for the next update

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Jill is strange. I get that she relate to the protagonist because of the bullying thing and wants to help him but from where did came all that sudden romantic interest on the MC?
They barely had any interactions on previous episodes (1 and 2).

This smell really shifty to me. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Oh the other issue I have I guess would be the fact of some of the girls you have to go down the chick route for, which wouldnt be bad, except it seems like you set up your MC as a wuss which I don't like too much. Other than that its a dope game and can't wait for the next update
Disagree.
*Chick main choices are mostly about being nice, understanding and only using martial arts for self defense.
*Dik main choices you act like either a bastard and a hot head who punches first and ask questions later.

ps: not talking about the smaller choices that happen across most dialogue scenes.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
Jill is strange. I get that she relate to the protagonist because of the bullying thing and wants to help him but from where did came all that sudden romantic interest on the MC?

Disagree.
*Chick main choices are mostly about being nice, understanding and only using martial arts for self defense.
*Dik main choices you act like either a bastard and a hot head who punches first and ask questions later.

ps: not talking about the smaller choices that happen across most dialogue scenes.
so far i see jill is way to nice and that can get her in to trouble
and bella know this

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Goddamn it, I really wanna finish Ep 3 so i can join in on the discussion but every time I play i fap at any sex scenes and need to wait another 2-3 days to reset. How do you guys deal with this
Remember for these kinds of games it should be "I was here for the fap but i will stay for the plot."

...i think you got it the other way around :sneaky:

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
I like reading everyone's theories, it's enjoyable to see what people are thinking. :) I hope they don't do a killer route like the other game or a fire death, it needs to be a different difficult choice or situation.

I can identify with so many of the female characters and I am surprised they are really different with their own perspectives and motivations. My best friend in the world is someone I see in Josy so much it's almost funny to me right down the stepbrother and daddy issues. I'm Jill on the outside and Quinn secretly behind closed doors so I am enjoying those two characters the most so far. :)
what i see in all those girls

maya and jill both amazing sweet girls but in the end you start to think difrent
from both of them it seems they lie pretty much as you saw ad the end
and the mc is no difrent so if they want a relation ship of 1 of those girls they need to open up more

jill is a very sweet girl and maybe to sweet she want to help the mc more and more even if the mc dont want it
how that wil turn out i dunno

bella my favorite she is hard and a bit cold but her heart is pure and help the mc in a good way

sage is nice and crazy and i think that girl need a very good man to help her out

quinn a party girl not my favorite atm if you have a relationship with here be ready to fight alot
i think she dont give a shit and do what she wants so for the mc he must be way above her to
to get her on the right track so that girl gonna be a handfull for the mc

Geese

Jul 21, 2017

Disagree.

Have you seen Jill's intro, yeah that's the real Jill, so I say she's been hiding her true self and now decide to show it to the MC, why? well duh, he's the MC, he's a big deal, chicks like him by default.

tgreeny1

May 19, 2017
I freaking love Derek dude is hilarious. I wanna see a route for him to hook up with someone at some point. Dr. PinkCake is damn good at making good bro characters.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Focus all points on dextery first, then healing skill. It is still a chore because of low damage which make some battles take quite some time.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Have you seen Jill's intro, yeah that's the real Jill, so I say she's been hiding her true self and now decide to show it to the MC, why? well duh, he's the MC, he's a big deal, chicks like him by default.
i remember the intro, but not what she says. Is she different ?

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
I'm with you on that. I'll even guess that the military guy the MC saw while piss drunk at Isabella's that turned out to be a mannequin could be like a ghost. Not saying it will turn supernatural, just a little tongue-in-cheek clue as to why Bella is like she is.

ps : that game is a blast by the way. Special mention to the awesome, and free of licence, music !
Damn Amsterdam song is now forever stuck with me

Arcchit

May 22, 2018
As soon as I load my end of chapter 2 save the game gives me "An exception has occurred" error.
Can anyone help me? please urgent

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes