AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Best teachers = Jade and Nora
Best Milf = Jade

I don't consider Nicole as a Milf because I am more older than her and from my point of view someone younger than me does not apply as a Milf

Reactions: tom4512

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
It's like the CJ meme all over again. Just when we think our problems with the chosen girl have been solved thus putting an end to the drama, someone shows up and shits on your doorstep.

If anyone thinks they're out of trouble with Sage simply because they didn't have an affair with Jade, let me tell you that you guys are wrong. DPC will invent any drama so that until the end of the game the MC has no peace in his life.

You know that thing about Sage bringing girls to fuck the MC? The shit will hit the fan. You know that thing about Sage only expressing her feelings using sex? The shit will hit the fan too...

Unfortunately, that's how DPC works... No rest for the wicked...
Well, we will deal with it when it happens. Real life is just like this, and dramas is the only thing still keeping this thing alive. There is no end to a drama.

• Haha
Reactions: saynotoNTR

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
if i recall correct - rusty mentioned that the house belongs to his father
but i m not in the mood to check all the chapter files
maybe someone can confirm?

oh and you are wrong maybe - not everything on a campus belongs to the university
but even i can be wrong here , because i am not very confirm with the campus things
Or we both wrong. Need more data on colleges in America.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
yeah maybe :)

but i think i am 99% correct with the house owner
rusty mentioned it
but as i said no time for check all scripts for this sentence
I just don't see any motive for the Senior Burgmeister to spy on his son's fraternity.
Officially, this character was not even introduced, which is a pity. I had a theory that it was that cheerful bearded man from the preps party, he behaves like a Burgmeister. But he's talking about his daughter, so it doesn't add up.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
I just don't see any motive for the Senior Burgmeister to spy on his son's fraternity.
You are probably right and Burke is responsible for the cameras. I remembered a moment in episode 9 where the MC asks Bella (if he's in her route) if the library has cameras and Bella implies that it doesn't.

But I don't think that's true, if Burke is responsible for the cameras he certainly put cameras in the library. It's the perfect way for him to see Isabella whenever he wants. If there's no camera in the MC's room, Burke's blackmail material will be the library footage... Poor Bella...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well, in a world in which we live, any 30 year old woman is called mommy Even when she doesn't have a child, I think the word or gender Milf no longer means what it did 20 years ago.
yep
the "new" world they are trying to create is a - well the movie idiocracy describes it

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes