RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Im very disappointed in DPC for cockblocking the MC with Sandy at the party. Sandy has some amazing titts.

Best titts in the game are:
Bella
Nora
Sandy
Sage
Jade
Heather
Kylie
Tiffany
Tara
Ooof. I threw up in my mouth a little reading that list. My tastes are very far removed from the Saggy Tits Club. Add Arieth, Wendy, Brandi and the old teacher Derek bangs to those names and you got a list of characters I hope never to see naked again. Except for Sage. I love her personality enough to overlook how unattractive I find her in most sex scenes.

Reactions: mutad and KАRАMBA

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Ooof. I threw up in my mouth a little reading that list. My tastes are very far removed from the Saggy Tits Club. Add Arieth, Wendy, Brandi and the old teacher Derek bangs to those names and you got a list of characters I hope never to see naked again. Except for Sage. I love her personality enough to overlook how unattractive I find her in most sex scenes.
Alright, I am a full on fan of the IBTC, but Sage? Saggy?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
The clue is that her name is pronounced Sag E.
As much as I still love your board name and avatar, I have never seen her as anything of the sort.

And again, VERY much in the IBTC fan club. I could stand to loose some weight, and most of the time I prefer a woman with tits smaller than mine.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Zoey let's the MC fuck her so in my opinion and probably the 99.99% of the BaDik fandom

Zoey> Derek
I am the 0,01%. I'd rather fuck Derek than Jill or Zoey. Not only do I find them incredibly unattractive I fucking hate both of them with a burning passion. Still annoyed that we don't get to choose not to invite Z to the Halloween party. Shitting on her is mildly fun but I'd rather not have to look at her ugly mug at all. At least Jill has a reason to attend the party...

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
donald-trump-gif-locos-gifmaniacos.es-3.gif

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I am the 0,01%. I'd rather fuck Derek than Jill or Zoey. Not only do I find them incredibly unattractive I fucking hate both of them with a burning passion. Still annoyed that we don't get to choose not to invite Z to the Halloween party. Shitting on her is mildly fun but I'd rather not have to look at her ugly mug at all. At least Jill has a reason to attend the party...
I'm going to play devil's advocate for Jill, she was amazing in season one. The best version of Jill is in episode 4, everything about her was perfect.

ep4_derek_morning7.jpg

ep4_tennis_jill_serve2.jpg

ep4_jill2_date6.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Shh it's okay. Some people have taste and some would rather fuck Derek. :whistle::coffee:
I'm know, just shitposting a little bit :LOL:
some would rather fuck Derek.
Here you go, someone will see this and post the pic of a pregnant Derek again.:HideThePain:

I'm going to play devil's advocate for Jill, she was amazing in season one. The best version of Jill is in episode 4, everything about her was perfect.

View attachment 2372057

View attachment 2372058

View attachment 2372059
Well, in Season 2 she has a good moments too:
20220914220727_1.jpg

20220827225712_1.jpg

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Does anyone know what episode Sarah talks about having been in orgies? I think I remember her saying that, but I don't remember when she said it.
I think it's Josy who says that Sarah (and Mel) had told her they had been in orgies, also mentioned that Cam, Rio, Sage, Elena and Lily had done sexual things with other girls. I think it came when she was trying to convince Maya that she could stay over at the HOTs without arousing too much suspicion. As Maya was open to the idea it must have been ep 7/8/9.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I'm know, just shitposting a little bit :LOL:

Here you go, someone will see this and post the pic of a pregnant Derek again.:HideThePain:

Well, in Season 2 she has a good moments too:
View attachment 2372061

View attachment 2372064
Not going to lie to you, I missed all of Jill's content from the infamous episode 6 onwards; The only routes I played were Bella and Sage and only because I'm still not sure which one will be my main girl. I don't have the patience to play multiple routes.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Not going to lie to you, I missed all of Jill's content from the infamous episode 6 onwards; The only routes I played were Bella and Sage and only because I'm still not sure which one will be my main girl. I don't have the patience to play multiple routes.
The rest of the brunches have a lot of interesting content and when you try something new and explore it feels like a quality RPG game when you make another discovery. So I recommend trying it.
About multiple routes, that's me:
FFxS4ktXoAUPgry.jpg
:ROFLMAO:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The rest of the brunches have a lot of interesting content and when you try something new and explore it feels like a quality RPG game when you make another discovery. So I recommend trying it.
About multiple routes, that's me:
View attachment 2372082
:ROFLMAO:
Dude, maybe because I'm old, I don't have the patience to spend my time with games anymore. I'm rooting for the DPC to screw up Sage or Bella so I can only have to deal with one save. :KEK:

I have a huge difficulty choosing between one of the two, if DPC doesn't screw one of them for me, I can only wait for the plot to advance a little more so that I can make the best decision. Yeah, story of my life... :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Dude, maybe because I'm old, I don't have the patience to spend my time with games anymore. I'm rooting for the DPC to screw up Sage or Bella so I can only have to deal with one save. :KEK:

I have a huge difficulty choosing between one of the two, if DPC doesn't screw one of them for me, I can only wait for the plot to advance a little more so that I can make the best decision. Yeah, story of my life... :ROFLMAO:
It turns out that for you it is really 3-4 hours for each update.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
It turns out that for you it is really 3-4 hours for each update.
Yes, I admit that I miss a lot of game content. :confused:

It's one of the reasons why I don't like branching systems in games, I always pick just one route and follow it to the end. I made an exception for Being a DIK because I've always heard a lot of positive things about the game, but it's not really the kind of game I usually play.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yes, I admit that I miss a lot of game content. :confused:

It's one of the reasons why I don't like branching systems in games, I always pick just one route and follow it to the end. I made an exception for Being a DIK because I've always heard a lot of positive things about the game, but it's not really the kind of game I usually play.
The branching system is good for replayability, it creates a lively and dynamic world that changes depending on your decisions, which is why I love non-linear games. But it really takes a lot of time.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes