soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Hi all, a few months (maybe half a year?) ago I saw a render of Bella in this thread. She was sitting on her knees on a bed and she had a big black cock in her mouth and tears in her eyes. I think there were more (black) men in the background of that render. I'm fairly sure that render was some fan art render, since I haven't seen it in the game. I've been searching for that image for quite a while now, but I can't find it anymore. If I recall it correctly, it has been posted (or quoted) multiple times in this thread. Anyone here who can help me find it? Thanks in advance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
That's it. I'm gonna do full "good guy" run from the scratch to see how the other half lives. It's gonna feel really weird to go after Maya, there is something about her that really puts me off...
Check Darx321 review for the game on page 2, you're gonna love it :KEK:

Also, the most hilarious run I made was the virgin run where you don't persue anyone, don't use Quinn's restaurant, no stripper and so on. Imagine a run where Derek has more action than Fuckface. Basically only real sex MC has is with Zoey in Interlude.
The only actual canon sex scene/love interest in the game :HideThePain:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
That's it. I'm gonna do full "good guy" run from the scratch to see how the other half lives. It's gonna feel really weird to go after Maya, there is something about her that really puts me off...
Thats a hard route to go I tried that a gazillion times and always end up a bit bad. Good luck

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I do not agree on this. Tommy's issues with Josy might well be because he secretly wants to nail her and feels frustrated because he knows he can't for more than one reason.

And in regard to why he sucker-punched Fuckface in episode 6, his flashbacks explain the story quite well. At that moment of frustration and rage, he sees someone alike Vinny in Fuckface, a guy who shows natural leader signs, who knows how to stand by himself and who has the guts to ask Tommy to go fuck himself.

The flashbacks I mentioned above:

Actually I think he just puts up that front of not caring and actually cares deeply for her. Somewhere in there is a decent person same thing with Quinn there is also a good person in there somewhere. Someone really hurt her you can clearly see that from the way that doesn't want to be touched

Jan 31, 2023
Have fun dying inside and cringing at absolute pussy MC.

And it might be the moon surface cratered skin that's putting you off, certainly does so for me.

Jan 31, 2023
Hi all, a few months (maybe half a year?) ago I saw a render of Bella in this thread. She was sitting on her knees on a bed and she had a big black cock in her mouth and tears in her eyes. I think there were more (black) men in the background of that render. I'm fairly sure that render was some fan art render, since I haven't seen it in the game. I've been searching for that image for quite a while now, but I can't find it anymore. If I recall it correctly, it has been posted (or quoted) multiple times in this thread. Anyone here who can help me find it? Thanks in advance.
Thanks for your response, but those aren't the render I am searching for. I think she was sitting on her knees on a bed. She gave a black guy a blowjob and she had tears in her eyes.
Where the fuck is saynotoNTR when you need him?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Thank you for showing this! Not that I agree with everything there, but I totally loved the guy's writing style, laughed my ass off :ROFLMAO:

Also, the most hilarious run I made was the virgin run where you don't persue anyone, don't use Quinn's restaurant, no stripper and so on. Imagine a run where Derek has more action than Fuckface. Basically only real sex MC has is with Zoey in Interlude.
Have you forgotten that Quinn rode you in the cumpetition? Don't tell us you lost it :)

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
And it might be the moon surface cratered skin that's putting you off, certainly does so for me.
maya moon 2.png

This was brilliant, thanks for info :D
Thank you for showing this! Not that I agree with everything there, but I totally loved the guy's writing style, laughed my ass off :ROFLMAO:

Have you forgotten that Quinn rode you in the cumpetition? Don't tell us you lost it :)
1. You're welcome :KEK:
2. I did, on that run I basically made all the worst choices possible :HideThePain:

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I rejected syphilis-chan just to see her shocked face
Hey, there's no evidence that it was her gift, it could have been anyone! But yes, this scene has been bugging me since the first time I saw it. MC must be brave as fuck to stick the footlong into her without a rubber.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

You plan to keep playing that route, right? I am most curious about where it can lead you in the end.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Actually I think he just puts up that front of not caring and actually cares deeply for her. Somewhere in there is a decent person same thing with Quinn there is also a good person in there somewhere. Someone really hurt her you can clearly see that from the way that doesn't want to be touched
Yeah. Perhaps I am wrong about Tommy and he is actually somewhat decent. Let's see what newer episodes bring upon his character.

In regards to Quinn, she clearly does not have any problem with intimacy on a pure sexual level. Her issues lay more on the affective/behavioral level. But I can't see Rox beating the crap out of her, even if I do not have any sympathy for the guy. Her scars are mental. I believe that she has her father's teachings on survival engraved in her heart. But hopefully, she seems to be doing somewhat better on that front thanks to her developing relation with Fuckface.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ostap Bender
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes