Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Just read that review on page 2 and two reactions:
DA370EEC-747C-4F2E-B7D7-6D78D4B9AD46.gif
A4089798-04ED-4968-B83F-D82C06648BEC.gif I’m not a fan of Maya but she has gotten slightly bearable in episode 8 & 9, took half the game (probably?) but it’s progress I guess :KEK:

Jan 31, 2023
Just read that review on page 2 and two reactions:
View attachment 2393028
View attachment 2393033 I’m not a fan of Maya but she has gotten slightly bearable in episode 8 & 9, took half the game (probably?) but it’s progress I guess :KEK:
Bruh, she's a massive cunt towards Josy, pushing her around, snapping at her, and she's really trying to get MC all to herself on the throuple path.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Check Darx321 review for the game on page 2, you're gonna love it :KEK:

Also, the most hilarious run I made was the virgin run where you don't persue anyone, don't use Quinn's restaurant, no stripper and so on. Imagine a run where Derek has more action than Fuckface. Basically only real sex MC has is with Zoey in Interlude.
The only actual canon sex scene/love interest in the game :HideThePain:
Just read the review, looks like you have a new friend :LOL:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Check @Darx321 review for the game on page 2, you're gonna love it :KEK:
LIME, am disappoint. After seeing this review praised repeatedly on the last page i went and checked it, and it's basically a rehash of the most tired out "points" from this thread, that were already old like 3 Maya "debates" back ;/

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
LIME, am disappoint. After seeing this review praised repeatedly on the last page i went and checked it, and it's basically a rehash of the most tired out "points" from this thread, that were already old like 3 Maya "debates" back ;/
Maybe you're partly right. But, let's be honest, we cannot avoid such debates. The next episode is still a long way off.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
One difference tho. Our debates die in 2 days due to the massive speed of this thread. That review is there to stay, haha.

I agree tho, said similar things in my Mayaposting phase. Moved on from that. Occasional meme here and there, but I'll no longer dunk on individual characters like I did with Maya back than.

Tbh, I post less here since I picked up DAZ and started creating and posting stuff.

And when a weekly visit here is bunch of rape definitions, quinn hate, NTR vs anti-NTR and similar fights, I just ignore the thread till things cool off or C.mork cools things off :ROFLMAO:

Thank you DIKAssman for the inspiration for the meme btw:KEK:

023wasd

Apr 28, 2020
Can anyone help me with the party bug where Isabella goes to the party, talks to Jill, Sage, Maya, and Josy, and then repeats the same scene endlessly? The only task I have to do is talk to Sage but I can't find her anywhere in the house and when I go to the main party room I get this error. Please if someone knows how to fix it, it would be very helpful :)

• Angry
Reactions: anonnyscouse
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes