KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
When I say "official" I mean a relationship where both parties are aware that they have a romantic and exclusive relationship with each other, just like a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship.
Yes, I understand. But there is one nuance. Sometimes a guy and a girl, being, as it were, together, look at these relationships differently. And if, according to the girl, they have an "official" relationship, with certain obligations, then the guy may have a completely different opinion on this. This discrepancy happens often.Therefore, for me personally, such a relationship has always been something conditional. But definitely not official. Something official always binds you with obligations.

Jan 31, 2023
I understand if you guys are confused by what I'm saying because it really is fucking confusing. I just think it's weird for someone to have an exclusive relationship with one person and say it's not "official".

Jill was the only one who behaved properly in Episode 9, she knew that what she had with the MC was nothing official and that she could only refer to herself as the MC's girlfriend if they told people loudly and clear they were together.
I think it's just that MC has personally decided that he wants to pursue a relationship with girl X, and if he keeps acting like a fuckboii even after having made his mind up about pursuing a relationship, it means he's essentially on his road to becoming a cheater.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Simply put, I don't think it's fair for the cheat counter to be added to the game, at least not until the MC and chosen girl have this dialogue below:

MC: "Hey, do you want to be my girlfriend? That's how I roll."
LI: "Haha! "How I roll.""
LI: "You're a cutie, but are you even legit?"
MC: "Bitch, please..."
LI: "Just kidding, of course I want to be your girlfriend. I can't wait to tell everyone about us. :3"

That cheat counter being triggered before the MC and the chosen girl made things official was just a bad move. :cautious:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
James is probably alive and on his way home. Unfortunately, Bella will be torn between James and the MC and at that point Jill will step in and steal MC from Bella. If the MC isn't in Jill's route, I think Isabella dumps the MC to get her relationship back with James. Jill is the key to getting Bella to forget about James and fight Jill for the MC.

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020
Can anyone help me, I'm on v9.1 During the second free roam in the right hall way I'm talking to Josey & Maya then Zoey comes and eats an eye ball.
For some reason the interlude starts again and then season 3 starts over.
How do fix this

Any assistance is appreciated.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Can anyone help me, I'm on v9.1 During the second free roam in the right hall way I'm talking to Josey & Maya then Zoey comes and eats an eye ball.
For some reason the interlude starts again and then season 3 starts over.
How do fix this

Any assistance is appreciated.
This is the first time I see this happen

Did you try downloading the game again?

P3ltier

Jan 30, 2020
No, I just downloaded the Patch and update from the interlude, guess I need to Download the full game again.

Edit
Found the issue: if the game picks up the file : "1NewCheatMode.rpyc" after that scene the game loops.

When I deleted those files the games progresses fine, most likely a mod used for interlude sure where exactly they come from.

Last edited:

Kovir123

Aug 22, 2020
Assuming that James is alive, he reappears and Bella decides that she doesn't want to continue the "relationship" with fuckface, I can imagine all of Bella's fandom demanding explanations from DPC for the reason for the decision and behaving worse than Jill's fandom regarding her banana suit.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
James is probably alive and on his way home. Unfortunately, Bella will be torn between James and the MC and at that point Jill will step in and steal MC from Bella. If the MC isn't in Jill's route, I think Isabella dumps the MC to get her relationship back with James. Jill is the key to getting Bella to forget about James and fight Jill for the MC.
That would be some turn for Bella to drop MC

Reactions: Kovir123
Oct 18, 2021
Assuming that James is alive, he reappears and Bella decides that she doesn't want to continue the "relationship" with fuckface, I can imagine all of Bella's fandom demanding explanations from DPC for the reason for the decision and behaving worse than Jill's fandom regarding her banana suit.
Jill's fandom wasn't really behaving 'badly' about Jill's costume when they saw it, the reactions were mostly goofy and just some light banter between each other; the 'behavior' was mostly caused by all the endless memes, and borderline mockery of the costume and the character in the thread in general. It was fine for several pages and some days, but it overstayed its welcome and stretched out to several weeks of at least some posts regarding Jill and her costume at the party
Not saying you cannot have fun in the thread about something or a particular character, but after some time the effect really wears off and becomes more of an annoying nuisance of the thread rather than some playful banter

skc0110

Nov 18, 2021
Yes please.

Well I was hoping for more encouragement to keep posting but at least I got 1 request to continue, thanks DIKAssman.
Also thanks to all who reacted to the previous post.

The Halloween guest/costume census

1st DPC is insane the party has 75 costumed guests & 9 people on the alpha bus for a total of 84 people to keep track of.

The big group shot for the costume contest has 63 of the 75 attendees present (I will list who’s missing later)

I will list people in the order we may encounter them either in foreground or background

Split by the 3 phases of the party

Phase1: 48 PEOPLE

TOMMY/COUNT COCKULA

JACOB/ SOILDER

LEON/ ‘LILY’

RUSTY/ JESTER

MC/ SPARTAN

CHRISTIE/ NURSE 1

DEREK/ ASS-TRONAUT

IDA/ SANTA

BETH/ CHERLEADER

?F gold eyes?/ ROLLER WAITRESS

GINA/ GOTH

OSCAR/ BANK ROBBER (THIEF)

KRJ/ FROG

SALLY/ TOGA

MICA/ PUMPKIN

?F?/ BLOODY BAG GIRL WITH DOLL

AVERY/ SCARECROW

TARA/ GHOST SHEET

CHEN/ GHOST NINJA

MARC/ GLASSES AND MUSTACE ON A STICK (Worst costume winner)

CLARA/ DEVIL

TIFFANI/ ?SLUTTY?

?F ? / ‘KINGDOM HEARTS’ GREEN MAGE

?F ?/ STEWARDESS

ZOEY/ DEMON

JOHN BOY/ COWBOY

BECKY/ NURSE 2

KYLIE/ NURSE3

PENNY/ DEAD GIRL

JAMIE/ MAGICIAN (ENVY)

DANY/ RABBIT

FRANZ/ SNAIL
(yes it counts he’s in costume and in the big group shot)

?F BULE EYES? / MASKED CULTIST

?M ?/ SCUBA GUY

NICK/ CREEPY CLOWN

?F BLONDE?/ ?VERY PINK?

BELLA/ MUMMY (DIABLO HEAD MASK)

JILL/ BEE (BANANA)

RIONA/ CAT

SARAH/ BUNNY 1

MELANIE/ BUNNY2

SAGE/ SCHOOLGIRL

QUINN/ SUCCUBUS

HEATHER/ LIFEGUARD

CAMILA/ STUDENT

ELENA/ COWGIRL

MAYA/ FAIRY 1

JOSY/ FAIRY 2

PHASE 2: 9 GUESTS & 9 ON ALPHA BUS

ON THE BUS : 9

ARIETH/ PRINCESS SKANK

ASHLEY/ NON SLUTTY NURSE

ANTHNOY/ DOCTOR

ALEX/ SWIMMER

CALEB/ LUMBERJACK ‘JASON’

DARIUS/ ‘SEXY’ MOBSTER

DAWE/ KING

JIMMY/ EXECUTIONER

JOHN/ ?THUG?

GUESTS: 9

BIANCA/ SUPERHERO

OLIVIA/ BLACK MAGE

MATTHEW/ KIMONO

?M?/ BIOHAZZARD

?F?/ KINKY NUN

?M?/ SPACE MARINE

?F?/ OFF BRAND ‘JUBILEE’ FROM X-MEN

?M?/ PEE COP

?M?/ FIREFIGTER

PHASE 3: 18 GUESTS

BRANDI/ CYBER

LILY/ VAMP

NICOLE/ SCHOOL TEACHER :)

ROSE/ COP

SANDY/ ?WHITE?

TANIA/ / ?PINK?

GORDON/ PREP 1

CHRISTIAN/ PREP 2

LUCAS/ PREP 3

VINNY/ PLAQUE MASK

(& THE BACKGROUND OBSCURE ONES)

?M?/ ? 'ZIGGY STARDUST'? MASKED

?W?/ LADY PIRATE

?W?/ ? HOOD AND SKIRT?

?M?/ KILTED WARRIOR

?W?/ FRENCH MAID

?M?/ PRIEST

?W?/ LUAU GIRL

???/ ? HEADBAND? NO CLEAR LOOK

DPC IS NUTS!!!

NOW 63 OF 75 GUESTS ARE IN THE CONTEST PHOTO

(HARDEST TO SEE FRANZ, CLARA, & VINNY)

THE MISSING: 12

1 SALLY IN BATHROOM

2 PEE COP TOSSED OUT

3 OSCAR VARIES TOSSABLE

4 BECKY LEFT WET IN JACOB’S JACKET

5 OLIVIA ‘SICK’

6 MATTHEW WITH OLIVIA

7 PENNY ?

8 BETH ?

9 GORDON LEFT

10 CHRISTIAN TOSSABLE

11 LUCUS TOSSABLE

12 ?HEADBAND? ?

Other non-guest characters in episode during party:

bus driver, (lady in horror film),

cami’s mom and grandmom,

and sexy wendy then monster wendy

ugh this made my head hurt!

I know we mock DPC as a lazy milkier but the work on this episode is nuts

If I get encouragement, Next we will look at who could have turned off the power?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Talking about different cultures... What does “start dating” mean in USA? In episode 8, the MC commits to one of the main girls, but their relationship is not official, right? They're not boyfriend and girlfriend, are they?

In Brazil, we use the expression “going out with other people” for this type of unofficial relationship, we can go out with several people (just like the MC did in the first 8 episodes) and nothing would be considered cheating.

My confusion is: In Brazil, saying that you are dating someone means that the relationship is already official (boyfriend and girlfriend relationship). Could someone clarify this matter for me?
The thing with Jill is "official," but they just haven't gotten around to telling anyone else yet. Given DPC isn't actually from the USA, I don't know that you can consider anything about his game to be particularly representative of how the USA works. I mean, hell, these kids are going to school without bullet proof backpacks!

In point of fact, in the actual USA, we are so culturally diverse it can lead to problems. Say, for instance, I come from a community where as soon as you start fucking, it is expected to be exclusive, but I am dating someone whose cultural norm is for things to be casual until you actually talk about it - it can lead to pain and exasperation. The best thing is to talk about your expectations up front.

Reactions: Justin9427

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
That would be some turn for Bella to drop MC
As someone else has already mentioned, it's hard to believe that Bella would rather leave James for a relationship with the MC than resume her relationship with her husband.

If James is indeed alive, MC is at a huge disadvantage. James seems like a nice man and is apparently very fond of Bella. Bella imagining James on the dance floor in Episode 9 when it was actually the MC made it clear that she is not over James.

Unfortunately... the MC will have to show he's a "better man" and accept defeat gracefully if James is coming home, I'm not convinced that Bella will choose the MC over James.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
dalli_x , I think I found a way for Quinn and Riona to finish the game safe and sound. Do you have a theory where DPC introduced Lily to take Quinn's original place in the plot (the rebellious girl killed by the drug trade)? Just think about it... A rebellious girl... killed... by the drug trade... Killing Lily is just perfect for the plot and the DPC and most importantly Quinn and Riona's safety.

DPC loves drama and there is no better drama than dead Lily. Let's face it, if Quinn died nobody would give a shit except Tommy, maybe the DIK MC (sorry, Dalli) and Quinn's fan base. But... if Lily dies... All DIK members would be deeply devastated, as she is loved not only by them, but also among HOT's and especially The Pink Rose girls.

The whole school would be affected (teachers in particular), after all, a sweet and innocent girl like Lily was killed in cold blood. Lily's death would bring something interesting to the plot, it would make the plot darker... it would leave The Pink Rose girls cowed... it would leave the DIK boys triggered...
I would say Sage would care also and Quinn would of been predictable. I feel something fucked up gotta happen for Quinn to stop selling drugs & shit.

I sadly be surprised if it's Lily or Riona that gets hurt because of her choices.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
As someone else has already mentioned, it's hard to believe that Bella would rather leave James for a relationship with the MC than resume her relationship with her husband.

If James is indeed alive, MC is at a huge disadvantage. James seems like a nice man and is apparently very fond of Bella. Bella imagining James on the dance floor in Episode 9 when it was actually the MC made it clear that she is not over James.

Unfortunately... the MC will have to show he's a "better man" and accept defeat gracefully if James is coming home, I'm not convinced that Bella will choose the MC over James.
James left for a reason what I do not know, could he come back for Bella and cause big problems for MC sure but I don't see much of a point in Bella being a LI if James coming back ends it she be better off as a side girl. Could MC have to fight for her if James still wants her that I can believe and could Bella have a hard time with it I can see that happening. But in case I'm wrong i won't know it apart from seeing it here since I haven't been able get myself to finish my Bella run saying no to Josy is way to hard feels a crime

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I think the earliest Quinn starts to have more "romantic" thoughts about the MC is really early indeed, just after he collects his things from Sage. See the way she's looking at him as he leaves...?

View attachment 2380454
I dont think that is the earliest.
I think the earliest is on ep 4 or 5 when MC, on a Free Roam at the hots, enters her room uninvited and she throws him on her bed then she lets him release on her lady parts, the face she does after he leaves her room seems to be the first time she is thinking about him differently. It is also when sage tells him that she thinks Quinn likes him.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes