Emea7

Oct 28, 2022
The party planning mini-game is by far the best addition from episode 9 imo. I love re-playing it, hopefully we get another party in episode 10, although i find it unlikely to be the case.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
The party planning mini-game is by far the best addition from episode 9 imo. I love re-playing it, hopefully we get another party in episode 10, although i find it unlikely to be the case.
I hope we don't have another party-based episode anytime soon, episode 9 felt like filler. But the mini-game is a really nice addition.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 2371959

dalli_x We the people demand an explanation!!!!
Jill never had a sister.
Her "sister" is the person she was meant to be that she had to kill inside of her so she could be what her mother wanted her to be.
So her "sister" is nothing more than a voice in her head.

Jill spelled backwards is Llij.
Llij is a Mycobacterium phage.
Jill was never the original host of that body, but a virus.

That's why she has occasional renders where her face distorts into something else.
Original host is breaking free.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Jill never had a sister.
Her "sister" is the person she was meant to be that she had to kill inside of her so she could be what her mother wanted her to be.

That's why she has occasional renders where her face distorts into something else.
But what is Lana backwards? Is that the way to rid the body of the virus?

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Ooof. I threw up in my mouth a little reading that list. My tastes are very far removed from the Saggy Tits Club. Add Arieth, Wendy, Brandi and the old teacher Derek bangs to those names and you got a list of characters I hope never to see naked again. Except for Sage. I love her personality enough to overlook how unattractive I find her in most sex scenes.
Honestly, it's like I find Sage attractive in terms as person but some of sex scenes are not much of turn on for me; same here with Jill, Nicole, Bella sometimes

I honestly, the girls who turn me on the most so in order is Josy, Quinn, Riona, Cam, Jade, Lily, Sarah/Mel & Sandy.

Reactions: RNasc4444

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Personally, if I were Derek, I would not ask such straightforward questions and arrange jealousy scenes, well, let's put it down to alcohol. Drunk Derek is crazier than usual. And as much as I like Derek, he helped MC many times in important moments, but I subconsciously understand that Zoey means the world to MC, like Jill for Bella.

If Derek doesn't hack MC with an axe, he'll be haunted by the thought of what Assman is doing with his sister.:ROFLMAO:
Derek wants for his sister to be happy, to make her own decisions and for the MC not to hurt her. That's what he says in EP5. What the MC does to Maya in a sexual sense, Derek doesn't want to know. We find out in EP9.

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
Dali_x is the King conspiracy theorist on this site hands down. He's basically Alex Jones but without the tin foil hat. He must be thoroughly playing Being a Dik on a daily basis to crank out his theories.

ee7d792f-4ead-400f-bdda-5ee19b68a3f0_text.gif

Last edited:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Quick question. Anyone know where the heck jamie is during ep6 where you have to call everyone for breakfast that john boy is making ?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dali_x is the King conspiracy theorist on this site hands down. He's basically Alex Jones but without the tin foil hat. He must be thoroughly playing Being a Dik on a daily basis to crank out his theories.

View attachment 2372445
That's a conspiracy theory. :p:ROFLMAO:

I work over 9 hours a day, sometimes up to 12 days at a time. I also have to sleep, eat and shit. Some days I don't even turn on my PC.

It's just my active imagination and clues in play that make me write fan stories and theories.

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
Jill never had a sister.

Unfortunately Mr. Dalli_x your services are no longer needed. The fact is we found someone better. :ROFLMAO:

brokenone222

Apr 16, 2018
Do u need to download all 4 parts to be able to start playing? I saw how big of a download season 1 and 2 were and said fuck that and downloaded part 1, but can't get the game to open up with it.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes