Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I mean... If she's married, she's kept it a secret what else is she hiding??

If I tell you two that I am 26 years old, will you believe me?

Nora looks too old to be 32.
I think Nora is one of those 32 years old who doesn't have much luck in relationship. Also, it doesn't matter how old she looks in a game cause there is no way Bella is as old as she looks lmfao. Honestly, Nora is still a mystery but I got no hints that she is dating/married/divorced.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
It's probably the MC because he wears the bracelet at the Jill concert.
Yes, I have just checked my game and it is as you say. That is the same bracelet Fuckface wears at the recital. (y) And now that I think about it, it would not have made much sense putting some other male character replacing the protagonist in the preview.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Who can't love this?:love::love:

I can stare at her shining sparkling eyes for hours,
her sensual smile makes me melt with love,

you will fall head over heals in love with this cute,
happy and loving little angel angel from heaven,
and you will give up everything for it !!

josy,josy,josy
you are my breath and my everything
you are my thinking and my language
i can't live without you,
it's all you !!

View attachment 2388799
well said :love: :love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: soprano31

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

I'm only a couple of years older than you, so yes. Judging by my communication with users, I got the impression that most of us are adults.

Nora's face doesn't look old for 32, it is quite normal for these years, I think that the extra years give her abnormal proportions of her body.

Jan 31, 2023

josy,josy,josy
it's all you !!

View attachment 2388799
:HideThePain::ROFLMAO: :HideThePain: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I mean... If she's married, she's kept it a secret what else is she hiding??

Well, she might be lying. Why not? And I agree with you that she looks older than many women at 32. But there is also the possibility that she actually is 32. Do you remember how young Rena's mom looked in the doc's previous game? And she was probably in her fourties.

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

josy,josy,josy
it's all you !!

View attachment 2388799
:ROFLMAO:
e62.png

Oct 18, 2021
Of course, there is such a thing in reality, but in the DPC's world every second woman walks with huge milk machines.
Eh, that would be a bit of a stretch
Most girls in both of his AVNs don't have what would be considered 'big breasts', let alone 'milk machines'
In AL, realistically, there were no girls who had large breasts
And in BADIK there's more variety with sizes in all departments, but if we're talking about breasts, the girls who actually have big breasts are not many: Nora, Isabella, Madame, Sandy, and Jade, so mostly older women
Additionally, we could add Sage who also has big ones, not necessarily in the 'milk machine' category like the girls mentioned before, but still quite big, Heather also has a decent pair out of the younger girls
And that's basically it, now count all the other girls out of the game's huge female cast who have smaller breasts or a size that wouldn't really be considered 'big' or 'milk machines'

Now, there are AVNs that try to have most of their female characters be gifted with a big size in both areas of a female's body, but BADIK isn't really one of them ;)

Jan 31, 2023
You mean she's Derek and Maya's other sister? Or maybe an aunt?
Yeah, and Tommy is MC's half brother, Rusty is MC's uncle, Jill is MC's aunt, Jill's sister died from ODing on drugs Quinn's dad sold her, and so did Sage's mom, and Tybalt is actually the illegitimate offspring of Bella that she gave up to foster care, Maya and Lily got mixed up as babies in the hospital, and Lily is his real twin sister, and Quinn's druggie mom is actually Jade's sister. Oh yeah, and Buddy is Stephen Burke's younger brother. I think I might have missed a couple but I hope you get the image.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'm only a couple of years older than you, so yes. Judging by my communication with users, I got the impression that most of us are adults.

Nora's face doesn't look old for 32, it is quite normal for these years, I think that the extra years give her abnormal proportions of her body.
Well actually I have 33 years :ROFLMAO:
Well, she might be lying. Why not? And I agree with you that she looks older than many women at 32. But there is also the possibility that she actually is 32. Do you remember how young Rena's mom looked in the doc's previous game? And she was probably in her fourties.
It is supposed to look young not old according to the logic of these games :ROFLMAO:

Jan 19, 2023
Jokes aside. This ass need to catch.:cautious:
View attachment 2388531
you mean...
buty.jpg

Also, I'll leave here my crazy theory about it.
This is Bella in the picture. The male hand is MC (as proved by others here). But the twist is that the ring is on the right hand because Bella moved it there after she discovered that her husband is really dead. So she now wears it on the other hand as an homage to him.

bigdick289

Jan 25, 2019
Hey guys! It's been a while since I've last been on this thread.
I know it's not related to the current discussion (who's ass is that?), but I need to find if I'm just crazy or not.

Basically, I can swear there was a party planner guide in the "extras" of the OP just like the mansion minigame, but now it's not there?

Do you know if I'm crazy and there never was a party planning guide or it's somewhere else?

Thanks in advance!

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Yeah, and Tommy is MC's half brother, Rusty is MC's uncle, Jill is MC's aunt, Jill's sister died from ODing on drugs Quinn's dad sold her, and so did Sage's mom, and Tybalt is actually the illegitimate offspring of Bella that she gave up to foster care, Maya and Lily got mixed up as babies in the hospital, and Lily is his real twin sister, and Quinn's druggie mom is actually Jade's sister. Oh yeah, and Buddy is Stephen Burke's younger brother. I think I might have missed a couple but I hope you get the image.
A tense, intriguing plot that will not leave the viewer indifferent.Bravo.
santa-barbara-kocci.gif

Jan 31, 2023
Hey guys! It's been a while since I've last been on this thread.
I know it's not related to the current discussion (who's ass is that?), but I need to find if I'm just crazy or not.

Basically, I can swear there was a party planner guide in the "extras" of the OP just like the mansion minigame, but now it's not there?

Do you know if I'm crazy and there never was a party planning guide or it's somewhere else?

Thanks in advance!
Don't know if it will help you in any way, but this is as well as I've ever managed to do:
Screenshot (138).png
PS Tommy was full of shit, everyone can be happy.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
God, this starts to sound like a bad Telenovela. Everyone is related, everyone has a skeleton in their closet and every episode ends in a cliffhanger.
I will rename my MC "Fernando" and be done with it. :LOL:
I'm actually don't believe in this theories where everyone is related to each other. We have Sage Burke, Bailey twins and Tommy/Josy and that's enough. Using the same "family plot" over and over will ruin the script.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes