S3LM4K

Mar 18, 2018
DId you ever figure out how to fix this?
Think it was because of the multimod. Either i downloaded the previous version again and saved without mod, or just waited for the multimod to be updated again, cant remember exactly, but i somehow made it work. Hope you figure it out

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
So are we sure that is the MC in the last preview at least? I mean, what he is wearing on the wrist gives vibes of his Spartan warrior costume. But what if that is not the MC? Could they be James and Bella in one of her flashbacks?
The hand looks like his, but yes, it could be anyone's. Considering that there will be more flashbacks either from the MC's parents' past or Bella's past, it's possible that this preview is from one of these scenes.
It's probably the MC because he wears the bracelet at the Jill concert.

Reactions: znar25 and Jumbi

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
f you look at her face, Nora is very beautiful. But I don't understand this obsession with huge breasts that DPC suffers from. They are too huge and it looks unhealthy, it spoils the aesthetics of her body.
View attachment 2388495
She has breasts like a 150 kg fatso who gorges herself on burgers. :ROFLMAO:
Derek called Nicole "gluttony", but this title is more suitable for Nora. I don't know if AVN's target audience likes that caricature look, but I don't.
I knew this girl who was rather short. She was not thin, but I would not say she was fat either. And man, her tits were gigantic and natural. Sure, those are rare cases, but still real.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
That ass is obv. Madame's. She's spent the VIP money well, on skin cleanup treatment.

Well either that or it's part 2 of Maya's image improvement.

• Wow
Reactions: SomboSteel

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I knew this girl who was rather short. She was not thin, but I would not say she was fat either. And man, her tits were gigantic and natural. Sure, those are rare cases, but still real.
Of course, there is such a thing in reality, but in the DPC's world every second woman walks with huge milk machines.

• Haha
Reactions: Jumbi

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
I going to merry Josy so yes of course she would
Who can't love this?:love::love:

I can stare at her shining sparkling eyes for hours,
her sensual smile makes me melt with love,

you will fall head over heals in love with this cute,
happy and loving little angel angel from heaven,
and you will give up everything for it !!

josy,josy,josy
you are my breath and my everything
you are my thinking and my language
i can't live without you,
it's all you !!

maxresdefault.jpg

anatarash

Feb 1, 2022
Question for the J&M path if focusing on Josy: after the ep 4 choice is it fine to go DIK affinity? Or does she prefer neutral
once you go them i actually think you can go DIK, but keep in mind that some choice with them are possible only with NEUTRAL or CHICK. so if you want to take the best chances with them, i suggest you to stay at least neutral. me personally i have perm NEUTRAL affinity, but with a DIK status. yes im a romantic motherfucker :D

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
But Nora is 32 years old. It would be a shock if she was the mom of one of the girls from the game.
I mean... If she's married, she's kept it a secret what else is she hiding??
It turns out that she gave birth to Maya and Derek when she was 12-13, because now she is 32.:LOL:
If I tell you two that I am 26 years old, will you believe me?

Nora looks too old to be 32.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
That is Bella ass, we have seen multiple times that she wears ring. The background look like the study table in Bella house. Maybe it can also be a flashback! Other than that it can be Lynette. (Very unlikely)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes