KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Why not Tybalt, for maximum Emotional Damage
That would be TOO cruel.
bandicam 2023-02-10 17-38-01-681.jpg
Well, if Lily isn't enough for you, let's add Jam-Jam to the list together with Dany. Ok plus Sally. For more drama. But Tybalt ?! No. Don't make the game sad, man.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
He's probably trolling. You have a girl who is a total bombshell with an influencer body and is filthy rich, but is somehow insanely naïve and pure. She wears booty shorts and tight dresses but somehow nobody ever asked her out or paid her any attention.
Jill was apparently planned / added to the game at the very last moment, so I guess DPC isnt really that into her.
I mean she kind of a cliche. Sorry to correct you, but she was asked out by the head of the DIKs, and I think, correct me if I am wrong, she has dated less seriously. What I am more interested is that is she really kind of an after thought? Are we talking DPC had it all mapped out and she was created when he actually started working on the game?

Last edited:

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
And yet Jill is the main girl most connected to the main plot (the whole thing with the MC's mom). I have no idea what's on the DPC's mind, honestly. :cautious:
Well, one could easily argue that the story of MC's mom isn't the main plot but merely a plot device.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I really thought I was the only one, but apparently everyone used "babe" as the pet name that Quinn should call you? lol.
Just a clarification on this point.

The first time you click on her during the hang-out and choose to talk, she will address you with your pet name. In my case, this was 'pervert', as shown in this screenshot.

screenshot0001.jpg

After you are done talking with her, you still can interact with her and kiss her. It is at that instance when she won't use your pet name to address you. But will call you babe, instead. Well, at least that is what happens if during your previous talk with her you choose to tell her that you like her and then that you are not interested in any of her girls.

screenshot0003.jpg

Reactions: kih1952

TittyHeaven

Jan 20, 2023
dalli_x , I think I found a way for Quinn and Riona to finish the game safe and sound. Do you have a theory where DPC introduced Lily to take Quinn's original place in the plot (the rebellious girl killed by the drug trade)? Just think about it... A rebellious girl... killed... by the drug trade... Killing Lily is just perfect for the plot and the DPC and most importantly Quinn and Riona's safety.

DPC loves drama and there is no better drama than dead Lily. Let's face it, if Quinn died nobody would give a shit except Tommy, maybe the DIK MC (sorry, Dalli) and Quinn's fan base. But... if Lily dies... All DIK members would be deeply devastated, as she is loved not only by them, but also among HOT's and especially The Pink Rose girls.

The whole school would be affected (teachers in particular), after all, a sweet and innocent girl like Lily was killed in cold blood. Lily's death would bring something interesting to the plot, it would make the plot darker... it would leave The Pink Rose girls cowed... it would leave the DIK boys triggered...
If a death comes I don't think it'll be a girl mainly because of how many branches the game has. A CHICK Fuckface with Jill may have very little to do with Quinn or her restaurant girls same for the strippers for example so the drama doesn't hit hard if Riona, Lily or Quinn died. If that is that person's main route it likely won't bother them that much. AL was smaller so you were guaranteed a lot of story with the two girls, best friend and local BBQ chef. Because of the branching a tragedy risks having little impact. For example I doubt Jill fans care if Quinn or Lily dies or Quinn fans well anyone because they're monsters spawned from the depths.

I think if a character dies it'll be someone that's there in a big way no matter Fuckface's alignment or path and that leaves the main girls who seem unlikely or Derek. If a death comes my money is on Derek jumping in trying to save Fuckface's ass.

Don't feel bad. There is no thing more blind than faith in a religion :HideThePain: You're displaying normal behaviour :D
Agreed. Because basically Maya without the lesbian/bisexual issues/plot is basically a gullible out of place hobo in a prestige college.
Fuckface is broke as fuck and turns up to become one of the most popular kids and turn half the campus bowlegged. Been poor at a good college is not Maya's issue.

Maya's problem is she's stupid. He's a manipulative and controlling shitbag that checks on her. Ok really sucks but just don't fuck your girlfriend in your room or have her stay there and he has nothing. JxM already don't kiss in public or be in the open so it's not an issue already. Her problem is she can't just be discreet and then cut her dad and mom out of her life when she's finished at B & R. I get why we're supposed to feel sorry for her but it's overdone when been discreet and careful removes most danger. The fuck does DPC think lesbians were doing the past few thousand years before it became more accepted? The drama over it is way overdone.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes