DarkFernando

Jul 18, 2020
In case the "Don't cheat" post wasn't clear, the developer of Being a DIK really hates mods and cheats to his game. There is a point in every new episode at which the game will crash if it detects a mod or cheat. I think most of us fans here would urge you to play without. All the paths have enough unique content that it's worthwhile to play the game through multiple times, making different decisions. If you absolutely can't or don't want to do that, then maybe get a hold of someone else's clean saves and play Episode 9 modded. The problem with that is obviously that once Episode 10 drops, you'll need another set of clean saves, etc.
Great point, excellent execution of the argument and even better conclusion..
..tomorrow they will ask again. :KEK:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Here we have a clue as to why Tommy beat the MC in EP6. Josy talks a lot about the MC. It doesn't matter if Josy personally talked to Tommy about the MC in EP6, because her father Pete knows about the MC, Tommy can know it from Pete. In EP9 we find out so Tommy wants to protect.

Check out the 3 screenshot! The MC is holding Josy's eye where the MC got the black eye from Tommy. I can therefore imagine vividly, so that Tommy in EP10 reacts a little angry at the beginning, but quickly calms down again, because he has known for a long time about the crush (MC) of his sister Josy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reahwea

Dec 24, 2022
Here we have a clue as to why Tommy beat the MC in EP6. Josy talks a lot about the MC. It doesn't matter if Josy personally talked to Tommy about the MC in EP6, because her father Pete knows about the MC, Tommy can know it from Pete. In EP9 we find out so Tommy wants to protect.

Check out the 3 screenshot! The MC is holding Josy's eye where the MC got the black eye from Tommy. I can therefore imagine vividly, so that Tommy in EP10 reacts a little angry at the beginning, but quickly calms down again, because he has known for a long time about the crush (MC) of his sister Josy.

monkewait-gorilla-eating-meme.gif

023wasd

Apr 28, 2020
I have a bug when Jill and Isabella met up outside the party and decide to go upstare then Sage , Maya , Josy bring Isa to their room to talk , that's keeping back and fourth and don't move to another scene . I feel the game was stuck .
Does anyone know how to fix it?

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I have a bug when Jill and Isabella met up outside the party and decide to go upstare then Sage , Maya , Josy bring Isa to their room to talk , that's keeping back and fourth and don't move to another scene . I feel the game was stuck .
Does anyone know how to fix it?
Try using the search engine next time, FFS, we've had this exact question at least 100 times since this chapter was released, but you need to install which ever mod you were using previously.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

ab31c41d-7df1-4bd5-9507-77ee6d129568_text.gif
bb0a7ddf-7871-41ae-9994-68035735d71d_text.gif

023wasd

Apr 28, 2020
Try using the search engine next time, FFS, we've had this exact question at least 100 times since this chapter was released, but you need to install which ever mod you were using previously.
Thanks and sorry for bothering. I'm using the same mod that I used for the previous version (the scrappy mod). I don't know what to do :(

Reactions: Rythan25

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Quick question maby someone knows. With maya and josy. When you have to choose friendship or a relationship with them. Is there any change in further interactions with them if say you said you wanted to be friends only and if they reject you ? Hope what I ask makes sense.

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
Quick question maby someone knows. With maya and josy. When you have to choose friendship or a relationship with them. Is there any change in further interactions with them if say you said you wanted to be friends only and if they reject you ? Hope what I ask makes sense.
Almost none to zero interactions with them but big hints (only hints for now) for solo Josy if you play your cards right.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Almost none to zero interactions with them but big hints (only hints for now) for solo Josy if you play your cards right.
Mnn ok then Ill make a save and check both out. From what you say both seems about the same.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

visible.jpg

Reactions: dalli_x

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020

I do not agree on this. Tommy's issues with Josy might well be because he secretly wants to nail her and feels frustrated because he knows he can't for more than one reason.

And in regard to why he sucker-punched Fuckface in episode 6, his flashbacks explain the story quite well. At that moment of frustration and rage, he sees someone alike Vinny in Fuckface, a guy who shows natural leader signs, who knows how to stand by himself and who has the guts to ask Tommy to go fuck himself.

The flashbacks I mentioned above:

Mr_Hahn

Dec 30, 2018
Hi all, a few months (maybe half a year?) ago I saw a render of Bella in this thread. She was sitting on her knees on a bed and she had a big black cock in her mouth and tears in her eyes. I think there were more (black) men in the background of that render. I'm fairly sure that render was some fan art render, since I haven't seen it in the game. I've been searching for that image for quite a while now, but I can't find it anymore. If I recall it correctly, it has been posted (or quoted) multiple times in this thread. Anyone here who can help me find it? Thanks in advance.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes