saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
my guess on this thing
the mask was shown especially close and mc put her on his stash .. sooo...
and remember only 3 ppl know the code for the safe (well 4 with vinny , btw stupid thing that rysty didnt change it huh)
If the MC is unfairly kicked out of DIK after everything he's done, it will be one of the saddest moments in adult gaming history.

My heart is not ready for this. :cry:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
If the MC is unfairly kicked out of DIK after everything he's done, it will be one of the saddest moments in adult gaming history.

My heart is not ready for this. :cry:
well - i think he wont be kicked
just a shitload of drama incoming
and i think the mc will pay from his 5k inherit for this
wich will cause another thing happen
maya is in trouble too after burke declined
so it will be the dik´s or maya i think - speaking of money

burke is planning something (who the fuck is priscilla? quinn? )
if maya dont want to be a whore ( if im guessing right with the burke thing) the mc has to do something
all this lawyer stuff mentioned .. well i think its a distraction for now

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That, my dear and esteemed friend, is a perfect example of the kind of unnecessary drama I was referring to.
Yes. On this point, I completely agree with you. Jill has a good lawyer she can ask to help with the costs. But she agrees to his blackmail.
And seriously, Jill didn't understand for so long what Tybalt was, what a bag of shit he was? As we see in the prologue of Episode 5, Jill is quite good at understanding people - she immediately rebuffs Rusty's advances, understanding his type. And she doesn't look like such a naive bubble girl. Such jumps in her character, I can't explain logically.
well
the newly added vinni thing is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We don't know if Vinny managed to open the safe. We heard a click, but whether it was an opening or not is unknown. Let's see about this.
Vinny is definitely the main problem of Season 3, the prerequisites for this were earlier, the story is quite reasoned.
The fact that the mansion is visible has long been known. Flashback to Episode 3, Dawe and Chad look through leaked photos of DIK's fucking Arieth. This may not be the only hidden camera in the mansion.

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
We don't know if Vinny managed to open the safe. We heard a click, but whether it was an opening or not is unknown. Let's see about this.
If Vinny is responsible for the cameras, chances are he knows the password. The camera may have audio capture and Rusty told the MC the password loud and clear.

well - i think he wont be kicked
just a shitload of drama incoming
Now you got me worried, DIK members are kind of dumb... There might be another scenario in the future where the MC takes the blame for something he didn't do and can't prove otherwise. As I said, it will be one of the saddest moments in the game...

• Sad
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
i think here of rusty or his father
at all its his fathers house no?
Well, technically it might be his father, but everything on campus belongs to the college. Burgmeisters are one of the founders of the college, but their exact status is currently unknown, possibly major donors and shareholders.

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Unfortunately, DPC likes unnecessary drama too. We have at least 7 episodes left. I wonder what kind of drama DPC will plan for the main girls towards the end of the game... sure a lot of drama created will be just fillers.
I don't see why storytelling should be an unnecessary drama. So far, each Li has its own story that we experience with her, depending on how far we get involved with each one. And some stories are just more dramatic than others. I don't know what the actual main story of the game itself is. So far the developer has only thrown chunks at us. Maybe there is no main story and everything depends on the characters. I doubt that, the aha-effect will come, at some point.

But what what would be left of Being a Dik, wouldn't there be all the stories, but all the girls just hug us? We would click through the lewd scene and push the game aside: the next one please. The game would be nothing without its stories.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If there's a camera in the MC's room and it belongs to Burke it just makes him even more creppy... He might have intimate videos between the MC and his daughter, or the MC and Bella (Eww!), or the MC, Josy, and Maya. I think I'm going to puke... :sick:
I have already seen memes where Stephen watching videos of MC and Sage. :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well, technically it might be his father, but everything on campus belongs to the college. Burgmeisters are one of the founders of the college, but their exact status is currently unknown, possibly major donors and shareholders.
if i recall correct - rusty mentioned that the house belongs to his father
but i m not in the mood to check all the chapter files
maybe someone can confirm?

oh and you are wrong maybe - not everything on a campus belongs to the university
but even i can be wrong here , because i am not very confirm with the campus things

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, I wasn't saying that Tommy finding out about the MC and Josy is unnecessary drama, but it is drama that won't last as long as some people think. When I said “unnecessary drama” I was referring to the dramas that DPC will create simply for the sake of vanity.

Example, after the drama between Bella and Jill is resolved, DPC will create another drama no matter how pathetic it is just so the MC won't be out of trouble. This rule will apply to all main girls, when we resolve a specific drama, another one will arise out of nowhere. And it will probably be as silly a drama as any.
from Tommy's discovery it is really hard to get anything really interesting out of it. Tommy has never been a positive personagigo, so even if he became slightly worse it would be complicated to notice.

let's start with the premise is that it's a non-canon situation, so its consequences remain limited, and the only non-canon situation where it might have its relevance is Tommy revealing to Maya or Josy some of MC's escapades, and the most dangerous is the one with Quinn on the roof. outside of that I see very little of interest from the situation.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
from Tommy's discovery it is really hard to get anything really interesting out of it. Tommy has never been a positive personagigo, so even if he became slightly worse it would be complicated to notice.
Might be, might not be. It will still progress the story and might or might not impact a number of relationships (between MC and Tommy, Josy and Tommy, Josy and MC, Derek and Tommy) it also seems to indicate that this could reveal the MC's relationship to the other DIKs.

I don't know...kinda bold to call it "unnecessary drama" without even knowing what will actually happen and how the story will progress. It can still all shape and change characters and relationships along the way.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I don't know...kinda bold to call it "unnecessary drama" without even knowing what will actually happen and how the story will progress.
I already said that I wasn't referring to Tommy finding out about the MC and Josy as unnecessary drama, sweetheart. :cautious: Before you say you weren't talking about me, I was the one who brought up this topic of “unnecessary drama”.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I don't know...kinda bold to call it "unnecessary drama" without even knowing what will actually happen and how the story will progress. It can still all shape and change characters and relationships along the way.
it is
in my eyes its just expanding the game , and added drama for the sake of drama
look how big this game is already - and not one conclusion to one "case"
(if you let out the mansion renovating)
who leaked the pic to the alphas? open
who trashed the mansion? open
why was nicks room not touched as this happend? open
who leaked the pics from the teacher? open
etc etc

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
What about that sounds suspicious? Avery thinks Tara is among the bed layers. We know from EP8 that Avery and Beth made out with Christian and Gordon. Tara had no problem cheating on Oscar. Probably because Oscar is no better for making out with Gina in EP9. Beth is out because she's making out with some guy and Gordon catches her.

So probably Tara and Avery will make out a bit with Gordon and Christian unless the MC puts on Tara's costume. If he does, Tara won't find out about Avery.

Since the walkthrough of DPC doesn't say for the MC to approach Tara, I assume for Tara and Avery to make out with the preps.
This is the scene we are talking about.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Taking everything into consideration and that for some reason the doc considered it convenient to add that reaction from Fuckface, do you still think that this is related somehow to the sexual adventures of these girls?

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes