Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I do not agree on this. Tommy's issues with Josy might well be because he secretly wants to nail her and feels frustrated because he knows he can't for more than one reason.

And in regard to why he sucker-punched Fuckface in episode 6, his flashbacks explain the story quite well. At that moment of frustration and rage, he sees someone alike Vinny in Fuckface, a guy who shows natural leader signs, who knows how to stand by himself and who has the guts to ask Tommy to go fuck himself.

The flashbacks I mentioned above:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, I don't think Tommy want to bang Josy. He actually somewhat treat Josy like his sister but they of course don't have good relationship (considering Josy hate tommy mother because of her parents separation)

Reactions: dalli_x

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
How curious. The white knights support the idea of killing Quinn because for them she is devil incarnate. And yet, for anyone who paid minimal attention to that scene is clear as day that she keeps a watchful eye on Fuckface's safety.
I was like that the first time I played. When I finally got to play the second time and see what is really happening it changed my view of her. The more you deal with her the more you see she craves some sort of real affection. Even tho she would not admit it. I personally would like to see overcome all the crap she deals with shake the drugs and open up more. I think deep inside is caring person.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Check Darx321 review for the game on page 2, you're gonna love it :KEK:

Also, the most hilarious run I made was the virgin run where you don't persue anyone, don't use Quinn's restaurant, no stripper and so on. Imagine a run where Derek has more action than Fuckface. Basically only real sex MC has is with Zoey in Interlude.
The only actual canon sex scene/love interest in the game :HideThePain:
Man, I'm reading his review now and it is golden. Fucking hilarious. And he is so genuinely mad at Maya. :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes