robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah still can't figure out the reason for 2 different costumes..the sexy bee was the best obviously and would have made for more sexy fun the gf jill route during the party..imo. but whatever, what's done is done.

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Did Jill get her costume late and they didn't have much left or am I making up excuses for her? LOL It's been a while since I played her route.

I was wondering if Pink has said how long this will be?

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I am super late to the party, but why does DPC hate Jill so much that he put her in that stupidass costume (banana one) for the party ?

And no answering with "it fits her character cause in that route the MC picked her is BS of the highest caliber... Here's proof that Jill knows how to dress sexy and chic while not slutty, but definitely not like a brain dead moron.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So tell me what part of ALL those different clothes screams "help me I dont know how to dress my self and have special needs ?" Most of those are when on her route, or just friends. Thee is no difference... so why a Sexy Bee for friend Jill... and a Stupidass Banana for GF Jill ? Other than to troll people ?
yeah still can't figure out the reason for 2 different costumes..the sexy bee was the best obviously and would have made for more sexy fun the gf jill route during the party..imo. but whatever, what's done is done.
It's simple. If the MC is on Jill's path, she doesn't want to give the MC a reason to be jealous with the banana costume. If the MC is not on Jill's way, she wants to show him what he is missing with the bee costume.:rolleyes:

Elena is actually the antithesis of that. If you then read through what the MC thinks about the costumes he has chosen for the competition, the thought comes to me, so the girls want to know what the MC is into, what his girl should wear.:unsure:

That's why I always choose Riona from now on. The MC describes her costume as Cute, Hot and funny.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
It's simple. If the MC is on Jill's path, she doesn't want to give the MC a reason to be jealous with the banana costume. If the MC is not on Jill's way, she wants to show him what he is missing with the bee costume.:rolleyes:

Elena is actually the antithesis of that. If you then read through what the MC thinks about the costumes he has chosen for the competition, the thought comes to me, so the girls want to know what the MC is into, what his girl should wear.:unsure:

That's why I always choose Riona from now on. The MC describes her costume as Cute, Hot and funny.
I thought the reason why Jill chose the banana outfit is because that is her funny sheltered personality showing. I interpreted the sexier bee outfit as the result of her friends encouraging a single Jill to be (get it) more sexy.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I thought the reason why Jill chose the banana outfit is because that is her funny sheltered personality showing. I interpreted the sexier bee outfit as the result of her friends encouraging a single Jill to be (get it) more sexy.
I do not think so that the banana outfit, represents a fun protected personality at the age of 21. The part is just embarrassing.

I agree with you about the bee outfit. Strange only so that Jill wears the outfit only when the MC has nothing with Jill. Ergo, she wants to attract attention with the bee outfit because it is atypical for Jill.

Reactions: dav3knight

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
I do not think so that the banana outfit, represents a fun protected personality at the age of 21. The part is just embarrassing.

I agree with you about the bee outfit. Strange only so that Jill wears the outfit only when the MC has nothing with Jill. Ergo, she wants to attract attention with the bee outfit because it is atypical for Jill.
You don't think she is somewhat sexually sheltered?

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
So tell me what part of ALL those different clothes screams "help me I dont know how to dress my self and have special needs ?" Most of those are when on her route, or just friends. Thee is no difference... so why a Sexy Bee for friend Jill... and a Stupidass Banana for GF Jill ? Other than to troll people ?
Potassium is good for you, don't be a hater :KEK:
She wants to get Jacob'd :WeSmart:

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x and Gato21

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022

I made art and animations for a longer scene and a lewd scene this week.
After doing that, I saw that my render queues were the biggest I think they have ever been. At the moment, 77 animations are waiting to render. Earlier this week, I even had a couple of hundred static renders in the queue, and they are almost done rendering today.
Thus I decided to focus on writing, which isn't that fun to report on in these weekly updates since I can't say much about it. I have been focusing on writing canon scenes and story for Jill's, Josy's & Maya's, and Others' branches. I have also worked a bit on adding new music.
I will continue to write in the upcoming week, and likely pose more static renders too. I'm approximately 50% done with the lewd scenes of this episode and will likely work on the remaining lewd scenes soon too.
Poll news
The cosmetic poll for Isabella ended today, and the winning option that will be featured in episode 10 is option number 4.
Thanks for voting!
Tomorrow, a new poll will start, and it's an anticipated one. It's time to decide who the first unknown girl is in the Rewards app.

Have a nice weekend!
Dr PinkCake

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
That makes perfect sense ! Just think about it !

Here, the Chick MC tried to help her and she told him off. She's clearly craving for him

View attachment 2376145 View attachment 2376147 View attachment 2376148

The DIK MC litteraly told her " Stop your bullshit and come with me Woman !" Surprisingly, she follows the lead :

View attachment 2376164 View attachment 2376166 View attachment 2376170 View attachment 2376177 View attachment 2376179

Logical conclusion ? She totally loves the Chick Attitude.

Later at the Hots party, she once again showed how much she respects the Chick MC :

View attachment 2376182 View attachment 2376184 View attachment 2376185

On the contrary, she's clearly unhappy with the DIK MC :

View attachment 2376189 View attachment 2376191 View attachment 2376192

Gosh, that's so cold ! I felt that ! Logical conclusion ? She clearly has more affection and respect for the Chick MC.
But then she will spend a lot of time with the DIK MC :

View attachment 2376196 View attachment 2376197 View attachment 2376198 View attachment 2376199 View attachment 2376201 View attachment 2376202 View attachment 2376204 View attachment 2376208 View attachment 2376212 View attachment 2376213 View attachment 2376214 View attachment 2376215 View attachment 2376216 View attachment 2376218 View attachment 2376219 View attachment 2376222 View attachment 2376225 View attachment 2376226 View attachment 2376227 View attachment 2376228 View attachment 2376229 View attachment 2376230 View attachment 2376231 View attachment 2376232

Seriously guys ? Where's the passion ? Where's the affection ? The chemistry ? The romance ? She clearly doesn't like the DIk attitude. He's clearly not breaking her walls at all. She's clearly not falling for him.

On the other hand, she has totally ignored the Chick MC for two episodes and called him a pussy in the latter. Now, that's what respect trully is. She's clearly falling in love with the Chick MC.
On the Quinn path (no other sides or LI influence) Quinn has really fallen for MC. She may treat everyone else like a doormat to advance her various business plans, but MC is something really special for her. That she a: wants to keep VERY private in order to protect her image of her business plan dealings and b: wants to keep very private because this is something very precious to her she does not want to lose. As if by surprise, she can have a chance at such happiness in her life. Even if, she still plays some of the tough girl attitude with MC.

This text, and the hangout in her room after, are a VERY big deal.

QuinnToMC.JPG

EP8 MC catches her out on the park bench where she implies she could--in so many words--be his girl.

Significant. Hopefully DPC won't goof up this nice storyline.

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
If on the Quinn path, she asks you to come over and hang out. Basically because she has no friends and everyone else exists only to advance her business plan. MC has become special, and, a very rare exception.
I've already figured it out. It's just that this picture was together with the images from the HOT's party. I got confused, I thought it was also from the party.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
the Bianca/Matthew inevitable split is the perfect time for Jill to explore being more open sexually. since Bianca will be sad from being cheated on, Jill should bring her into her relationship with MC and he can start to corrupt her into the slut she should be. and no better way to start than a loud orgy with MC and Bianca making sure that Tyballs can hear everything. and make sure to have MC yell at the top of his lungs..i once saw Tyballs tiny weiner in the shower, and then Jill and Bianca can make fun of him while sucking MC off and making loud comments about the huge DIK they are sucking off..while Tyballs cries in his room holding his gf..the watermelon...:ROFLMAO:
the girl can't even suck a dick and will already jump into a 3some. That'd be some bad writing. Then there was no need to have all this "lesbian" drama in the game lol.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Yes, I know. The hookah scene.
I'm even ashamed, as a devoted follower of Quinn, not to know such things. I'm just was confused. I hope the goddess Quinn will graciously forgive me for my mistake.:)
Don't feel bad. There is no thing more blind than faith in a religion :HideThePain: You're displaying normal behaviour :D
the girl can't even suck a dick and will already jump into a 3some. That'd be some bad writing. Then there was no need to have all this "lesbian" drama in the game lol.
Agreed. Because basically Maya without the lesbian/bisexual issues/plot is basically a gullible out of place hobo in a prestige college.

Last edited:

wakkawalla

Mar 7, 2021
I am super late to the party, but why does DPC hate Jill so much that he put her in that stupidass costume (banana one) for the party ?

And no answering with "it fits her character cause in that route the MC picked her is BS of the highest caliber... Here's proof that Jill knows how to dress sexy and chic while not slutty, but definitely not like a brain dead moron.

jill's retarded, that's why.

• Haha
Reactions: Emea7 and Rythan25
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes