anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
What should I do I'm playing Sage's path but in Episode 8 I'm not sure should I tell her about Chad & Troy or should I not tell her???
At this stage no-one knows which is the "best" option, or if it even matters. If you tell Josy you're best to tell Sage too, Josy is likely to let it slip at some stage and Sage will find out you knew. If you don't tell either then I don't see how it can bite you later, unless when Sage does find out Fuckface snowflakes out and admits he knew.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
so i downloaded the patch to chapter 9 and for some reason, the game always closes after this dialogue... can someone help me ? View attachment 2391170
In case the "Don't cheat" post wasn't clear, the developer of Being a DIK really hates mods and cheats to his game. There is a point in every new episode at which the game will crash if it detects a mod or cheat. I think most of us fans here would urge you to play without. All the paths have enough unique content that it's worthwhile to play the game through multiple times, making different decisions. If you absolutely can't or don't want to do that, then maybe get a hold of someone else's clean saves and play Episode 9 modded. The problem with that is obviously that once Episode 10 drops, you'll need another set of clean saves, etc.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes