Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
True, but the ring doesn't match Bella, and as others have pointed out, Jade and Bella both have their rings on the left hand, and the woman in this picture keeps the ring on her right hand.
Does Josy even wear a ring regularly? Also what if the pic is just mirrored?

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
No, and it's not Josy. But why would DPC mirror the image?

It's not Josy, I didn't notice the ring initially, I just thought that the skin was tanned similarly to Josy.
I don't know. It would explain why the ring seemingly "switched sides", it isn't too likely though.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm just gonna go ahead and assume it's Jade, she put her wedding ring on her right hand so she could swipe it across her ass everyime she wipes after dropping a dookie, as a further insult to Burke.
As good an explanation as any...

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well, the Dress ... That Ass ... Wouldn't wonder if it's Cathy or Jade. (Hopefully it's Cathy, i'm tired of Jade) :ROFLMAO:

Vixen ♀

Dec 23, 2021
The best minds of this forum still haven 't solved the mystery of the ass ? This is strange.
Shocked if I know, previews aren't the final actual representation of the game, it's just to mess with our eyes with distinction than actual renders in-game :ROFLMAO:
I believe that's indeed may be as well Nora as some speculated it, the nails match with preset.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
f you look at her face, Nora is very beautiful. But I don't understand this obsession with huge breasts that DPC suffers from. They are too huge and it looks unhealthy, it spoils the aesthetics of her body.
preview4.jpg
She has breasts like a 150 kg fatso who gorges herself on burgers. :ROFLMAO:
Derek called Nicole "gluttony", but this title is more suitable for Nora. I don't know if AVN's target audience likes that caricature look, but I don't.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
f you look at her face, Nora is very beautiful. But I don't understand this obsession with huge breasts that DPC suffers from. They are too huge and it looks unhealthy, it spoils the aesthetics of her body.
View attachment 2388495
She has breasts like a 150 kg fatso who gorges herself on burgers. :ROFLMAO:
Derek called Nicole "gluttony", but this title is more suitable for Nora. I don't know if AVN's target audience likes that caricature look, but I don't.
Well you know :sneaky:
153427.jpg
You mean she's Derek and Maya's other sister? Or maybe an aunt?
Or mom :sneaky::devilish:
She and Madame will soon come to demand their birthright

by the way in chapter 9 both Maya and Sage have issued warnings about their own mother
We will know all this probably in 3 years :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Macahan
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes