DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Strange... can't speak in portuguese in the forum? I received a notification that my post was removed by moderation and my comment about how colleges in Brazil were composed were also deleted... Isn't that censorship? I just told the truth as a Brazilian.
You can´t actually... i posted some comment on spanish few days ago and got the same notification.. :censored::illuminati:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
Strange... can't speak in portuguese in the forum? I received a notification that my post was removed by moderation and my comment about how colleges in Brazil were composed were also deleted... Isn't that censorship? I just told the truth as a Brazilian.
Englishupremacy :KEK:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Talking about different cultures... What does “start dating” mean in USA? In episode 8, the MC commits to one of the main girls, but their relationship is not official, right? They're not boyfriend and girlfriend, are they?

In Brazil, we use the expression “going out with other people” for this type of unofficial relationship, we can go out with several people (just like the MC did in the first 8 episodes) and nothing would be considered cheating.

My confusion is: In Brazil, saying that you are dating someone means that the relationship is already official (boyfriend and girlfriend relationship). Could someone clarify this matter for me?

Hank Moody

Jul 6, 2017
Talking about different cultures... What does “start dating” mean in USA? In episode 8, the MC commits to one of the main girls, but their relationship is not official, right? They're not boyfriend and girlfriend, are they?

In Brazil, we use the expression “going out with other people” for this type of unofficial relationship, we can go out with several people (just like the MC did in the first 8 episodes) and nothing would be considered cheating.

My confusion is: In Brazil, saying that you are dating someone means that the relationship is already official (boyfriend and girlfriend relationship). Could someone clarify this matter for me?
12-13 years old is when girls start dating.

Yes, dating usually means you are in a relationship. However, this is not always the case.

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020

I think they use like they are starting to knowing each other but nothing serious yet, just like my last relationships.. :HideThePain:

Reactions: Alphaeboy

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
12-13 years old is when girls start dating.

Yes, dating usually means you are in a relationship. However, this is not always the case.
I think they use like they are starting to knowing each other but nothing serious yet, just like my last relationships.. :HideThePain:
It's pretty confusing, this dating thing. When Jill goes to invite Maya, Derek and Josy to the recital, Derek mentions that Jill used to date the MC, depending on how far you went with Jill it will say that they are still dating.

Isabella in episode 8 is also shocked when the MC mentions a relationship between the two, but he soon apologizes for thinking ahead and understands that they are just dating.

But... like I mentioned, saying “you're dating someone” (In Brazil) means you're already boyfriend and girlfriend.

Reactions: DarkFernando

DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
It's pretty confusing, this dating thing. When Jill goes to invite Maya, Derek and Josy to the recital, Derek mentions that Jill used to date the MC, depending on how far you went with Jill it will say that they are still dating.

Isabella in episode 8 is also shocked when the MC mentions a relationship between the two, but he soon apologizes for thinking ahead and understands that they are just dating.

But... like I mentioned, saying “you're dating someone” (In Brazil) means you're already boyfriend and girlfriend.
In spanish also means "getting out with someone" but like the first months or until you really get further with it, when you already become couple you are not "dating" and more like "in an relationship".

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
In spanish also means "getting out with someone" but like the first months or until you really get further with it, when you already become couple you are not "dating" and more like "in an relationship".
Similar in Brazil... Strange for the DPC to add a cheat point counter since the MC doesn't have an official relationship with any of the girls... :unsure:

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
The previous chapter only recently came out. So, you're/we are probably going to be waiting for sometime before the next.
For me, this word - "sometime" - sense something like two or three weeks. But I fear that we will wait seven to eight months. It's really a fucking long time.:(

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Similar in Brazil... Strange for the DPC to add a cheat point counter since the MC doesn't have an official relationship with any of the girls... :unsure:
Doesn't the MC ending everything with the other LI's and telling the girl (or the Josy+Maya) that he's focusing on her make it an exclusive thing and thus make the cheat counters applicable?

Reactions: Jumbi

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Doesn't the MC ending everything with the other LI's and telling the girl (or the Josy+Maya) that he's focusing on her make it an exclusive thing and thus make the cheat counters applicable?
So the MC has an exclusive relationship with the chosen girl, but they're not officially a couple? What kind of relationship is this?! These young people of the TikTok generation are doomed to fail...

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
So the MC has an exclusive relationship with the chosen girl, but they're not officially a couple? What kind of relationship is this?! These young people of the TikTok generation are doomed to fail...
Uhh, who says they are not officially a couple after being exclusive?

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Uhh, who says they are not officially a couple after being exclusive?
If the relationship between MC and the chosen girl is official someone needs to let them know, because at no point was it mentioned (in Episode 9) that they were boyfriend and girlfriend.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It is not that strange, really. And it depends also on the people involved and how far you are gone with the person you are dating. Even if you are not officially in a relationship with someone you still can hurt them if you fool around carelessly.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
What do you means - "Officially" ? I think officially, it's husband and wife, legally married. Any other relationship cannot be official. It's just having fun fuck together.
When I say "official" I mean a relationship where both parties are aware that they have a romantic and exclusive relationship with each other, just like a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I understand if you guys are confused by what I'm saying because it really is fucking confusing. I just think it's weird for someone to have an exclusive relationship with one person and say it's not "official".

Jill was the only one who behaved properly in Episode 9, she knew that what she had with the MC was nothing official and that she could only refer to herself as the MC's girlfriend if they told people loudly and clear they were together.

Reactions: DarkFernando
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes