NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017

Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
I don't know why anyone would be. Josy is in college, so you're really hiding at her dad's basement. But I am a bit curious. How often do Pete and Monica do stuff that would traumatise Tommy?
Probably a lot since Pete divorced his previous wife to marry her. Also I don't think Tommy cares much he is a family guy, Atleast Pete is fucking Monica not the prodigal frat son Tremolo, and he hates his biological dad with passion. Calls him as shit as he was to MC in hell week. Dude is probably happy that he got a new dad who loves his mom and pays his college and Weed expenses too.

Reactions: jtjr26

hermit_tr

Jan 20, 2022
4090 is better than an A6000ADA for this kind of rendering. The ADA is much more geared towards AI.
Depends on how large the object, asset etc you are rendering is. In terms of speed, the 4090 wins (faster clock speed and higher power limit), but if the amount of VRam consumption exceeds 24 GB, then the 4090 will not be able to render, whereas the 6000ADA / A6000 can do it (48 VRam).

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
How do you get Lily to slap you? Never seen that before in my life.
Stick your finger in her ass
Edit: Behold
1000054759.gif

She'll also charge you extra for the blowjob in Episode 5 because of this, so unless you're going for a Massive DIK playthrough, there's no good reason to do it.

Last edited:
  • I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: The Dick

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I don't know. I have to play it again focusing on those details, but, as far as I can remember, Jill's presence in the first season is a li'l low-profile and she just really shows up in the 3rd episode when MC goes to her house. Then, there's her only moment of attitude when she calls Cathy -- but note... she calls somebody for help too. Other than that moment, she seems to me the same Jill as always. The tennis date was kinda awkward. When I played it the first time -- since I'm a fuckboy, but also a good boy --, I thought: "In real life, I would end things with her because, otherwise, I would hurt her so badly..." But, then, no! In the second season, she has a great moment of attitude and dumps the dick MC! You can only hurt her by exploiting a glitch in the game -- being a "de facto" dick while being a "de jure" neutral/chick. Jill, in the end, is very smart. She can be socially awkward (though she's the only one to have friends outside B&R), but she's very smart.
Remember this flashback? No one is talking about Jill being socially awkward here. Quite a confident girl.
20220826225612_1.jpg

But Maya... Well... I don't know... I find her beautiful, but there's something too bland in her... And always depressed... And I don't think her story too interesting, so she's always a hindrance: she takes Josy away from me; I must do errands to save her from her father's cons; and, worst of it all, if I'm on her path, I can't skip class with Sarah!
With such a life, it is difficult to avoid depression. Mom is disabled, father is a family tyrant. Derek has learned to numb this pain with idiotic behavior, but Maya has a more difficult time, given that Patrick is targeting her.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes