Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I think the earliest Quinn starts to have more "romantic" thoughts about the MC is really early indeed, just after he collects his things from Sage. See the way she's looking at him as he leaves...?

View attachment 2380454
Then there's this...
View attachment 2380461
Or this...
View attachment 2380463
This is the face of someone actually FEELING something. She's serious about him... and it scares the bejeebers out of her. She controls everything in her life... except this. She can't control her feelings about him, so... broccoli. It scares her.
That first screenshot is from episode 1. I would not go as far as telling she could feel something other than physical attraction for Fuckface at that point in the story.

The other two screenshots are from the moments immediately following their sex scene in episode 7. And they tell a different story between the two than the first screenshot, nothing to argue there.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Of course. Any man within 10 feet radius of a girl the player has interest in is NTR.
But... But...

If Isabella chooses to continue her relationship with James it will be the same thing that happened with Josy and Maya. Fans didn't consider NTR when Josy and Maya dumped DIK MC to resume their relationship, did they?

The same happened with Rusty and Misha, Rusty was making Misha's boyfriend a cuckold, but Misha continued the relationship with her boyfriend. So Rusty wasn't cuckolded, right? In other words, if Isabella wants to resume her relationship with James then the MC wouldn't be cuckolded either, right?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: James H Boner

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It's normal that she's always high... She wants to escape from reality, she can't stand living that shitty life

Suicide is your answer Quinn
Well, although as a fan of Quinn's, I cannot say that I am overly enthusiastic about your post, you certainly have a point about one thing.

Like many other people who do drugs as their lifestyle, it appears as evident that for Quinn drugs are an escape route. This moment after she has sex with Fuckface on top of the roof during the fourth episode gives us a more intimate insight about her relation with drugs.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
If Isabella chooses to continue her relationship with James it will be the same thing that happened with Josy and Maya. Fans didn't consider NTR when Josy and Maya dumped DIK MC to resume their relationship, did they?
You know, slightly more seriously i actually don't remember/know if they did back when that plot point happened, and now am kind of curious, just not enough to dig in the fossils to find out. But i'd presume at least some people did consider it NTR, because that's just how they roll. :v

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I made art and animations for a longer scene and a lewd scene this week.
After doing that, I saw that my render queues were the biggest I think they have ever been. At the moment, 77 animations are waiting to render. Earlier this week, I even had a couple of hundred static renders in the queue, and they are almost done rendering today.
Thus I decided to focus on writing, which isn't that fun to report on in these weekly updates since I can't say much about it. I have been focusing on writing canon scenes and story for Jill's, Josy's & Maya's, and Others' branches. I have also worked a bit on adding new music.
I will continue to write in the upcoming week, and likely pose more static renders too. I'm approximately 50% done with the lewd scenes of this episode and will likely work on the remaining lewd scenes soon too.
Poll news
The cosmetic poll for Isabella ended today, and the winning option that will be featured in episode 10 is option number 4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for voting!
Tomorrow, a new poll will start, and it's an anticipated one. It's time to decide who the first unknown girl is in the Rewards app.

Have a nice weekend!
Dr PinkCake
There still a long ways to go but seems like things are really moving already around haft way done with lewd scenes. One question if the girl is unknown how can you vote for her and if you can decide who the unknown girl is then is she really unknown? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: Looking forward to the Josy maya scenes :love: :love:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I have strong suspicion that she already does :). I even made a meme about it, to calm my nerves (spoiler alert DIDN'T WORK)

here you go, the meme
It's not something impossible to imagine... I've always found it strange that Bella imagines herself young being with the MC, even worse when she sees James' face in the MC while they dance... I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to dump the MC and get back to James if he was alive...

Reactions: toobextra

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
It's not something impossible to imagine... I've always found it strange that Bella imagines herself young being with the MC, even worse when she sees James' face in the MC while they dance... I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to dump the MC and get back to James if he was alive...
im pretty sure james "lives" in that locked room at bell´s home :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: toobextra
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes