funkymonkeyjedi

Jan 16, 2023
Of course Bella would say he missing she don't want to admit he left her, the idea he just missing is just so silly to me sure it happens and there crazy stories out there but I don't buy it here
Well one could argue that 'normal people' (I agree that James didn't give off the sense of 'normality' at any point, he came off more like an older version of Derek. Basically an idiot) would typically file for some sort of separation or even divorce before taking a hike. So I believe James still breathes. And when he comes back, he will be expecting his dear wife to be waiting for him with open arms. I have a feeling that James will contribute to another dramatic scene when revealed (if revealed).

But that's just my two cents on him.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Steuan

May 3, 2024
You are now my favorite person on this entire thread. Thanks for the...material to....study.
Hehe.

Elena is crazy HOT, isn't she? :BootyTime:

I hope she will get her lewd scene in EP11.

Though...

In the last episode John Boy mentioned that he would be interested in watching Elena have sex with Tremolo, but I hope he won't do that.

I mean it would be so...awkward. :HideThePain:

• Hey there
Reactions: mostwanted8

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
When it finally happens, she's going to be reduced to a drooling mess, hardly able to string together two words.

Then the next day, she'll pretend nothing happened and be a total bitch again. But it's just for appearances because she will want to be fucked 24/7: sneaking off into classrooms like Maya, supply closets like Jade, on top of people's homework like Melanie, on the roof like Quinn, on horse teeth Tybalt's bed like Sage, just everywhere. She won't be able to live without that tripod cock. She'll go to class with cum running down her leg, and glasses askew. Magnar will wonder why she keeps missing D&G sessions. Her grades will slip. She'll turn out to be a bigger slut than the literal prostitutes.

..... uh, what was I saying. Oh, yeah we're going to fuck Sally. And it will be glorious...
She'd be an awesome brat. Constantly acting up, and in need of being tied up, flogged, and fucked super hard. She won't be able to sit from all the paddling, and won't be able to walk from all the fucking. And she'll love every god damn second of it. She thinks she's a spicy bitch, but she just needs to be put in sub space once and she'll be Tremolo's willing slave.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes