asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018

This week I mostly rendered animations but also a few scenes with static renders. The animation count is really coming along nicely... I'm not going to reveal the final count, yet, because it might increase.
All I can say is that it will kick Episode 1's ass. 54% of the animations have been rendered, but worth noting is that almost all long animations (8-17 seconds long) have been rendered to completion. The ones that remain are between 2-5 seconds long.
Today I counted the number of frames (1 frame = 1 static render) in the animations that are completed this far. I couldn't believe the final count. 3778 renders...and I'm not done yet.
To put that into perspective, Acting Lessons Episode 1-8 had ~5000 static renders. It is scary, but it's scary in a really good way.
This wouldn't be possible without you guys. You're the ones who've made it possible for me to upgrade my equipment to be able to handle this.
It can't be said enough, thank you all for the support. You make a huge difference in the development.

I've been writing a lot of dialogue this week and I just keep adding more scenes and thus more work for myself, but I know that the Episode will be so much better if I include those scenes.
I'm very close to wrapping up the final scene in terms of dialogue; this means I will have the boundaries for the Episode completed and have a better grasp of knowing how much work there's left to do.
After the dialogue is completed, what's left is to code the following things:
- Relationship and DIK scores
- Freeroam events
- Minigames
- Bios app
- Chat app
- A few more songs/sound effects

Other than that, it's just to continue to produce a large number of static renders and let the animations render to completion until the Episode is completed.
This weekend I plan to pose as many static renders as possible.
It's still too early to say a release date. But I'm so excited for this Episode!

Have a great weekend!
Dr PinkCake

Reactions: LP83 and rogosh

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I just finished episode 1 and didn't have any penetration scenes. Did I miss something? I chose the DIK route. I had a few intimate scenes with Maya but didn't have any intimacy with any of the other girls except when stealing the panties from the sorority house (handjob and blowjob). I had a few handjob scenes in my dreams but that is fantasy.

Am I supposed to be able to have intimate scenes with Sage and other girls?

Reactions: Xman777

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I just finished episode 1 and didn't have any penetration scenes. Did I miss something? I chose the DIK route. I had a few intimate scenes with Maya but didn't have any intimacy with any of the other girls except when stealing the panties from the sorority house (handjob and blowjob). I had a few handjob scenes in my dreams but that is fantasy.

Am I supposed to be able to have intimate scenes with Sage and other girls?
If you accepted Quinn's offer after getting your phone back from Sage, you can call her during any free roam section to order "food": one of the options (spicy) will get you anal sex and the other (japanese) a blowjob.

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I don't know about that. You never really want to half-ass stats, especially when it's between two paths. If you do half dik choices and half chik choices, then you can't really do the things that require lots of dik/chik, whereas if you go all in on one, then you get to have more fun.

I was going to go all in on dik but I just couldn't ask my struggling dad to give me even more money after he offered to give me his savings, so I restarted the game and have forged on in the chik path, but I still save and change variables through the dev console to see what the dik path can offer
He meant play the game the way you want and not someone' else I'm sure, just as the author intended

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Its my third run ahah chik dik and freaking harem
He was joking. There is no "harem" in episode 1. Vaginal and anal penetration animations haven't even been done for episode 1 (except for one paid anal scene) so having a harem in episode 1 isn't currently possible.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
One of my major complaints with Acting Lessons is that the game gave me blue balls for the majority of the game. There was little sex in it. So far, episode 1 is following this same pattern. I'm hoping for a lot more sex opportunities in episode 2.

The story and writing is superb in both 'Acting Lessons' and 'Being a DIK' but I'd rather not feel blue balled again. A better balance between story and sex is what I am hoping for in future releases. I understand there not being much sex in episode 1 since it is more like an introduction to the series, however a few more scenes could have been added.

Thank you for this great game!

Reactions: Draakaap23

Enyos

Mar 29, 2018
I understand there not being much sex in episode 1 since it is more like an introduction to the series, however a few more scenes could have been added.
2 BJ's (or one BJ and one Handy), anal, and some grinding in the first episode... That's more than the majority have for a first episode, let alone a regular update well into the story, lol.

vilas

Jan 22, 2018
You can edit your chick/dik score in console.
Like "dtype = 9" or "dtype = -9"
With the higher being a dik and the negative number a chick.

You can just change this accordingly to whatever scene or conversation you want while playing, this might cause problems later on but in this version so far it all worked fine.
really noob question, but i dont know how to work on console, is so programe? i try "Cheat Engine" but didnt work for me, dont know why

ulT1m4

Dec 22, 2017
really noob question, but i dont know how to work on console, is so programe? i try "Cheat Engine" but didnt work for me, dont know why
You have to open the dev console buddy, or activate it in the script :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Search this site for Unren.bat and then use the batch file to enable the developer mode and console. Then use SHIFT-O to bring up the console to type in commands. Use ESC to close the console.

Unren link

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
He was joking. There is no "harem" in episode 1. Vaginal and anal penetration animations haven't even been done for episode 1 (except for one paid anal scene) so having a harem in episode 1 isn't currently possible.
Hum when i said “harem” i was talking about cheation with the dik chik stats just to max every relationship in the same run

Reactions: PurpleTyger
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes