yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
What if Fuckface is James. James died and rebirthed as Fuckface to fuck Bella. It possible because I said so
Too much mysticism. Everyone knows it's just a simple time loop paradox and James is an old version of the MC from the future who went back in time to be with Bella and created this time paradox because there are two versions of James now, the original old James from the future and the younger version of himself, also known as Fuckface, who is not yet aware of the paradox.

Reactions: Lovetities

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I don't know and can't remember if DPC works with foreshadowing, but is there any possibility outline of a male person with a huge cock is foreshadowing Tommy's death? Tommy always brags about having a huge cock (probably not true), but it's undeniable that the guy is a massive DICK (pun).
Of course, DPC works with foreshadowing. Mightybored has already mentioned the sneakers by Troy's bed. There are two more allusions to Chad's homosexuality. First, in EP1 the MC asks Chad ober is gay because Chad wants to watch the MC's ass and when talking on the phone Chad said to the person on the phone to wet his fingers and stick them in. With a girl, you don't have to wet your fingers when you put them in her pussy.

For example, the MC thinks to himself before Major Choice 4, Fight the Jocks, so he shouldn't reveal his martial arts skills.

If the MC takes a shortcut at the Mansion repair game, in which he takes one of the three opportunities to clean a part of the Mansion faster, then Jacob says later always at the table, so that it seems to him, so that was cheated. But if the MC doesn't do that, Jacob doesn't say that. No idea where the clue will lead, but we will find out.

If the MC doesn't beat Tybalt, then it says in the BIOs so that the MC was the bigger man. That implies so the MC will probably far surpass Tybalt in the later.

DPC has a bunch of little clues like that in play. The trick is just recognizing them and putting them in the appropriate context.

Last edited:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Im very disappointed in DPC for cockblocking the MC with Sandy at the party. Sandy has some amazing titts.

Best titts in the game are:
Bella
Nora
Sandy
Sage
Jade
Heather
Kylie
Tiffany
Tara
What amazing list. Congratz for such amazing taste for tits, ma friend.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I noticed that James and MC are really alike, both are goofy and always make jokes to tease Bella. Did DPC do it on purpose? :unsure:
I'd say absolutely.

What if Fuckface is James. James died and rebirthed as Fuckface to fuck Bella. It possible because I said so
Time travelling fetus. That's not the first time a theory like that has been proposed.

Reactions: Lovetities
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes