jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Kinda hoping for this.

View attachment 3696184

Or maybe this?

View attachment 3696180

Or both. Just saying!
I don't think harem would be an option here lol, the second image looks more just sexual fun and it could be possible maybe on sage path, who knows. But you would be hoping forever with the first one:LOL:. But to be honest, i'm secretly hoping for a jill+bella throuple path as well....idk if that will occur or not, imagine a hot MILF bella guiding our amateurs jill&mc in a relationship together while occasionally fucking them :love:

Last edited:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I want a scene where I hold Maya's hand while Josy eats her out and then they switch, and I hold Josy's hand.
It would be so hot coming home from work and walking in the door to the sounds of those two angels making love.
Would you tenderly wipe their mouths clean with your special handkerchief, dab at their lips to get all the love juice?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Joshy92

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
good quastion, it would be amazing if they did a breakdown of the "kama sutra" ;)
The Kama Sutra is quite advanced, you'll need someone intimately familiar with that sacred text.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017

Shinozio

Aug 20, 2018
Hi guys, how its going on?
So i just finished ep 10 and just wanted to share with you my impressions)
So far best girl is - Sage, she is just good,smart, intersting, cute and sexy at same time, still other girls couldnt change my mind.
Jill gives me vibes of clishe innocent good/pretty girl aka princess, and she is just too superficial and i truly cannot get why so much people obsessive with her) I dont mind her, she is just mediocore.
Maya has her own flaws, but she really has interesting backstory that can explain a lot in her character, unless Josy who, i dont understand, she feels like spoiled child)
About side girls, i guess Quinn and Lily has the most intriguing future episodes (but that shit with King/Queen is really cringy XD)

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Hi guys, how its going on?
So i just finished ep 10 and just wanted to share with you my impressions)
So far best girl is - Sage, she is just good,smart, intersting, cute and sexy at same time, still other girls couldnt change my mind.
Jill gives me vibes of clishe innocent good/pretty girl aka princess, and she is just too superficial and i truly cannot get why so much people obsessive with her) I dont mind her, she is just mediocore.
Maya has her own flaws, but she really has interesting backstory that can explain a lot in her character, unless Josy who, i dont understand, she feels like spoiled child)
About side girls, i guess Quinn and Lily has the most intriguing future episodes (but that shit with King/Queen is really cringy XD)
You'll fit in well. Lots of Sage fans here. Even those that have another as their favorites, most of them still rank Sage pretty high (Eq 3 for me). I don't think I've ever seen someone say a bad word about her. Just no bashing other girls, especially the best girl Lily.

lily.jpg
F4n6VM1WIAIQx6p.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes