The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Fan art for this game has been around for a long time. There was hot and nasty lewd fan art, there was just beautiful fan art. But you managed to make it funny. Don't stop.
As can be seen by now, I like to create various kind of things. I prefer casual everyday stuff, buy I will create some tasteful nudes as well. But I am mostly in it to have fun. So I'll be doing lots of crossovers, multiverse series and of course, memes(like the Goblin Jill I made at your request, haha).

I'm here for a good laugh, in this thread and artwork segment. If someone else gets a laugh from it too, great.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
As can be seen by now, I like to create various kind of things. I prefer casual everyday stuff, buy I will create some tasteful nudes as well. But I am mostly in it to have fun. So I'll be doing lots of crossovers, multiverse series and of course, memes(like the Goblin Jill I made at your request, haha).

I'm here for a good laugh, in this thread and artwork segment. If someone else gets a laugh from it too, great.
Crossovers are cool. For example, the lightsaber duel between Maya and Quinn, or Tremolo saving the Multiverse from Jill.

Mr_Mister

Jan 9, 2020
Tommy's problem with Josy will be that she told on Tommy and that Tommy probably got the same order from Pete and Monica that the MC got from Pete over the phone, to watch Josy. Tommy was able to escape that by going to college. But Josy is around him again and he has to watch Josy again. This interferes with his fun.

Furthermore, Josy has her phone in her hand in EP6 just before she has sex with Maya. Ergo, she wasn't on the phone or chatting with Maya. But we learn in EP9 so Josy has mentioned her father Pete to the MC several times and Josy mentions herself so her father probably didn't forget so Josy had sex with someone in her parents bed.

What if Pete or Monica told Tommy that Josy had sex with someone in the parental bed? We know from EP5 so Monica called Tommy and that's how she found out Josy was at B&R. The MC saw Josy and Pete, ergo there is even a possibility so Pete saw the MC.

Now we know so that Tommy has a short line. If he knows through Pete and/or Monica that Josy talks a lot about the MC and so that Josy had sex with someone in the parental bed, all he has to do is put 1 and 1 together. Then the MC stands in front of Tommy and reminds him of Vinny. That was the last drop on the hot stone and Tommy burns out the fuses.

Now in EP10 there is the following scene. Tommy sees Maya turn on the MC and go into MC's room where the camera is set up. If Tommy knows about his sister's relationship with Maya, which I assume because there are three clues that make this possible, he assumes so that Maya takes a beard photo with the MC and he underlies the belief so that Maya was the person Josy had sex with in the parental bed.

That's why Tommy's facial expression at the end of EP10 first shows an astonished expression, because he first saw Maya and in this moment realizes so that Maya had sex with the MC and therefore is BI and not gay. But then Josy comes out of the door and Tommy realizes that the MC was the one from EP2 who escaped from the bed. Tommy's concern now is what he said to the MC in EP9. That some asshole fucks his sister, she gets her ticket (because she does the Walk of Shame) and rubs it in his face.

Elena said to JB in EP8 so the Walk of Shame is no guarantee of love. That is the ticket Tommy is talking about. So I assume so that there will only be a little drama at the beginning of EP10 because Tommy will find out so that the three are in a relationship. If not from Josy, Maya and the MC himself, then from Derek. The MC says himself in EP9 so you can't or shouldn't keep the family out of it. Tommy is the stepbrother of Josy, ergo family. This will make Tommy realize that Josy won't get a ticket, that the three of them won't rub it in his face because they didn't before either, and he gets rid of his babysitter status because the MC is better suited to babysit Josy, which he can already prove with Oscar.

But Tommy made a mistake. He got Vinny close to the DIKs again and lied to the MC, which can not only put the MC in danger, but also Josy now because she is close to the MC. He can also not involve the police, because he himself would then be involved. The thing can still become interesting.

When I look at it like this, it could be a complete side story. :unsure:
i think that someone will get injured very bad or bite the dust !
#1 Quin : because messing with vinnie
#2 Riona : as revenge to mess with Quin
#3 Tommy :because messing with vinnie
#4 Josie : as revenge to mess with Tommy
#5 MC : because either Quin or Tommy ! i-pity-the-fool.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
It would be interesting if at least one more sorority appeared. Otherwise SEXY has a monopoly
Technically the dorms are most likely larger than all the frats combined. So there is lots of content there to explore, character wise.

But I don't think that will be the case.
We have enough characters as is.
The dorms do have their representatives at parties too.

Reactions: John Ness

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Tommy's problem with Josy will be that she told on Tommy and that Tommy probably got the same order from Pete and Monica that the MC got from Pete over the phone, to watch Josy. Tommy was able to escape that by going to college. But Josy is around him again and he has to watch Josy again. This interferes with his fun.

Furthermore, Josy has her phone in her hand in EP6 just before she has sex with Maya. Ergo, she wasn't on the phone or chatting with Maya. But we learn in EP9 so Josy has mentioned her father Pete to the MC several times and Josy mentions herself so her father probably didn't forget so Josy had sex with someone in her parents bed.

What if Pete or Monica told Tommy that Josy had sex with someone in the parental bed? We know from EP5 so Monica called Tommy and that's how she found out Josy was at B&R. The MC saw Josy and Pete, ergo there is even a possibility so Pete saw the MC.

Now we know so that Tommy has a short line. If he knows through Pete and/or Monica that Josy talks a lot about the MC and so that Josy had sex with someone in the parental bed, all he has to do is put 1 and 1 together. Then the MC stands in front of Tommy and reminds him of Vinny. That was the last drop on the hot stone and Tommy burns out the fuses.

Now in EP10 there is the following scene. Tommy sees Maya turn on the MC and go into MC's room where the camera is set up. If Tommy knows about his sister's relationship with Maya, which I assume because there are three clues that make this possible, he assumes so that Maya takes a beard photo with the MC and he underlies the belief so that Maya was the person Josy had sex with in the parental bed.

That's why Tommy's facial expression at the end of EP10 first shows an astonished expression, because he first saw Maya and in this moment realizes so that Maya had sex with the MC and therefore is BI and not gay. But then Josy comes out of the door and Tommy realizes that the MC was the one from EP2 who escaped from the bed. Tommy's concern now is what he said to the MC in EP9. That some asshole fucks his sister, she gets her ticket (because she does the Walk of Shame) and rubs it in his face.

Elena said to JB in EP8 so the Walk of Shame is no guarantee of love. That is the ticket Tommy is talking about. So I assume so that there will only be a little drama at the beginning of EP10 because Tommy will find out so that the three are in a relationship. If not from Josy, Maya and the MC himself, then from Derek. The MC says himself in EP9 so you can't or shouldn't keep the family out of it. Tommy is the stepbrother of Josy, ergo family. This will make Tommy realize that Josy won't get a ticket, that the three of them won't rub it in his face because they didn't before either, and he gets rid of his babysitter status because the MC is better suited to babysit Josy, which he can already prove with Oscar.

But Tommy made a mistake. He got Vinny close to the DIKs again and lied to the MC, which can not only put the MC in danger, but also Josy now because she is close to the MC. He can also not involve the police, because he himself would then be involved. The thing can still become interesting.

When I look at it like this, it could be a complete side story. :unsure:
Overall, I feel you're making good points. (y)

And that line at the beginning of your sixth paragraph which I have marked in bold is not completely accurate. Prior to the scene at the end of episode 9 where Maya leaves Fuckface's room, Tommy had already witnessed a hot scene between Maya and the MC in the right hallway. So I am pretty sure that at that moment Tommy had already understood that Maya was not exactly a hardcore lesbian.

• Thinking Face

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Who says the MC is the white knight? Even the CHICK MC is not the white knight. The tremolo (MC) is the knight in shining armor. A black armor can also shine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The knight is a chess piece.

Make up your own minds about Quinn's chess game in EP9. Just this. The shepherd train is symbolic of Quinn's rapid expansion plans. Against a chess opponent who knows this move, it's the stupidest thing you can do. I just hope Vinny doesn't play chess because Quinn's drug sale to the Pink Rose Girls is also an expansion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was not speaking of the MC. I was just being a bit sarcastic about the approach of many fellow players of the game on Quinn. They hate her because she supposedly incarnates everything that is wrong in this world. But at the same time they rejoice at the thought of her suffering a violent death. Can't you see the irony in this?

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
i think that someone will get injured very bad or bite the dust !
#1 Quin : because messing with vinnie
#2 Riona : as revenge to mess with Quin
#3 Tommy :because messing with vinnie
#4 Josie : as revenge to mess with Tommy
#5 MC : because either Quin or Tommy ! View attachment 2394707
Nah. The MC is the storyteller. Unless the game continues somehow once he finishes telling us his story, it is simply not possible for him to bite the dust.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was not speaking of the MC. I was just being a bit sarcastic about the approach of many fellow players of the game on Quinn. They hate her because she supposedly incarnates everything that is wrong in this world. But at the same time they rejoice at the thought of her suffering a violent death. Can't you see the irony in this?
It is the fantastic logic of the web

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
It is the fantastic logic of the web
I never understood the Quinn hate myself. Sure, she's no picnic, but she is a fun character.

Also the part that some find her to "incarnate everything that is wrong in this world", wish I was so young and naive to find a big 'ol bully the prime evil in the world. Quinn is a broken kid, out there surviving. For her it was always either be the Queen or die a pion.

But Quinn for sure ain't real evil. I just think some take issue that even in a game, there is a girl that dominates them.

But at the end of the day, some people here treat these characters like RL people, and write essays about their virtues and what not.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Let's agree that Tommy thought that Maya is an experimental lesbian and wants to take a beard photo with the MC. :ROFLMAO:

By the way, this camera equipment is school property and Elena just borrowed it. A thought came to my mind. If Elena can borrow school equipment, why can't other students? Surely the MC wants to try out an electric guitar?

The joke is actually so there are hints that a music group could form. Jill piano, MC guitar and Lucas drums. It might be beneficial to let the preps come in.
In my Josy/Maya run, I stopped the making out session with Maya because I felt that was the best course of action, considering the circumstances and that Josy was around.

That band thing with Jill and Lucas made me smile. I can imagine Tyball's delight with the idea.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I never understood the Quinn hate myself. Sure, she's no picnic, but she is a fun character.

Also the part that some find her to "incarnate everything that is wrong in this world", wish I was so young and naive to find a big 'ol bully the prime evil in the world. Quinn is a broken kid, out there surviving. For her it was always either be the Queen or die a pion.

But Quinn for sure ain't real evil. I just think some take issue that even in a game, there is a girl that dominates them.

But at the end of the day, some people here treat these characters like RL people, and write essays about their virtues and what not.
Quinn is bad, maybe she has motives but she remains bad. But it's a story, not real news. And Quinn is more interesting than 80% of the cast.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes