DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Common you know i´ll vote for her until you´d want to take down Quinn by matching both together and rig the game into Sage winning, but even that way i want another contest with more girls :whistle: .

I would do if i didn´t suck that much at editing :ROFLMAO:

But i have ideas.. like adding every girl, first round of sides girls, then adding the main route girls.. idk just... :coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: c.mork

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Read it on the internet, must be true, I believe you.
We know that episode 12 will be released in December because it is a Christmas-themed episode. Episodes are released every 6-8 months on average. The dates mentioned by me have NOT been confirmed, but the margin of error is very low compared to the time it takes the DPC to release each episode.

Reactions: John Ness

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
We know that episode 12 will be released in December because it is a Christmas-themed episode. Episodes are released every 6-8 months on average. The dates mentioned by me have NOT been confirmed, but the margin of error is very low compared to the time it takes the DPC to release each episode.
Yeah, because the Halloween-themed episode was released in October....

Reactions: znar25

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Common you know i´ll vote for her until you´d want to take down Quinn by matching both together and rig the game into Sage winning, but even that way i want another contest with more girls :whistle: .

I would do if i didn´t suck that much at editing :ROFLMAO:

But i have ideas.. like adding every girl, first round of sides girls, then adding the main route girls.. idk just... :coffee:
The side girls who didn't make it are boring :cautious:
And if I add the main girls, it would come down to Sage vs Quinn again :HideThePain:
I'll make something if I have a good idea.

• Sad
Reactions: DarkFernando

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It's just a guess, now because an episode that was supposed to be released in October was released in December does it mean that they will all be released later than expected dates? Chill out, dude.
Given DPC's perfectionist attitude and preference to add scenes right at the end of development it's fair to assume that no episode will be released on schedule, which is why DPC doesn't add a schedule for releases. To assume that a Christmas-themed episode will be released in December and base previous releases around that assumption is to set yourself up for disappointment.

For the record I have no issue with long development windows. As I said multiple times before the release of ep 9, a single BaD release has better quality and quantity than 99% of other games. A release that takes 12 months probably has double the content at a higher level than a game that has had three releases in the same year.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes