Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
You are probably right and Burke is responsible for the cameras. I remembered a moment in episode 9 where the MC asks Bella (if he's in her route) if the library has cameras and Bella implies that it doesn't.

But I don't think that's true, if Burke is responsible for the cameras he certainly put cameras in the library. It's the perfect way for him to see Isabella whenever he wants. If there's no camera in the MC's room, Burke's blackmail material will be the library footage... Poor Bella...
There is another question here. Whether Burke installed any cameras, or simply got access to existing cameras that are provided by the security system. It's just that if Burke installed cameras everywhere, it would make him a gray cardinal (Hello Shadow Broker) who has dirt on everyone in college. Such a situation would make him an imbalanced, overpowered villain.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
There is another question here. Whether Burke installed any cameras, or simply got access to existing cameras that are provided by the security system. It's just that if Burke installed cameras everywhere, it would make him a gray cardinal (Hello Shadow Broker) who has dirt on everyone in college. Such a situation would make him an imbalanced, overpowered villain.
More like.... Shadow Burker

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Would certainly make one a peeping tom... :ROFLMAO:

the power derived is questionable. let's put the case of DIKs: he would find out that students are having sex (possibly for a fee) and smoking pot, given his relationship with Quinn both news is not news. is the purpose to blackmail them?

it seems to me like an effort that goes far beyond return. to stand there combing through hours and hours of footage of Derek sleeping and making unthinkable cocktails in the hopes of catching Arieth with any of the DIKs?

more cameras (which is to be proven if there are more even in the DIKs' mansion) means additional hours and hours of footage to view...

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021

the power derived is questionable. let's put the case of DIKs: he would find out that students are having sex (possibly for a fee) and smoking pot, given his relationship with Quinn both news is not news. is the purpose to blackmail them?

it seems to me like an effort that goes far beyond return. to stand there combing through hours and hours of footage of Derek sleeping and making unthinkable cocktails in the hopes of catching Arieth with any of the DIKs?

more cameras (which is to be proven if there are more even in the DIKs' mansion) means additional hours and hours of footage to view...
what?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Maybe that's right. Who do you think is in charge of the cameras if it's not Burke?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: saynotoNTR

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dalli, would you kindly tell me who you think shut off the electricity during the DIK's halloween party, and why, and if this is somehow related to the other interference that has been aimed at the DIKs?
There is a clue so that the power failure was really just a coincidence. In EP6 at the surprise birthday party, a lamp banged from the ceiling onto the table. Tommy says to this so he knew he was doing a job in attaching the lamp.

Then there is a clue that points to Derek as a suspect. Derek came up in EP6 from Tommy room where he supposedly slept and took a shit. But down there is also the fuse box. Now the coincidence of the power outage is interesting because it happens right when Josy asks the MC if his ex is at the party. Derek and Tommy know so the MC is not spontaneous enough to answer such question. Tommy knows this EP4 and EP5. Derek found out in EP8 in the first English class with Isabella.

Given the fact that Derek finds the camera at the end of EP9 because it flashes red, allows another variant. The power was intentionally turned off because someone wanted to prevent someone from being recorded who didn't want to be recorded. However, I don't think that Vinny is that person. Rather, I think so that a family member wanted to remain unseen by the MC. When the MC went to the fuse box, you hear someone running away at the DIKs memory wall, by the stairs to Tommy's room.

It something funny. There is a wheelchair at the stairs to Tommy's room. There is definitely no skeleton under it. It's also a simple costume. A blanket. Kind of reminds me of Tara, who also just has a blanket as a costume because she wanted to go to that Halloween party at the last minute. What if now MC's grandfather wanted to see his grandson at the last moment? Maybe one last time? But he had to take a piss and nobody should see him. His nurse pushes him to the bathroom and back again. Then she has to run away quickly because someone is coming. It's also amazing that at any time during the party, there are guests there. But not during the power outage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Josy says the following to the MC.
"I'm telling you, you were the nudest person at the party tonight." What if that is supposed to mean so he is watching the MC during the party. Then, without knowing it, he would have been the nudest person at that party.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe that's right. Who do you think is in charge of the cameras if it's not Burke?
considering that Vinnie broke in to them once for sure during the Halloween party and another probably during the devastation of their mansion: the first name is his.

the only footage we see in Burke's hand is of Jade filmed from MC's cell phone, so there really is no real connection.

however, the intent is still completely lacking, the first point to clarify is how many cameras there are. if it is only one (and we have no clues about others for now) it is a really odd placement

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Call me crazy, but my guess is Magnar. Derek left Sally alone in his bar/room... Sally is Magnar's girlfriend... Magnar is never represented in the games he invites the MC to play in the library (would that be a foreshadowing?) since he occupies the role of the Game Master (the one who gives the orders).

Magnar and the nerds always lived in the library? I don't think so... I believe the DIK mansion was, in the past, the house where the nerds lived. With the arrival of Rusty everything changed, Rusty decided to create the DIK fraternity and used his name and influence to occupy the mansion that previously belonged to the nerds.

Didn't anyone ever find it weird how much the mansion had a bit of a nerdy vibe at the beginning? The MC's own room is a fucking library. Fans are underestimating Magnar - B&R's greatest mastermind.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Where Sandy has a scene like this?
View attachment 2383566
View attachment 2383569
View attachment 2383570
View attachment 2383572
Sandy and MC not even kissed once
Sandy and Nicole look and behave very differently from one another, even though they both are strippers. Nicole appears as a quite mature and classy woman that knows how to behave properly when the situation requires it and that you could imagine as your company for a sophisticated event. Sandy, on the other hand, falls on the opposite side of that spectrum.

Reactions: lipe2410

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
considering that Vinnie broke in to them once for sure during the Halloween party and another probably during the devastation of their mansion: the first name is his.

the only footage we see in Burke's hand is of Jade filmed from MC's cell phone, so there really is no real connection.

however, the intent is still completely lacking, the first point to clarify is how many cameras there are. if it is only one (and we have no clues about others for now) it is a really odd placement
I also consider Vinnie as a suspect, but I would like to know the reasons for his such antagonism towards his former fraternity. The motivation is not yet clear.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My boy Tremolo is trying for an exclusive relationship, but what about these bitches? I could have sworn Sage was flirting with Maya and Josy at the party and I'm still the one being punished... :KEK:
Sage has flirted with Josy and Maya and that has its reason. She knows that the way to the MC's cock is through Josy and Maya.

Sage will become the Fuckbuddy of the Throuple.:love:

saynotoNTR

Mar 17, 2021
Sage has flirted with Josy and Maya and that has its reason. She knows that the way to the MC's cock is through Josy and Maya.

Sage will become the Fuckbuddy of the Throuple.:love:
I've never played Josy & Maya's route so I hadn't thought about it that way, it makes sense... But it shouldn't happen if the player is in Sage's route... Sage doesn't seem to like it very much when Maya says that her first kiss with a guy was with the MC.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
If Vinny is responsible for the cameras, chances are he knows the password. The camera may have audio capture and Rusty told the MC the password loud and clear.
Good point. Vinny didn't get the safe open, you can see that clearly. Furthermore, it's a camera and not a microphone, so if the angle sucks, Vinny couldn't see the new safe combination. Or, Vinny doesn't know about the cameras or there really is only the one camera in Derek's room.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
cmon guys
how could vinny place the cameras
bit far fetched dont you think? ...
and he got the safe open - otherwise the mask scenes would not appear
i would make a rl bet on this

• Thinking Face
Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes