Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Ok, I think there is a misunderstanding here..
It doesn't matter anyway if you think that the actions of your loved one are worth a well-deserved revenge from JosY (his first name is not JosE) towards her half-brother to defend the one she loves, in the event that he 'is also weak to do it himself.
With these kind words, I wish you a good time.

As a reminder, I use the translator and everything is not always clear, sorry for that, too bad. :cautious:
I would like to make a joke about Quinn simps but I'm going to nice for once I'll hate myself for it later actually I won't because Josy conquers:love::love::love::love::love:;)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2023-08-01 125958.png
Alady Alady

Reactions: Ekzou
May 11, 2024
Well that spiderman scene definitely is an improvement on the last rain scene with Sage...

Good enough to make it as an honorary BaDIK shower scene entry. :sneaky:

o_O

Mrs DPC: Honey, why aren't you packed, we're headed to the Bahamas this week?​
DPC: Fuck off! Here's 50K spending money, now stop bothering me, didn't you see the "Rendering" sign on the door!? Bitches, amirite? :rolleyes:
Rendering...reticulating splines...never interrupt a working computer.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba jnr

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I don't know why anyone would be. Josy is in college, so you're really hiding at her dad's basement. But I am a bit curious. How often do Pete and Monica do stuff that would traumatise Tommy?
I don't know where yall get your delusions laser brains :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
It’s strange that you didn’t notice these changes, for example this Tybalt's blackmail arc. I just don't believe Jill from Season 1 would be so helpless begging Bella for help. She would have done what she did in Ep. 10 - she would talk to Trent, where Tybalt’s lies were revealed. This is where the writing fails - I don’t consider DPC a bad writer, he’s quite good for the world of AVNs, but he also has gaps. All this blackmail and helpless Jill seems implausible.

Like I said earlier, we have hints that Sage is completely different, we just need to find and read them entire game. Rebound guy line was cringe, but let’s chalk this up to our guy’s retardism, MC is sometimes being a retard. Same for Maya, she's being an idiot for trust her dad who treated her like shit own her life, but can't say she's annoying for me.
Moreover, I like her better now, since in Ep. 10 we could see her good sides. So I’ll take Maya’s solo, I can’t wait for Josy’s reaction when I steal Maya. :ROFLMAO:
why think you season 1 Jill wont let herself blackmailed by tybalt?

In the second season, she has a great moment of attitude and dumps the dick MC!

But Maya... Well... I don't know... I find her beautiful, but there's something too bland in her... And always depressed... And I don't think her story too interesting, so she's always a hindrance: she takes Josy away from me; I must do errands to save her from her father's cons; and, worst of it all, if I'm on her path, I can't skip class with Sarah!
-you mean when tybalt ask marry at restaurant? i am quite sure, Jill hasnt a scene to dumps the dik mc, she has a opportunity to get a scene for it. this is very sad, she should have a scene like Maya and Jojo

-mostly i agree about Maya, but i dont think she is depressed and dont think big problem saving her from Patrick
but not Maya take your Jojo away from you, DPC did it, like you said very well:
" About the retard MC... It's the same I said about stupid quotes on Quinn's Tshirts. I blame DPC. My MC would never do that if he had the chance. He'd fuck Sage real good, all sweat, after the sparring. "
Maya would break up with Jojo if she had the chance.

Hey all have been away from game for a few years and am replaying from the beginning. I am in the middle of season 2. To play beyond chapter 8 there is a patch for chapter 9 and 10. What about he interlude + chapter 10 file. Is that also a patch or a separate launcher. Whats the best way to proceed here in order to see the content?
season 1-2 (ep 1-8) is one game
season 3 (interlude and ep9-10) is separated, so another game, but you can import your save from the first game.
like dragon age 1->2 or witcher 1->2 or anything else
and there is a patch for ep10, if you patching correct your version will change v0.10.0 -> v0.10.1

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes