Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Since my wife ReallyNotTina was looking over my shoulder while I edited this, she gave her approval early, so it’s a day early. Here’s Episode 5 of our Maya/Josy run. We’ve done a Sage run before, so she already knows the main story and all the spoilers she encountered with Sage. But the throuple stuff is all new.

And weird to her. None of her romance novels have included throuples. Cheating and open relationships, but those obviously aren’t the same thing. I do have a polygamous acquaintance with two wives, but they’re not a throuple either; his wives don’t fuck each other, and I’m pretty sure that’s haram in Islam anyway. My own knowledge of throuples comes from movies, hearsay, and speculation.

But hell, the MC, Maya, and Josy claim they’re making all of it up as they go; why should it resemble other throuples? So it’s uncharted territory for everyone. Right? Meh.

Me. Recap time!​
Wife. [announcer voice] “Previously, on Being a DIK…”​
Me. Derek the maggot brother, devil’s pledge board, Hell Week’s over. Quinn, more girls, Quinn’s evil plan, throuple, Jill and insincere guys, Isabella’s pool, naked Cathy… that’s it.​
Wife. And Rusty’s origin story.​
Me. He asks Jill out immediately.​
Wife. Because he’s here to party.​
Me. Jill said guys were only into her because she’s a Royce, but you realize Rusty doesn’t know she’s a Royce yet.​
Wife. That’s true. But he does know she’s rich, so that doesn’t help.​
Me. Well all the girls in the preps’ mansion are rich. You gotta leave the mansion to find the plebeians.​
Wife. Plebeians?​
Me. Commoners. Peasants. Simple folk.​
Wife. “These are people of the land. The common clay of the new west. You know, morons.”​
Me. Blazing Saddles.​
Wife. [Lily von Shtupp impression] It’s twue. [Jill, but still doing that impression:] “A Burgmeister, huh?”​
Me. Is that how you’re doing Jill from now on?​
Wife. Meh, till I’m sick of it.​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Always fun to read these. I think the recaps are slowly morphing into a podcast, this is like 50% banter. It's only a matter of time until there's sound effects!
View attachment Podcast.mp4

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
My wife believes the only reason for women to get a chest tattoo is if their tits aren’t good enough to hold your attention.

Me, I’m pretty sure all tits can hold your attention.
Thats a pretty harsh way to look at someone. Tattoo culture is hard to explain personally, it's very much addictive, so many people get their first tattoo and before the end of the day are planning their next. i'd have to guess it has something to do with the combination of self expression and endorphins from the pain. I'm no expert though if I wasn't so lazy I'd google it to see what studies have been done.

Aug 29, 2023
Always fun to read these. I think the recaps are slowly morphing into a podcast, this is like 50% banter. It's only a matter of time until there's sound effects!
I gotta confess, since ReallyNotTina knows I’m transcribing them, she’s probably bantering a lot more than she would otherwise. And is, if you can fathom it, a lot less filthy than she ordinarily would be.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I gotta confess, since ReallyNotTina knows I’m transcribing them, she’s probably bantering a lot more than she would otherwise. And is, if you can fathom it, a lot less filthy than she ordinarily would be.
I figured as much, at least being observed doesn't negatively impact her humor. Plus it probably helps that the game is pretty funny, lends itself naturally to cracking jokes while playing together.

Reactions: ReallyNotTimmy

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Woke up. Nicole still isn't my wife. Why even live? :D

But on a more serious note.. As so far it's pretty evident Lily and Nicole are like twix package, I hope in the future Lily will understand that she needs to distance herself if she doesn't get any attention from MC. Yeah threesomes are fun and all, but I will definitely be grumpy if there is threesome content in a place where there could be another date with Nicole or even just a casual visit to Pink Rose while she works.

Also... lowkey miss party planning minigame (or any other people management minigame). I know most people hate them, but I can't lie they are fun for me.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
It would be fun to do a casting of BaDIK with real actresses. Can we do it here or we'll be threadbanned?
People have done it on here a few times before, I'm pretty sure. You could also use the site mycast on which I've also seen a Being A DIK fan casting done. I don't see why it couldn't be done on here though.

Reactions: The Dick

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Sage is the best balanced girl, and I think I'd settle for her. Even though she wears stupid sweaters... I'd fix that by buying new ones like this:

View attachment 3694175
There's not a chance in hell that sweater isn't riding up over Sage's ass every time she moves. On an unrelated note, anyone want to chip in for a killer sweater? You can have it delivered it to the HOT house, c/o The President.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
There's not a chance in hell that sweater isn't riding up over Sage's ass every time she moves. On an unrelated note, anyone want to chip in for a killer sweater? You can have it delivered it to the HOT house, c/o The President.
Give it to Sally, it'll be funny :sneaky:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
If your affinity is DIK and you go after her, she breaks up with you (unfortunately, you can't cry with Tybalt and get drunk together). Otherwise, you'll just talk to her on the bench in a park. If you're DIK, she'll be ok and it will look like a mutual break up; if not, she'll be sad (have to play again to see if there's any difference if she caughts you with Bella).

Well... Here, I think DPC is saving her. If he'd let Maya on her own, she'd start wearing baggy clothes, join the rank of the feminists, shave her head and start identifying herself as a non-binary called "Mayo." :ROFLMAO:
my stupid mc didnt go after her like he did with Jojo and Maya in ep4, only got the bench flashback, what was lame. and i am missing a great scene when Jill dumps mc like tybalt, that was awesome

god save us from purpled and shaved haired Mayo

• Haha

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Woke up. Nicole still isn't my wife. Why even live? :D

But on a more serious note.. As so far it's pretty evident Lily and Nicole are like twix package, I hope in the future Lily will understand that she needs to distance herself if she doesn't get any attention from MC. Yeah threesomes are fun and all, but I will definitely be grumpy if there is threesome content in a place where there could be another date with Nicole or even just a casual visit to Pink Rose while she works.

Also... lowkey miss party planning minigame (or any other people management minigame). I know most people hate them, but I can't lie they are fun for me.
Same don't need Nicole, just some time with Lily. Damn it's hard to get off Nicole's list. Just one blowjob and being nice on Swyper and she gets unlocked for Season 3. Damn she is the easiest girl to unlock.

And the way MC rejects her in episode 9 since don't want to lead her on further in my Lily save, makes me felt like an asshole. Hence now I don't even reply to her on Swyper.

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
There is no doubt that Jade is hot imo. Her personality on the other hand makes her very undesirable to me.
yeah i can uncerstand that, but thats what i like about her.. the Taboo relasionship with a teacher thats going trough a divorce and trust issuses with her husband, with a dominant aura and the fact that she is a Kinkey MILF makes her a 10/10 (personal opinion) ^^

Reactions: AmaroPargo

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Gotta do it, mate. It's fun. People say Jill lacks balls, but she's the one who got it to to dump Mr. Tremolo. MC and Tybalt drinking, bonding, and commiserating together after being turned down by Jill. The beginning of a beautiful friendship. Good post-credits scene.

P.S.: Did Lindsay die? I stopped playing after that... Too traumatizing for me...
little later i stopped too, because i didnt got 3/3 moment of glory and decided will play again after season2 complete.
and no, not dead, she goes to the hospital
funny, but as i remember, one picture what Jill has, there is something like fly to the moon, what Lindsay said and tried

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
God i wish i could play this game without being lost in the freeroam forever until closing the game, and i lost my save on top of it, i cant beliave i need to look up into a guide cuz im stuck into some free roam for 2 hours this is such a deal breaker for me

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Kpyna

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
God i wish i could play this game without being lost in the freeroam forever until closing the game, and i lost my save on top of it, i cant beliave i need to look up into a guide cuz im stuck into some free roam for 2 hours this is such a deal breaker for me
What the hell are you stuck on? Don't tell me it's something like cleaning the Pink Rose, looking for that final glass.

4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes