Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't know. I have to play it again focusing on those details, but, as far as I can remember, Jill's presence in the first season is a li'l low-profile and she just really shows up in the 3rd episode when MC goes to her house. Then, there's her only moment of attitude when she calls Cathy -- but note... she calls somebody for help too. Other than that moment, she seems to me the same Jill as always. The tennis date was kinda awkward. When I played it the first time -- since I'm a fuckboy, but also a good boy --, I thought: "In real life, I would end things with her because, otherwise, I would hurt her so badly..." But, then, no! In the second season, she has a great moment of attitude and dumps the dick MC! You can only hurt her by exploiting a glitch in the game -- being a "de facto" dick while being a "de jure" neutral/chick. Jill, in the end, is very smart. She can be socially awkward (though she's the only one to have friends outside B&R), but she's very smart.
Remember this flashback? No one is talking about Jill being socially awkward here. Quite a confident girl.
20220826225612_1.jpg

But Maya... Well... I don't know... I find her beautiful, but there's something too bland in her... And always depressed... And I don't think her story too interesting, so she's always a hindrance: she takes Josy away from me; I must do errands to save her from her father's cons; and, worst of it all, if I'm on her path, I can't skip class with Sarah!
With such a life, it is difficult to avoid depression. Mom is disabled, father is a family tyrant. Derek has learned to numb this pain with idiotic behavior, but Maya has a more difficult time, given that Patrick is targeting her.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
You get a steam achievement on getting all 3 slaps, so there's a reason if you want that.
Really? Interesting. What other achievements are there..... Oh man, one for Madame Rose? :sick: That's just cruel to the completionists.
Lmao, there's one if you don't knock out Tybalt's teeth.
And then another if you do knock his teeth out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I always make perfect pancakes for my girls, I'd get that one easy.

Majority of them seem pretty doable on a single playthrough. I'm guessing that 1) In lieu of a flower, 2) Unknown road, 3) Connected, 4) Bumpy road, and 5) Troubled road are all about what path you choose in Crossroads? So 1) Sage, 2) Others, 3) Jill, 4) Bella, and 5) Maya & Josy?

Reactions: Riaman

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
Really? Interesting. What other achievements are there..... Oh man, one for Madame Rose? :sick: That's just cruel to the completionists.
Lmao, there's one if you don't knock out Tybalt's teeth.
And then another if you do knock his teeth out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I always make perfect pancakes for my girls, I'd get that one easy.

Majority of them seem pretty doable on a single playthrough. I'm guessing that 1) In lieu of a flower, 2) Unknown road, 3) Connected, 4) Bumpy road, and 5) Troubled road are all about what path you choose in Crossroads? So 1) Sage, 2) Others, 3) Jill, 4) Bella, and 5) Maya & Josy?
There's one if you beat sage on difficult mode in spar, had the least accomplishment rate.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
After looking at the Steam achievements, I got curious and checked out the community art stuff, and found something very interesting.
View attachment 3692973
It's not as styled as Maya's Farrah Fawcett hair, and other than the hair she doesn't look a lot like Maya, but still pretty cute.
she's an old acquaintance in this thread....:geek:

Aug 29, 2023
Since my wife ReallyNotTina was looking over my shoulder while I edited this, she gave her approval early, so it’s a day early. Here’s Episode 5 of our Maya/Josy run. We’ve done a Sage run before, so she already knows the main story and all the spoilers she encountered with Sage. But the throuple stuff is all new.

And weird to her. None of her romance novels have included throuples. Cheating and open relationships, but those obviously aren’t the same thing. I do have a polygamous acquaintance with two wives, but they’re not a throuple either; his wives don’t fuck each other, and I’m pretty sure that’s haram in Islam anyway. My own knowledge of throuples comes from movies, hearsay, and speculation.

But hell, the MC, Maya, and Josy claim they’re making all of it up as they go; why should it resemble other throuples? So it’s uncharted territory for everyone. Right? Meh.

Me. Recap time!​
Wife. [announcer voice] “Previously, on Being a DIK…”​
Me. Derek the maggot brother, devil’s pledge board, Hell Week’s over. Quinn, more girls, Quinn’s evil plan, throuple, Jill and insincere guys, Isabella’s pool, naked Cathy… that’s it.​
Wife. And Rusty’s origin story.​
Me. He asks Jill out immediately.​
Wife. Because he’s here to party.​
Me. Jill said guys were only into her because she’s a Royce, but you realize Rusty doesn’t know she’s a Royce yet.​
Wife. That’s true. But he does know she’s rich, so that doesn’t help.​
Me. Well all the girls in the preps’ mansion are rich. You gotta leave the mansion to find the plebeians.​
Wife. Plebeians?​
Me. Commoners. Peasants. Simple folk.​
Wife. “These are people of the land. The common clay of the new west. You know, morons.”​
Me. Blazing Saddles.​
Wife. [Lily von Shtupp impression] It’s twue. [Jill, but still doing that impression:] “A Burgmeister, huh?”​
Me. Is that how you’re doing Jill from now on?​
Wife. Meh, till I’m sick of it.​
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She looks less like Sage than the blonde chick looks like Maya.
Although I'm curious, did the Sage pic come first or the real girl?
Nah, I don't see it. It's only because they're in the same pose and wearing the same coloured top. The girls themselves are not even close.
neither of the 2 really resembles each other, the blonde only has the shape of the hair, not even the color. while the redhead is clearly an homage, it was never clear whose to whom, either DPC took a cue from a photo for the render or the girl played along.

N1CKs001

Nov 12, 2021
Man the discussions here are heated, love it,! I think think this might be one of the only games to have fostered a healthy community of back and forth, sure there are degenerates (bad ones or worse ones) but it seems relatively healthy!

Who are your top girls in the series, I've given mine being Isabella, Sage, and Jill with Zoey and Cam coming into the 4th and 5th respectively. Lily being a strong six followed by Riona and Quinn then Josey and Maya.

Wished they expanded more on Jade and Cathy more.

Also I think it is safe to say that the Dad is the best dad in any VN that's not an arse,is actually there, and is competent. Could be wrong but that's what I've seen so far.

Hope to get more details on the MC's mom and maybe get involved with that side of the family

Reactions: AmaroPargo

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
View attachment 3692470
You are wrong. I want my maximum chaos, fucking a newly divorced Jade and a sad Sage who will take comfort in my loving arms. And dick.
Not to mention what happens if Stephen has the video... I want to see scorched Earth :ROFLMAO:
I mean, Momma Jade is HIGHLY underrated! me, personally would say shes top three.. Bella Jill then Momma Jade ;)
Skärmbild 2024-06-01 144024.png
Skärmbild 2024-06-01 144835.png
Skärmbild 2024-06-01 145704.png
Skärmbild 2024-05-31 163207.png Skärmbild 2024-05-31 161517.png

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes