Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I don't think that Sage is particullary invested in relationship with MC at the moment. She wanted them to be fuckbuddies/friends with benefits because she is mostly interested in sex. I don't find it weird because Sage is high libido girl and and during her relationship with Chad she was mostly living in celibate.
There is also a fact that when we reject her in ep.8 she told MC that she wasn't ready for relationship and didn't want to lose him as a friend.
When we told her that we want serious relationship she wasn't particullary enthusiastic about it. In my opinion Sage does not consider them as a pair yet. Things most likely will change in the future but not yet.
I think it depends on how people portray their relationship. Sage was a trophy wife for Chad and now fuckface is the trophy for sage which she made clear during her walk of shame. Sage was bumped when Fuckface said he didn't wanted to date her but she understands. I think people expect sage to act more like emotional good girl girlfriend which is not possible since sage is not like Jill

KillerBee487

Sep 18, 2022
I don't think that Sage is particullary invested in relationship with MC at the moment. She wanted them to be fuckbuddies/friends with benefits because she is mostly interested in sex. I don't find it weird because Sage is high libido girl and and during her relationship with Chad she was mostly living in celibate.
There is also a fact that when we reject her in ep.8 she told MC that she wasn't ready for relationship and didn't want to lose him as a friend.
When we told her that we want serious relationship she wasn't particullary enthusiastic about it. In my opinion Sage does not consider them as a pair yet. Things most likely will change in the future but not yet.
Man ofc she does not think in MC as her couple right now. She has already break up with her BF, and she is in RAGE mode since she has been betrayed by Chad. It's basic woman psychology, and I don't mind at all that this is the way it is. Quite opposite, this is something that makes Sage way more realistic than Jill as her counterpart.
Life is not only about love and care, but also about moments and situations.
Anyone in today's world would be hurt after being dumped by their partner. And much less would you like to start a new relationship with someone you've known for a few months.
But Sage has shown A LOT of times that she cares about the MC even when she sometimes only shows desire and horniness for him (like Bella has shown too, everything said)
We still have a LOT of chapters ahead in this wonderful game. And I bet that all the girls still have a lot to show us until the end of the show

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Man ofc she does not think in MC as her couple right now. She has already break up with her BF, and she is in RAGE mode since she has been betrayed by Chad. It's basic woman psychology, and I don't mind at all that this is the way it is. Quite opposite, this is something that makes Sage way more realistic than Jill as her counterpart.
Life is not only about love and care, but also about moments and situations.
Anyone in today's world would be hurt after being dumped by their partner. And much less would you like to start a new relationship with someone you've known for a few months.
But Sage has shown A LOT of times that she cares about the MC even when she sometimes only shows desire and horniness for him (like Bella has shown too, everything said)
We still have a LOT of chapters ahead in this wonderful game. And I bet that all the girls still have a lot to show us until the end of the show
Sage is indeed way more realistic than Jill.
The thing is, I don't know why we had to choose either breaking up with Sage or want serious relationship. Why in ep.8 and not later? I think that Sage would be happier if their current relationship would continue as it is for the time being.

Reactions: hawk784563

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
One moment caught my attention. When Jam-Jam is talking to Dany in her room. She claims that her cute rabbit Franz has decided himself as non-binary. :unsure:
bandicam 2023-02-11 15-01-27-506.jpg
But I have a question. How does she know that ? Did Franz tell her about it himself ? Then how did he notify her of his decision ? Or did she decide for him ? And if so, isn't this a kind of violence against the personality of Franz? A lot of questions. It reminded me of a story when a lady decided to marry her dog. But the registration of such a marriage was refused to her. She went to court. The judge said that he would not object in principle. But, only after the dog personally and in his presence will write a statement of his consent to the marriage.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I'm going to play devil's advocate for Quinn, despite my lack of empathy for her. But why is she placed to compete with minor characters? At this point, Quinn is already one of the main girls. Fuck, she could easily take Isabella's place as the main girl. Come to think of it, I don't even know why Isabella is one of the main girls, Quinn has much more presence in the plot than Isabella. Anyway...

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Zoey deserve to be here.

After that, there will be two more free slots and Lily can be in one of them. She didn't have the package yet.
And last but not least, Bianca. If Sally was in Season 2 even though she's not even an SG why can't Bianca?
In addition, Bianca is a SG and this is not discussed.:D

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Zoey deserve to be here.

After that, there will be two more free slots and Lily can be in one of them. She didn't have the package yet.
And last but not least, Bianca. If Sally was in Season 2 even though she's not even an SG why can't Bianca?
In addition, Bianca is a SG and this is not discussed.:D
Something wrong is not right. :WaitWhat:

If Jill is the best girl on Patreon, why do you guys think Bianca would win any votes there? Players who are fans of Jill don't care about Bianca...

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
My guess is on Avery, she's up to something, her facial expressions suggest so, and then there's that dialogue "we've got something good, I swear", which might be referring to drugs, but I think it's about something that can be used as blackmail.
Yes. That lines from Avery to Fuckface when he was dressed up in Tara's ghost costume sounded suspicious. And his WTF reaction adds to the mystery.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes