Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Well, that is the point, it is her personality. if she end up nicer, she gonna lose this personality that makes her interesting. and its complimenting very well with a Dik MC. , like when MC mocking her and teasing her back, that is their dynamic, what should not change even after they fuck (y)
If that´s the case, fine, but I abandoning hope of ever liking her. When she showed up, I had hopes for her. she was pretty and liked nerdy stuff, but if the attitude is going to stay the same no matter how we treat her, than to hell with her.

Reactions: funkymonkeyjedi

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
i was think if i win the DnG, she will like me, but i was wrong. i can do anything, she is moody
kind of missing the mc as dik to say what said to Sage at first episode after bump chad. "drop that attitude"
Her demeanor would make sense if you´re playing the MC to be a dick to everyone, but if you´re being nice, she should start to loosen up.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Idk why people find her soo attractive, i mean nah man....if you have a milf fetish bella is 10 times better.
Personally, I'd say the same about Bella, I just don't see the appeal that leads to all the rabid hunger people seem to have for her. Jade and Cathy are both more attractive, IMO, and Nicole ahead of them in the MILF stakes.
No votes for Madame Rose as hottest MILF???

Seriously though Lynette gets my vote, and I would put Nicole and Bella before Jade & Cathy.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes