Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Jill without MC making an effort in recital tanked it, seriously I hope MC's actions make difference in this game.

Apart from Jill's Recital and Rusty's car, till now not a single choice by MC has made any tangible difference.
Well if you're hellbent on beating Derek in Hell Week and need an ace up your sleeve, you can share the sex tape and inadvertently cost Jade MILLIONS in her pending divorce :KEK:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
So I´m still playing through episode 10 and I was at the barbecue freeroam talking with Sally by the campfire. I have to ask, does her relationship with MC get better? She was really cold and I wonder if that´s just how her personality is or if it´s because something I did on my playthrough?

Sep 26, 2023
Well if you're hellbent on beating Derek in Hell Week and need an ace up your sleeve, you can share the sex tape and inadvertently cost Jade MILLIONS in her pending divorce :KEK:
8sk6yb.jpg

So I´m still playing through episode 10 and I was at the barbecue freeroam talking with Sally by the campfire. I have to ask, does her relationship with MC get better? She was really cold and I wonder if that´s just how her personality is or if it´s because something I did on my playthrough?
No she's a bitch to you no matter what you do.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
if any girl should have hate sex it sally, she a bitch but probably likes mc more then she cares to admit :devilish: :devilish:

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
I understand it at first, but now there have been enough interactions where the MC has been nice and kind to her (in my playthrough at least) that she has no reason to be like that. She doesn´t have to fuck him, but she could lose the attitude.
Regretting giving her my clothes now. Doesn't make her any nicer. Was expecting at least a nice chat at the fire, but nope, not with Bitchy McBitchface.

screenshot0002.png

VaderExMachina

Nov 21, 2022
Regretting giving her my clothes now. Doesn't make her any nicer. Was expecting at least a nice chat at the fire, but nope, not with Bitchy McBitchface.

View attachment 3699089
she'll only lose that bitchy attitude when she feels every inch of MC's dick inside her, giving her the orgasm Magnar never could. (if they even fuck, which i very much doubt...)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I understand it at first, but now there have been enough interactions where the MC has been nice and kind to her (in my playthrough at least) that she has no reason to be like that. She doesn´t have to fuck him, but she could lose the attitude.
Well, that is the point, it is her personality. if she end up nicer, she gonna lose this personality that makes her interesting. and its complimenting very well with a Dik MC. , like when MC mocking her and teasing her back, that is their dynamic, what should not change even after they fuck (y)

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i was think if i win the DnG, she will like me, but i was wrong. i can do anything, she is moody
kind of missing the mc as dik to say what said to Sage at first episode after bump chad. "drop that attitude"

She is a Tsundere
i think a tsundere searching to contact with the liked one. she is just arrogant

And that's what makes so many people here want to tame her.
yep

Ray_D

Nov 13, 2022
This decision does not benefit us in the long run, especially because we would lose Jade in her scorned sugar mama phase. Well that or she would probably kill us in a fit of rage. :Kappa::KEK:
a512b16e-280a-4750-a85d-46f9563997ea_text.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Better Cock Spock

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Nah, my MC bangs Jade and keeps it to himself like a gentleman. Then he bangs Sage. Ride or die the mother-daughter trio.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes