Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Yes, I assumed many things. Hopefully, I assumed a lot of wrong things too. I just felt comfortable venting to you guys (you know, because you guys are the best), seeing this mf'er prioritize the other route over Sage just pissed me off. :confused:
Think positively homie, who knows. You might hit the jackpot and get twice the content that everyone else gets. They'll of course hate u for it.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

toobextra

Jun 1, 2021
Yes, I assumed many things. Hopefully, I assumed a lot of wrong things too. I just felt comfortable venting to you guys (you know, because you guys are the best), seeing this mf'er prioritize the other route over Sage just pissed me off. :confused:
Sure man vent away.
But I feel you. Guess he's getting the boring routes out of the way to work on the more interesting ones. :KEK:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
dalli_x , I think I found a way for Quinn and Riona to finish the game safe and sound. Do you have a theory where DPC introduced Lily to take Quinn's original place in the plot (the rebellious girl killed by the drug trade)? Just think about it... A rebellious girl... killed... by the drug trade... Killing Lily is just perfect for the plot and the DPC and most importantly Quinn and Riona's safety.

DPC loves drama and there is no better drama than dead Lily. Let's face it, if Quinn died nobody would give a shit except Tommy, maybe the DIK MC (sorry, Dalli) and Quinn's fan base. But... if Lily dies... All DIK members would be deeply devastated, as she is loved not only by them, but also among HOT's and especially The Pink Rose girls.

The whole school would be affected (teachers in particular), after all, a sweet and innocent girl like Lily was killed in cold blood. Lily's death would bring something interesting to the plot, it would make the plot darker... it would leave The Pink Rose girls cowed... it would leave the DIK boys triggered...
Well, If Quinn died then rest of the game would have turned into one long D&G session. So Quinn's death is not an option. Poor Lily...

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
As an Isabella and Sage lover it wasn't very pleasant to read this... I imagine Isabella is actually one of the last characters to be written out as she is completely disconnected from the main plot, but Sage? Sage?! He's not going to destroy Sage's character in season three is he? I predict that half of these animations belong to nymphomanica Sage, again... The guy preferred to start writing the Other route than the Sage route, I have a bad feeling about this...
Sage and Isabella were the first LIs he worked on for EP9 and also the first LIs to get a preview if I'm not mistaken, you're reading way too much into things.

• Thinking Face
Jan 19, 2023
dalli_x , I think I found a way for Quinn and Riona to finish the game safe and sound. Do you have a theory where DPC introduced Lily to take Quinn's original place in the plot (the rebellious girl killed by the drug trade)? Just think about it... A rebellious girl... killed... by the drug trade... Killing Lily is just perfect for the plot and the DPC and most importantly Quinn and Riona's safety.

DPC loves drama and there is no better drama than dead Lily. Let's face it, if Quinn died nobody would give a shit except Tommy, maybe the DIK MC (sorry, Dalli) and Quinn's fan base. But... if Lily dies... All DIK members would be deeply devastated, as she is loved not only by them, but also among HOT's and especially The Pink Rose girls.

The whole school would be affected (teachers in particular), after all, a sweet and innocent girl like Lily was killed in cold blood. Lily's death would bring something interesting to the plot, it would make the plot darker... it would leave The Pink Rose girls cowed... it would leave the DIK boys triggered...
Can we please have a game like this where nobody dies or jumps off a bridge or something? I can't take this anymore.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Why is it necessary that ANY of the characters get killed off? There are other dramatic events that can transpire. Not every story has to be a tragedy.
The Dev has form in this regard from his previous game. When someone who has killed a character in his previous game makes a new game involving prostitution and drugs, it's not much of a stretch to suggest there could be a death in this game too.

It's not certain to happen though.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Not everyone likes well done crispy storylines :HideThePain: I do tho, can't wait to see what DPC pulls off. Got to up the stakes now.
The Dev has form in this regard from his previous game. When someone who has killed a character in his previous game makes a new game involving prostitution and drugs, it's not much of a stretch to suggest there could be a death in this game too.

It's not certain to happen though.
Well said.

• Haha

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Not everyone likes well done crispy storylines :HideThePain: I do tho, can't wait to see what DPC pulls off. Got to up the stakes now.
There is an intro to the game warning the player that the game is not exactly the lighthearted, drama-free type. Apparently some players commenting on this forum didn't pay attention to what Jill said in the intro because they were paying attention to something else... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
There is an intro to the game warning the player that the game is not exactly the lighthearted, drama-free type. Apparently some players commenting on this forum didn't pay attention to what Jill said in the intro because they were paying attention to something else... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Step #1: Distract them with looks
Step #2: Lower their guard
Step #3: Shove a banana down their throat

~Ways of the DPC, 12:3 Jillbileus

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
> I'm approximately 50% done with the lewd scenes of this episode and will likely work on the remaining lewd scenes soon too.
DPC: They can't call me lazy milker motherfucker anymore, right?
Trolls & Idiots: It's been almost 2 months since the last update. There are devs that has updates twice a month. DPC is a milker!!!

I imagine Isabella is actually one of the last characters to be written out as she is completely disconnected from the main plot
And you'd most likely have imagined wrong. Jill was likely the last character to be written out, as DPC has stated that she wasn't even part of the original plan and was only added part way through the development of the first release to make the story work.

Reactions: Lexkar83

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
And you'd most likely have imagined wrong. Jill was likely the last character to be written out, as DPC has stated that she wasn't even part of the original plan and was only added part way through the development of the first release to make the story work.
And yet Jill is the main girl most connected to the main plot (the whole thing with the MC's mom). I have no idea what's on the DPC's mind, honestly. :cautious:

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
I am super late to the party, but why does DPC hate Jill so much that he put her in that stupidass costume (banana one) for the party ?

And no answering with "it fits her character cause in that route the MC picked her is BS of the highest caliber... Here's proof that Jill knows how to dress sexy and chic while not slutty, but definitely not like a brain dead moron.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So tell me what part of ALL those different clothes screams "help me I dont know how to dress my self and have special needs ?" Most of those are when on her route, or just friends. Thee is no difference... so why a Sexy Bee for friend Jill... and a Stupidass Banana for GF Jill ? Other than to troll people ?
He's probably trolling. You have a girl who is a total bombshell with an influencer body and is filthy rich, but is somehow insanely naïve and pure. She wears booty shorts and tight dresses but somehow nobody ever asked her out or paid her any attention.
Jill was apparently planned / added to the game at the very last moment, so I guess DPC isnt really that into her.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes