Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Cheats are there just to lessen the grind ... Already stated that a clear path to win them all needs all the cheats and on usual difficulty there have to be several run troughs to get all the content.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Not at the moment, as there's only 3 lessons currently in the game, so you'll only get these 3 dollars back. It's pretty much waste of teh monies.
Then again, the 3$ pay for themselves in the first episode. So every additional class in future episodes gives you extra $.

Reactions: yandex

BaconNCheese

Jul 15, 2017
Can anyone tell me how to change the Chick/Dik score in the console? I love this game but I'm having the same problem (if it can be called that) I have with the Mass Effect series. I want to be a decent dude but I also want to be able to punch assholes in the face when the opportunity arises. I don't think they need to be mutually exclusive, haha.

Reactions: Dalish

Marisol114

Mar 2, 2018
Can anyone tell me how to change the Chick/Dik score in the console? I love this game but I'm having the same problem (if it can be called that) I have with the Mass Effect series. I want to be a decent dude but I also want to be able to punch assholes in the face when the opportunity arises. I don't think they need to be mutually exclusive, haha.
Awww the Mass Effect Dilemma. It's like, you want to be a good guy, but you also want to draw penises on that picture!

Another member explained it a couple pages ago. Go in the console and type "dtype = 9" for Dick or "dtype = -9" for Chick.

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
Hey guys,

I just started the game but I'm a bit confused on how being a DIK or CHICK will affect the story. What kind of scene/relationship will I develop by being a DIK ? I don't really see how that could end well for me.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Does someone knows when the next episode will be released? because i don't know yet, also, is it wrong if you play as CHICK? because i tried that first and personally i like that and some girls prefer being a CHICK or a DIK, i played as CHICK with all the girls

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Does someone knows when the next episode will be released? because i don't know yet, also, is it wrong if you play as CHICK? because i tried that first and personally i like that.
Even Dr PinkCake isn't sure yet when the next episode will be released.

No it's not wrong, play the game as you want, there's no "wrong" way of doing it.

Reactions: Dalish and KekWGgWP

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

This week I have been posing static renders daily; a handful of animations to add to the animations queue has also been posed.

I spent two weekdays on writing code for the phone apps; only Chat, Phone and tweaks in the Rewards and Tasks apps remain. These will be completed when I start working on the freeroam scenes.

For the dialogue, I have one medium scene, some lewd dialogue and freeroam/chat/phone dialogue left. This puts the script at about 90-95% finished.

Episode 2 is officially bigger than Episode 1 in terms of script. It took me 2 hours 40 minutes to play through the update once, without pausing to *cough* enjoy the good stuff.

There are several branching scenes, depending on your play style, you will need at least three playthroughs to see most of the content.

Render wise, after the queue has rendered to completion, the static render count has passed 1000 renders.

I have 29 more scenes, of varying length, to pose renders for, so there's still a lot of work left in this area.

For animations, seven animations remain to be posed, the rest is in the big render queue which is throttled by my hardware.

I'm fairly sure that I won't add anymore animations after these seven, but I'm not going to cut content that I really want in the episode.

This weekend I'm going to continue to pose static renders and maybe start working on a freeroam.

Next week a +$10 cosmetic poll for Sage will be live, +$30 patrons are currently voting on these four options:

sage_poll.jpg

The two options with highest number of votes will advance to the $10 poll.

Have a great weekend!

Dr PinkCake

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes