lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
What the hell are you stuck on? Don't tell me it's something like cleaning the Pink Rose, looking for that final glass.
I need to start over, but i know i will be stuck into every free roam like the party or the one you are in the mansion and cant find how to finish that shit, or many other free roams i where i keep going everywhere and clicking everything for 30 minutes to get out (the game is so big and the dev dont care to make a way out for people who get stuck ) this is a game i avoid for such a long time even when people say its the best cuz i know i cant play without looking into a guide to not be stuck this is crazy

every time i have a boner it goes away cuz theres a free roam and i get nervous being lost

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I need to start over, but i know i will be stuck into every free roam like the party or the one you are in the mansion and cant find how to finish that shit, or many other free roams i where i keep going everywhere and clicking everything for 30 minutes to get out (the game is so big and the dev dont care to make a way out for people who get stuck ) this is a game i avoid for such a long time even when people say its the best cuz i know i cant play without looking into a guide to not be stuck this is crazy

every time i have a boner it goes away cuz theres a free roam and i get nervous being lost
Are you checking your tasks on the phone? They're usually pretty self-explanatory. And the DIKS mansion does feel like a maze in the beginning, before getting the fast travel feature.

Reactions: AmaroPargo

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Are you checking your tasks on the phone? They're usually pretty self-explanatory. And the DIKS mansion does feel like a maze in the beginning, before getting the fast travel feature.
even after going everywhere nothing, but this happened when i played the last time too, it took me days to get out this why think is funny when people rank this game high

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
you are making the assumption that everyone likes what you do, i'll admit she's hot but I rate others higher.
haha nah i get evreybody has there own taste.. im just messing around, i know there is lots of fans for evrey girl and i think thats a great thing.. we can learn and talk why evrey girl has `the special thing` that makes them the best girl for evrey palyer ´, and i woild love too hear yours :)

Reactions: Saboracss

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
haha nah i get evreybody has there own taste.. im just messing around, i know there is lots of fans for evrey girl and i think thats a great thing.. we can learn and talk why evrey girl has `the special thing` that makes them the best girl for evrey palyer ´, and i woild love too hear yours :)
Depends on what criteria, Maya is by far my favorite MG overall, but if you're going on appearance, Nicole and Mel rate higher in my book. I'm not a fan of the comically curvy women as much as most people seem to be.

redbone89

Jul 20, 2017
Depends on what criteria, Maya is by far my favorite MG overall, but if you're going on appearance, Nicole and Mel rate higher in my book. I'm not a fan of the comically curvy women as much as most people seem to be.
yeah Mel is super hot, somebody i personally think aint getting lot of love is Sarah, and i think she is one of the most beutiful girls in the game.. Skärmbild 2024-05-30 210206.png

broxitar

May 29, 2021
I'm hearing discussions about the ending not being a happy one, and subverted expectations, and DPC's signature style. I haven't played any of DPC's other work, just BaDIK, and I'm starting to worry...do I want to follow this to the end?

I can see how things have the potential to go very, very badly. Like: if you kept the video of Jade, or you romanced Jill at the same time as Bella and then chose Bella. We still haven't seen Jade react to the fact Tremolo's video got out (which is his fault), and I expect that to be ugly. But in my playthroughs, I've managed to avoid those pitfalls.

I watched the warning at the start of season 1, that the game isn't "all" about good times and lighthearted laughs. That it's not for someone who's going through a rough time in life. That took me aback, but I gave the game a shot, and, honestly, nothing I saw really hit those "depression" triggers I was worried about. There was plenty of emotion in the game, and I liked that. Maya's and Derek's situation, Riona's self-esteem issues, Nicole's loneliness and hardship, Quinn's brokenness, Bella's loneliness and brokenness, Jill's difficulties—all of it was great. I'm fine with stories that put your heart through a wringer, and even book series whose middle books have dark cliffhangers. Just as long as they have an emotionally high final ending that leaves you at the positive end of the spectrum.

It's possible Riona is going to be killed off. That would suck. Horribly. But it wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me. I just need to know if DPC is the type of creator to end things tragically, without even an option for a "good" ending.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I'm hearing discussions about the ending not being a happy one, and subverted expectations, and DPC's signature style. I haven't played any of DPC's other work, just BaDIK, and I'm starting to worry...do I want to follow this to the end?

I can see how things have the potential to go very, very badly. Like: if you kept the video of Jade, or you romanced Jill at the same time as Bella and then chose Bella. We still haven't seen Jade react to the fact Tremolo's video got out (which is his fault), and I expect that to be ugly. But in my playthroughs, I've managed to avoid those pitfalls.

I watched the warning at the start of season 1, that the game isn't "all" about good times and lighthearted laughs. That it's not for someone who's going through a rough time in life. That took me aback, but I gave the game a shot, and, honestly, nothing I saw really hit those "depression" triggers I was worried about. There was plenty of emotion in the game, and I liked that. Maya's and Derek's situation, Riona's self-esteem issues, Nicole's loneliness and hardship, Quinn's brokenness, Bella's loneliness and brokenness, Jill's difficulties—all of it was great. I'm fine with stories that put your heart through a wringer, and even book series whose middle books have dark cliffhangers. Just as long as they have an emotionally high final ending that leaves you at the positive end of the spectrum.

It's possible Riona is going to be killed off. That would suck. Horribly. But it wouldn't be a dealbreaker for me. I just need to know if DPC is the type of creator to end things tragically, without even an option for a "good" ending.
No, I think some of the paths, probably even most of the paths, will end with a relatively good kind of ending. That being said, I believe that if you wouldn't have a problem with Riona being killed which obviously isn't confirmed to happen by any means, then I'd say you won't have an issue with anything else in the upcoming parts of the story. It's inevitable that there'll be a few unfortunate dramatic events for the characters in the plot and potentially even the death of Riona like you said, which a lot of people would find sorrowful. I'm not gonna sugarcoat it by saying that nobody else apart from her could die later in the story, but I don't think it's gonna be all that bad even in the worst-case scenario. In DPC's first game Acting Lessons, there was a house fire at one point in the story which killed off one of the two main love interests of the MC and forced you to choose to save only one of them, but that game had a decent ending where things got better by the end of it and the MC marries the one he managed to save. DPC himself has said that this game will not be as dark as Acting Lessons and by that I personally believe he means it won't have major dramatic turns as sudden as the one in Acting Lessons which would completely change the course of the game's plot. But the warning in the beginning of the game that you mentioned put it well, it's not all about just happy times and comedy. It's also a game filled with drama. Aside from the deaths of different characters such as Riona or any other character currently involved with the drug business, something like the MC being kicked out of the DIKs or whatever else similar that the players have been speculating about might happen in the story, but I seriously doubt there'll be anything more somber than the death of Riona if that really is something that DPC has planned for to happen in the game.

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024

Well, we don't know for certain, but most of us believe there will be both good and bad endings.

How bad do the bad endings get? That might be a serious concern.

That there wouldn't be any good endings at all? No one argues that in good faith.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
I have finally managed to complete every route, leaving the best one, Bella's for last. Seriously, the two top routes are the single one and Bella's in every single update. Jill would be nice if she would be like Lana, but yeah, not happening. Everyone else is rather meh.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Damn. I really need to go and find my closest library. Do all librarians help you try out the things you find in certain naughty books?

Skaermbild_2024-06-01_204422.png

Reactions: redbone89
4.80 star(s) 1,525 Votes