ClewwT

May 27, 2023
I'm hearing discussions about the ending not being a happy one, and subverted expectations, and DPC's signature style. I haven't played any of DPC's other work, just BaDIK, and I'm starting to worry...do I want to follow this to the end?

I can see how things have the potential to go very, very badly. Like: if you kept the video of Jade, or you romanced Jill at the same time as Bella and then chose Bella. We still haven't seen Jade react to the fact Tremolo's video got out (which is his fault), and I expect that to be ugly. But in my playthroughs, I've managed to avoid those pitfalls.

I watched the warning at the start of season 1, that the game isn't "all" about good times and lighthearted laughs. That it's not for someone who's going through a rough time in life. That took me aback, but I gave the game a shot, and, honestly, nothing I saw really hit those "depression" triggers I was worried about. There was plenty of emotion in the game, and I liked that. Maya's and Derek's situation, Riona's self-esteem issues, Nicole's loneliness and hardship, Quinn's brokenness, Bella's loneliness and brokenness, Jill's difficulties—all of it was great. I'm fine with stories that put your heart through a wringer, and even book series whose middle books have dark cliffhangers. Just as long as they have an emotionally high final ending that leaves you at the positive end of the spectrum.

It's possible Riona is going to be killed off. That would suck. Horribly. But it wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me. I just need to know if DPC is the type of creator to end things tragically, without even an option for a "good" ending.
Yes

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Definitely is to start.. (y) Also happy with Threesomes. :love: When you get serious, she says she's gonna set up some threesomes but haven't seen that yet. :cry:
Did she really say that?! HOTDAMN! I knew sage was my favorite LI in this game! :love: A lot of episodes are still left, we will definitely see some threesomes, the cuckqueaning path i was hoping for could very well be in this game! :love:

Reactions: The Dick
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes