Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Man the discussions here are heated, love it,! I think think this might be one of the only games to have fostered a healthy community of back and forth, sure there are degenerates (bad ones or worse ones) but it seems relatively healthy!

Who are your top girls in the series, I've given mine being Isabella, Sage, and Jill with Zoey and Cam coming into the 4th and 5th respectively. Lily being a strong six followed by Riona and Quinn then Josey and Maya.

Wished they expanded more on Jade and Cathy more.

Also I think it is safe to say that the Dad is the best dad in any VN that's not an arse,is actually there, and is competent. Could be wrong but that's what I've seen so far.

Hope to get more details on the MC's mom and maybe get involved with that side of the family
This is one of my fav threads on F95. Most of the banter is in good fun and rarely gets personal anymore. Can't say it was always like that. LOL. Every girl has their supporters here, but beware there's certain girls you pick on, you will cop it. My top 5 is Lily 1, Josy 2, can't split Jill & Sage for 3, and Mona for 5. But, I've said many times, I pretty much love them all, apart from Madame Rose & Wendy's group. I'm a bit meh or Zoey & Sandy. But every other MG & SG & Random, I love what they bring. And agree Neil is great dad.

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
This is one of my fav threads on F95. Most of the banter is in good fun and rarely gets personal anymore. Can't say it was always like that. LOL. Every girl has their supporters here, but beware there's certain girls you pick on, you will cop it. My top 5 is Lily 1, Josy 2, can't split Jill & Sage for 3, and Mona for 5. But, I've said many times, I pretty much love them all, apart from Madame Rose & Wendy's group. I'm a bit meh or Zoey & Sandy. But every other MG & SG & Random, I love what they bring. And agree Neil is great dad.
Our top 1 and top 4 are same. Lily ♥. Just order of top 2-4 is jumbled. With Sage at 4th. And Jill and Josy fluctuating.

• Love
Reactions: Milton749

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Man the discussions here are heated, love it,! I think think this might be one of the only games to have fostered a healthy community of back and forth, sure there are degenerates (bad ones or worse ones) but it seems relatively healthy!

Who are your top girls in the series, I've given mine being Isabella, Sage, and Jill with Zoey and Cam coming into the 4th and 5th respectively. Lily being a strong six followed by Riona and Quinn then Josey and Maya.

Wished they expanded more on Jade and Cathy more.

Also I think it is safe to say that the Dad is the best dad in any VN that's not an arse,is actually there, and is competent. Could be wrong but that's what I've seen so far.

Hope to get more details on the MC's mom and maybe get involved with that side of the family
I'm terrible at ranking stuff, I use a bias sorter to really help me focus. And there's sooooo many girls. But just off the top of my head, I'd probably say Bella and Sage fight for the number one spot.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
neither of the 2 really resembles each other, the blonde only has the shape of the hair, not even the color. while the redhead is clearly an homage, it was never clear whose to whom, either DPC took a cue from a photo for the render or the girl played along.
Is the Sage pic from a special render or a Patreon post, or even just fan art? I'm pretty sure it's not an in-game scene.

Bigbadboy28

Jul 16, 2020
What's better? Harem mod or play as intended? Which one is more immersive? Also can I enable one of the main girl routes and individual routes at the same time?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
What's better? Harem mod or play as intended? Which one is more immersive? Also can I enable one of the main girl routes and individual routes at the same time?
Which one is more immersive, playing the game as intended or sloppily smashing incompatible paths together? Hmmm, that's a tough one :unsure:

Sorry for the sarcasm, it's just a dumb question. A "harem mod" will not be immersive in the slightest, it'll be like turning left but then you magically also turn right, and it will not be seamless.

You can mess around with almost every single girl in one playthrough if you play your cards right, but you will be forced to make a definite choice by the end of Episode 8. If you don't want to choose a main girl (Others path), then do not join the throuple or date Jill, as they will railroad you into choosing a relationship.

Aug 29, 2023
I think I posted my top-five list elsewhere, but it changes over time. Currently it’s Sage, then a tie between Maya and Jill, then in descending order Josy, Quinn, Lily, Cathy, Zoey, Jade, Nicole, and Camila.

The others I don’t care about, but future episodes might change my mind; Riona used to be in my list, but her behavior in ep 10 knocked her clean out of it.

Made me question things.jpg

Maybe she’ll be redeemed in ep 11; maybe not.

Reactions: N1CKs001

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Zoey being tattooed is part of why I find her so attractive, so hard disagree there.
I'd be fine with her tattoos if they weren't so gigantic and gaudy. I feel the same about Mel, but they're both hot enough for me to not give a shit. Or maybe it's just that they're plastered across their chest, since I don't have an issue with Cammy's large tat on her side.

Reactions: Riaman

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
I'd be fine with her tattoos if they weren't so gigantic and gaudy. I feel the same about Mel, but they're both hot enough for me to not give a shit. Or maybe it's just that they're plastered across their chest, since I don't have an issue with Cammy's large tat on her side.
I've always been a fan of the alt look in general, theres a certain alt culture avn out there where pretty much all the LIs are heavily tattooed, and it's one of my favorites visually because of it. Which might seem odd as Maya is my favorite LI across every AVN I've played lol. It's not even a kink for me, I just appreciate the aesthetic value of the art. Which shouldn't be surprising considering I'm tatooed myself.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock
Aug 29, 2023
My wife believes the only reason for women to get a chest tattoo is if their tits aren’t good enough to hold your attention.

Me, I’m pretty sure all tits can hold your attention.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Since my wife ReallyNotTina was looking over my shoulder while I edited this, she gave her approval early, so it’s a day early. Here’s Episode 5 of our Maya/Josy run. We’ve done a Sage run before, so she already knows the main story and all the spoilers she encountered with Sage. But the throuple stuff is all new.

And weird to her. None of her romance novels have included throuples. Cheating and open relationships, but those obviously aren’t the same thing. I do have a polygamous acquaintance with two wives, but they’re not a throuple either; his wives don’t fuck each other, and I’m pretty sure that’s haram in Islam anyway. My own knowledge of throuples comes from movies, hearsay, and speculation.

But hell, the MC, Maya, and Josy claim they’re making all of it up as they go; why should it resemble other throuples? So it’s uncharted territory for everyone. Right? Meh.

Me. Recap time!​
Wife. [announcer voice] “Previously, on Being a DIK…”​
Me. Derek the maggot brother, devil’s pledge board, Hell Week’s over. Quinn, more girls, Quinn’s evil plan, throuple, Jill and insincere guys, Isabella’s pool, naked Cathy… that’s it.​
Wife. And Rusty’s origin story.​
Me. He asks Jill out immediately.​
Wife. Because he’s here to party.​
Me. Jill said guys were only into her because she’s a Royce, but you realize Rusty doesn’t know she’s a Royce yet.​
Wife. That’s true. But he does know she’s rich, so that doesn’t help.​
Me. Well all the girls in the preps’ mansion are rich. You gotta leave the mansion to find the plebeians.​
Wife. Plebeians?​
Me. Commoners. Peasants. Simple folk.​
Wife. “These are people of the land. The common clay of the new west. You know, morons.”​
Me. Blazing Saddles.​
Wife. [Lily von Shtupp impression] It’s twue. [Jill, but still doing that impression:] “A Burgmeister, huh?”​
Me. Is that how you’re doing Jill from now on?​
Wife. Meh, till I’m sick of it.​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Always fun to read these. I think the recaps are slowly morphing into a podcast, this is like 50% banter. It's only a matter of time until there's sound effects!
View attachment Podcast.mp4

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
My wife believes the only reason for women to get a chest tattoo is if their tits aren’t good enough to hold your attention.

Me, I’m pretty sure all tits can hold your attention.
Thats a pretty harsh way to look at someone. Tattoo culture is hard to explain personally, it's very much addictive, so many people get their first tattoo and before the end of the day are planning their next. i'd have to guess it has something to do with the combination of self expression and endorphins from the pain. I'm no expert though if I wasn't so lazy I'd google it to see what studies have been done.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes