dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I was not speaking of the MC. I was just being a bit sarcastic about the approach of many fellow players of the game on Quinn. They hate her because she supposedly incarnates everything that is wrong in this world. But at the same time they rejoice at the thought of her suffering a violent death. Can't you see the irony in this?
Quinn is not that diabolical.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

But seriously. Quinn does the prostitution and drugs shit, but she won't be the devil of the game. Why? A devil hides his intentions behind a friendly face. Quinn doesn't do that.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Quinn is bad, maybe she has motives but she remains bad. But it's a story, not real news. And Quinn is more interesting than 80% of the cast.
Yupp, she is a semi-villain in the story.
I overall agree with most of what you said.
But I'll always be amazed how fired up people can get.

I mean it's noticeable that I'm a Zoey fan, but should I be all salty if someone says that she ain't a MG, not even a SG, she has less route than the strippers and so on? Hell naw, I'd laugh it off. Because it's kind of true, lol.
I usually joke that due to the Interlude, Zoey is the only canon girl, and the rest are dicking/fetish fodder, but that is all in good fun.

But there are people that disown the Interlude and consider it non-canon. Than there is the entire Quinn the rapist outrage and all.

And I'm like: Playing a game, MC got his dick wet...noice... Hopefully MC won't get an STD, we'll see :HideThePain:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
If there is room for Quinn to walk a somewhat redeeming path or if, on the contrary, her fate is already set in stone is something that must be addressed real soon. I am probably biased because I love her character, but I am already seeing hints about a gradual evolution of her character. Not only is she falling for the MC. Despite her stubborness, she finally admitted her fault to Tommy, as seen by the end of episode 9. And shows a sign of genuine gratitude towards Lily, who is someone she is still getting to know, when the blonde minx intercedes in Quinn's behalf during the latter's tense encounter with Vinny.

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
If there is room for Quinn to walk a somewhat redeeming path or if, on the contrary, her fate is already set in stone is something that must be addressed real soon. I am probably biased because I love her character, but I am already seeing hints about a gradual evolution of her character. Not only is she falling for the MC. In despite of her stubborness, she finally admitted her fault to Tommy, as seen by the end of episode 9. And shows a sign of genuine gratitude towards Lily, who is someone she is still getting to know, when the blonde minx intercedes in Quinn's behalf during the later's tense encounter with Vinny.
In the last chapter in my opinion there is a huge sign in that sense. It's a whole chapter in which Quinn doesn't do any nastiness, and it ends with an alliance with Tommy against Vinnie.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
In the last chapter in my opinion there is a huge sign in that sense. It's a whole chapter in which Quinn doesn't do any nastiness, and it ends with an alliance with Tommy against Vinnie.
I'm not so sure that this is an alliance. I can well imagine so that Quinn wants to get rid of Tommy and lull him only in deceptive security.

Quinn learns so Tommy has already toyed with thoughts of letting the HOTs back into their old tradition with Alphas. Tommy's mistake puts Vinny back on the field. I figure so Quinn would distrust Tommy more than he did at the beginning of the game.

The MC also gets involved in this manipulation. For him to have told Quinn that of Tommy was intentional and not even an option, but canon. I wouldn't be surprised if the MC later turns out to be the chess grandmaster himself. He can use an old Roman phrase all along about Rooster. Especially with the Alphas it works well.

"Divide et impera" (divide and rule) this idiom recommends splitting a group to be defeated or dominated (brotherhoods and sisterhoods) into subgroups of conflicting interests. This is to make the subgroups turn against each other instead of standing united as a group against an enemy.

The DIKs have enemies, and they are not just the Alphas. The alphas are all about the HOTs. The Nerds probably want their student community building back, which was the DIK Mansion. Tybalt wants to see Rusty, a Burgermeister, fail. Not for nothing does Rusty call the MC the best and his warrior because the MC can hold his own with all the fraternities and the HOTs.

I think that's how Quinn and Tommy started it. But Quinn realizes they can't finish this without the MC and Tommy through his, I'm writing now jealousy, of the MC jeopardizes it all.

In all of this, though, there are two different aspirations. Quinn's is characterized by control. But there is also Sage, who prefers to have a free relationship, as you can read in EP9. But in order to achieve a sociable relationship, certain people must also lose their position.

Reactions: John Ness

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I'm not so sure that this is an alliance. I can well imagine so that Quinn wants to get rid of Tommy and lull him only in deceptive security.

Quinn learns so Tommy has already toyed with thoughts of letting the HOTs back into their old tradition with Alphas. Tommy's mistake puts Vinny back on the field. I figure so Quinn would distrust Tommy more than he did at the beginning of the game.

The MC also gets involved in this manipulation. For him to have told Quinn that of Tommy was intentional and not even an option, but canon. I wouldn't be surprised if the MC later turns out to be the chess grandmaster himself. He can use an old Roman phrase all along about Rooster. Especially with the Alphas it works well.

"Divide et impera" (divide and rule) this idiom recommends splitting a group to be defeated or dominated (brotherhoods and sisterhoods) into subgroups of conflicting interests. This is to make the subgroups turn against each other instead of standing united as a group against an enemy.

The DIKs have enemies, and they are not just the Alphas. The alphas are all about the HOTs. The Nerds probably want their student community building back, which was the DIK Mansion. Tybalt wants to see Rusty, a Burgermeister, fail. Not for nothing does Rusty call the MC the best and his warrior because the MC can hold his own with all the fraternities and the HOTs.

I think that's how Quinn and Tommy started it. But Quinn realizes they can't finish this without the MC and Tommy through his, I'm writing now jealousy, of the MC jeopardizes it all.

In all of this, though, there are two different aspirations. Quinn's is characterized by control. But there is also Sage, who prefers to have a free relationship, as you can read in EP9. But in order to achieve a sociable relationship, certain people must also lose their position.
I think people read too much into things with some of these characters and assume things of our favorite characters that they think and or want to happen. No one can say for sure the motivation for anyone. All we can do is speculate wait and see.

Reactions: dalli_x

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I think people read too much into things with some of these characters and assume things of our favorite characters that they think and or want to happen. No one can say for sure the motivation for anyone. All we can do is speculate wait and see.
94F0C4C9-946E-4269-974C-C2E6E8958063.png

Dalli is our resident theory crafter, so don't take it as factual posting. Just sit back and enjoy the show :BootyTime:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Oh hope you don't think I was attacking him or anything. I was merely stating my opinion. It is clear we all love this game and with such a fantastic story and characters speculation is a good thing.
Oh no, not at all. Just have to warn because some ppl come in and go all "bruh, wtf u smokin'" :ROFLMAO:

Jan 19, 2023
I'm with you and I don't really get the hate for Quinn, she is an interesting character.
But if people do this about the girls they do like,
... some people here treat these characters like RL people, and write essays about their virtues and what not.
then they can also hate the ones they don't like. Their passion is equal but opposite.
This is how I rationalize different opinions in this forum.

Reactions: Jumbi and ffive
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes