Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
This decision does not benefit us in the long run, especially because we would lose Jade in her scorned sugar mama phase. Well that or she would probably kill us in a fit of rage. :Kappa::KEK:
Absolutely, 100% I do NOT want to get on Jade's bad side. She would have no hesitation to cut off my favorite body part.
jade-angry.jpg

May 11, 2024
You can't get more 'Adult' than real estate discussion. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Tremolo needs to start thinking about the future, one of these ladies is gonna have a little Tremolo soon.;)
Next mini-game, use Zitlow to find a cheap fixer-upper house for Tremolo and the DIKs can help fix it up.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
  • Haha
Reactions: John Ness and Ray_D

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Patience my friend she will fall, the clothes are just an excuse for her to come and see tremolo in his room alone. :WeSmart:
View attachment 3699447
View attachment 3699452
View attachment 3699453
I'd like to see that. Just to see her walk of shame. I reckon that would be hilarious. Tommy and all the DIKs would have a field day! I'd even let them know, so all of them can be there! :ROFLMAO: Sally would lose it big time.
When it finally happens, she's going to be reduced to a drooling mess, hardly able to string together two words.

Then the next day, she'll pretend nothing happened and be a total bitch again. But it's just for appearances because she will want to be fucked 24/7: sneaking off into classrooms like Maya, supply closets like Jade, on top of people's homework like Melanie, on the roof like Quinn, on horse teeth Tybalt's bed like Sage, just everywhere. She won't be able to live without that tripod cock. She'll go to class with cum running down her leg, and glasses askew. Magnar will wonder why she keeps missing D&G sessions. Her grades will slip. She'll turn out to be a bigger slut than the literal prostitutes.

..... uh, what was I saying. Oh, yeah we're going to fuck Sally. And it will be glorious...

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
the main thing that stops me form doing more runs is the god awful party minigame i want to do the Isabel or Maya route
It's painful (I've done it 9 times), but after the first one, you can move through it pretty quickly. If you can't remember, what to do, just make a list and then click & CTRL through it each time. All paths are worth it.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
the main thing that stops me form doing more runs is the god awful party minigame i want to do the Isabel or Maya route
I mean you can just intentionally make them shitty to essentially skip it. Fill the entire grid with trash cans, and it won't change anything other than a few lines of dialogue saying your parties are bad. You wouldn't need to worry about enough money for body shots, haunted mansion and the cumpetition for example.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
It's painful (I've done it 9 times), but after the first one, you can move through it pretty quickly. If you can't remember, what to do, just make a list and then click & CTRL through it each time. All paths are worth it.
SanchoMod Auto Fiesta is my saviour. I hate that mini-game, but the only time I've played it is the first time it came up (I always give them a shot first).

Sugoi!

Mar 2, 2024
When it finally happens, she's going to be reduced to a drooling mess, hardly able to string together two words.

Then the next day, she'll pretend nothing happened and be a total bitch again. But it's just for appearances because she will want to be fucked 24/7: sneaking off into classrooms like Maya, supply closets like Jade, on top of people's homework like Melanie, on the roof like Quinn, on horse teeth Tybalt's bed like Sage, just everywhere. She won't be able to live without that tripod cock. She'll go to class with cum running down her leg, and glasses askew. Magnar will wonder why she keeps missing D&G sessions. Her grades will slip. She'll turn out to be a bigger slut than the literal prostitutes.

..... uh, what was I saying. Oh, yeah we're going to fuck Sally. And it will be glorious...
In my opinion, this is exactly what she wants.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes